General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Some idiot hurt my Maxima

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 01:27 PM

Some idiot hurt my Maxima

Me and my friends went out last friday nite and i dont know who scratch my car but he was just an freaking idiot. When i went to work early saturday i notice it when i was leaving the car from the parking lot and i was like what the F***. It was not only a line scratch or couple of them BUT someone wrote something bad on it. Well it said "F*** you P***Y"..Man i was so pist off. Im moving to orlando,FL on wed 12/11 and i get this now. Leaving in Louisiana for 13 years and having the maxima for about 5 years i get this now. Well i went to the insurance for the claim. And they gave a good check for it to get it fix in orlando. So if anyone in Orlando area or close knows a paint shop not that expensive with a good paint job let me know please. Help me out i need to get this **** of my car asap. Right now i have black tape on it. To see the pic go to http://maxima.cardomain.com/id/elgatomax
on the last page
Old 12-10-2002, 01:32 PM
Boost.....

Re: Some idiot hurt my Maxima

Originally posted by elgatomax
Me and my friends went out last friday nite and i dont know who scratch my car but he was just an freaking idiot. When i went to work early saturday i notice it when i was leaving the car from the parking lot and i was like what the F***. It was not only a line scratch or couple of them BUT someone wrote something bad on it. Well it said "F*** you P***Y"..Man i was so pist off. Im moving to orlando,FL on wed 12/11 and i get this now. Leaving in Louisiana for 13 years and having the maxima for about 5 years i get this now. Well i went to the insurance for the claim. And they gave a good check for it to get it fix in orlando. So if anyone in Orlando area or close knows a paint shop not that expensive with a good paint job let me know please. Help me out i need to get this **** of my car asap. Right now i have black tape on it. To see the pic go to http://maxima.cardomain.com/id/elgatomax
on the last page

Damn that sucks for you .......who did you **** off.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Damn...that's messed up. Must be weird driving around like that. Must be someone you p!ssed off.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:34 PM

that the thing i didnt pist no one off or get in no one face. I think some idiot or drunk just did the wrong max or thought mine was too nice to make it worst.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:37 PM
Boost.....

that the thing i didnt pist no one off or get in no one face. I think some idiot or drunk just did the wrong max or thought mine was too nice to make it worst.
But you still have stock rims after so many years....

j/k It could happen to anyone of us....still sux.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:39 PM

Originally posted by Padsy 02 6sp

But you still have stock rims after so many years....

j/k It could happen to anyone of us....still sux.
Well couple years i will have rims but is looks nice with the stocks for now:-)
Old 12-10-2002, 01:41 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

In your honor:

Old 12-10-2002, 01:41 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Sorry to skew this thread a little off. But, i've switched job locations (different Best Buy), I now work in Oakland,california. The location is a little ghetto...actually...very ghetto. In one case, someone had actually Jumped on top of a car and procceded to run down the whole line of em, about 12 cars. Some people got dents on thier hood, i was fortunate enough to just leave with 3 foot prints. Now, would i be in trouble IF i saw the person..ran and knocked them off a car, causing injury to them? Would I be in trouble with the poilce, and or with work? It would be no contest for this moron because of the clear foot prints left on the hoods of cars. Just wondering, because if i ever saw the person standing on my car, id get the pry bar from my tool box, and beat the daylight out of them
Old 12-10-2002, 01:43 PM

Originally posted by mzmtg
In your honor:

hey i didnt want to get the pic on the thread
Old 12-10-2002, 01:47 PM

hey i didnt want to get the pic on the thread
its ok..

I used to know a guy that painted cars for a living
Old 12-10-2002, 02:14 PM

Sorry to see what that fool did. Why can't people respect other people's stuff!?
Old 12-10-2002, 03:48 PM

Originally posted by gtr_rider

its ok..

I used to know a guy that painted cars for a living
U think u can help me when i get there.
Old 12-10-2002, 04:07 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

that's ****ed up.

whats wrong with people
Old 12-10-2002, 04:23 PM

thats crazy. i cant believe someone would do such a thing.
Old 12-10-2002, 04:53 PM

Originally posted by chinaonnitrous1
Sorry to skew this thread a little off. But, i've switched job locations (different Best Buy), I now work in Oakland,california. The location is a little ghetto...actually...very ghetto. In one case, someone had actually Jumped on top of a car and procceded to run down the whole line of em, about 12 cars. Some people got dents on thier hood, i was fortunate enough to just leave with 3 foot prints. Now, would i be in trouble IF i saw the person..ran and knocked them off a car, causing injury to them? Would I be in trouble with the poilce, and or with work? It would be no contest for this moron because of the clear foot prints left on the hoods of cars. Just wondering, because if i ever saw the person standing on my car, id get the pry bar from my tool box, and beat the daylight out of them
When I was new to Philly I used to drive on Woodland Ave. in West Phila. In a way I was fascinated how dilapidated it was. Then one day some pos threw a glass bottle at my car, luckily he missed. This chick at work said her grandparents grew up there, and it was a nice neighborhood back in those days. The first time strangers moved into the neighborhood they simply burned their house down and that was taht. That's not right. But it makes you think the times must have been so different.