General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Custom shift knob

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by SprintMax
nothing but love for you mike how could i bring you to maxima.org and then do you like that.. if we had beef it would be pm.. you are one of my maxima.org products... i can't bring you here and run you away

And I thank you for it.
Old 03-08-2003, 09:20 PM

Okay this is enough! I am going to call it as I see it:

Iansw ask everyones opinion about the ****, and every one did, except sprintmax, who said:

if you don't like critism you shouldn't post for opinions

WTF!!! was that YOUR opinion on a shift ****? Or you wanted to start some s.hit? Explain that to me 'cause I am at a lost here.....

Then you talk about how he screws up his car, installing his mods HIMSELF! I thought that was this was all about, trial and error, advice and help when we needed it. I know you phucked up some s.hit yourself from time to time. Then you talk about dyslexic, with run ons all in your s.hit! Edit your own s.hit before you flame someone.

Now, that was MY dollars worth........

Iansw, kool ****, however, do a couple more styles and design some for the shifting impaired.
Old 03-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by GundamWZero
Okay this is enough! I am going to call it as I see it:
or you call it as a seattle member who is cool with ian.. whatever.. you are entitled to your own opinion.. of course your opinion has no bias right?

Iansw ask everyones opinion about the ****, and every one did, except sprintmax, who said:
Ian didn't like the first reponses.. i meerly said.. if you don't like what people are going to say about your picture.. don't post it.

its simple... William gets **** over his car everytime he posts it.. but you know what.. he can take it.. so william can keep posting.. because he doesn't care...

I took **** over your car being MOTM... but i can take critism and i can take heat.. so i brushed it off and kept moving.. personally i like your car.. many 3rd Genners didn't.. lots of 4th Genners didn't.. and numerous 5th Genners didn't.. but i like it.. and MOTM is my decision.. so i took the heat.. i heard things from your mods are worth more than your car.. to Ant and Jay have body kits and phat rides.. how did that old POS get it over them? but i said fck you guys.. i make the decision and i took the heat..

so again.. if you want to defend your buddy.. call him and tell him to come over and cry on your shoulder.. what you should not attempt is to own me in my own arena..

WTF!!! was that YOUR opinion on a shift ****? Or you wanted to start some s.hit? Explain that to me 'cause I am at a lost here.....
i am a moderator here.. i am here to make sure things don't get out of hand.. i meerly gave ian some advice.. if you can't take people tell you the **** looks like ****.. then don't post it..

i am just trying to keep my other org members from flaming his dumbasss for responding rudley..

Then you talk about how he screws up his car, installing his mods HIMSELF! I thought that was this was all about, trial and error, advice and help when we needed it. I know you phucked up some s.hit yourself from time to time. Then you talk about dyslexic, with run ons all in your s.hit! Edit your own s.hit before you flame someone.
how teh fck do you know i fcked up some **** on my car? what the fck do you know about my car.. keep your damn mouth shut if you don't know ****.. don't tell me what the fck to edit.. shut the fck up and climb back in your hole..

i have no problem with him fcking up his car.. people do it every day.. but don't be a cocky son of a b!tch when people try to help you and act lke you know everything..

Now, that was MY dollars worth........
maybe you should make that $20 and shove it up your ****

Iansw, kool ****, however, do a couple more styles and design some for the shifting impaired.
next time i will call DanNY to own you.. you are certainly worth my time..

[Deebo] Who else wants some? [/Deebo]
Old 03-08-2003, 09:37 PM

[Deebo] Who else wants some? [/Deebo]
Me next Me next

I dont want to get into any of this but I like your comment about William. He gets more crap than anyone and he even thanks them for it. Personally I like his car, but others seem to bash it so much, yet he's so nice about it to them.

Props to William
Old 03-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by KLoWnPR109

Props to William
as much as thier are things about william's car i don't like.. his ability to brush things off and not let things get to him is a trait i admire..

alot of you internet punks here on the org could learn a thing or two from william
Old 03-08-2003, 09:52 PM

Yeah, I really respect William for his ability to take people's criticisms and not get all work up about it. Like many others, there are things I don't like about his car, but in the end, it's HIS car. So he can do whatever he wants to. He posted pics of his cars, people criticized him for it, but he never get work up about it. That along got my respect. So, you are cool in my book William.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:34 PM
wat

So Sprint, your opinion on the **** is that it is the phattest thing you have ever seen?
Old 03-08-2003, 11:14 PM

All I want to know is why you blasted him? Believe me I KNOW when I get blasted......

or you call it as a seattle member who is cool with ian.. whatever.. you are entitled to your own opinion.. of course your opinion has no bias right?
I consider you just as cool as Ian, and I would back your a.ss up too if someone drops some heat on you, so if you didn't understand that, that means I am not taking sides here. Yeah I saw the ****; polished aluminum, with MAXIMA on the top and NWMAXMIA around the sides. My opinion on it; it is cool, but I never said that I wanted one. Whether or not you like it, it was someone elses' design. I think what he was looking for was constructive criticism not destructive criticism. Give him ideas on how it should look, that is all.

As far as you backing me up on being MOTM....thanx, I really do appreciate it, and my opinion on that was I didn't deserve it. Remember when I said that?

I don't know a thing about your car.... Probally has more mods than mine has, I am not going to argue that, cause all I got is one hellava stereo that constantly needs work! And the rims? Anyone can get them, so that isn't an issue either. What I said that was when you was modding your ride, you made mistakes, everyone does. Didn't you read that, or you just read the first couple of words then took it from there..... So what Ian screwed up. I screwed up, everyone screws up modding (unless someone paid for the install). This forum was designed so that fools like us can put our heads together to make our cars look good and go fast. Anyone can dis what we do and how we do it, look at Cardomain, you can see it all the time.

Come on, you got flamed before and you didn't like it either, right? We all got soft skin. I believe you judged Ian wrong that is all.

opinions are like *******s, everyone has one.............
Old 03-08-2003, 11:22 PM
aka UNCDooD

blah blah blah blah...

if I was a mod I just woulda locked this thread. all this arguing over a shift **** is just ghey and a waste of space.
Old 03-08-2003, 11:32 PM

yeah, you're right........
Old 03-09-2003, 12:24 AM

there are people here on this board. our little world called maxima.org. who take this thing a little TOO SERIOUSLY! imo, and thats what it is; some of you need to take a break from this world and get a fresh cup of real life. as far as people and their personal fellings about other members on the board, there is a place for that, its called the p.m section. you have alot of new members on that join this board everyday,alot of them are young people just as some of the members are.(moderators included from what i can tell) the last thing that they should see is a thread started by a grown man being responded to by little kids pretending to be grown. if i saw a thread like that on my first day at this board i would be scared to ask anyone for help. Sprint, i have no qualms with you. but many times you have unfairly attemped to destroy people on this board with your "keepin it real" attitude. your a 26 year old man and you act like a 5 year old with a new toy. no one is gonna take it from you so relax. the way you "speak" to people lowers the morale of the whole community of the .org, if no one has told you that then there too busy kissing your ***! to all of the members who jumped on the sprint max band wagon. you guys need to be flamed with negative comments more than iansw recived about the shift ****. you also contribute the problem i noted earlier. imo! so with that being said, go ahead and respond discet my statement. read between the lines, i dont carebut the fact remains; you were wrong!

go ahead, bring it on!
Old 03-09-2003, 12:37 AM

where the heck that come from?
Old 03-09-2003, 05:14 AM
Administrator

All I want to know is why you blasted him? Believe me I KNOW when I get blasted......
i never blasted Ian first.. you state that i attempted to start **** with Ian.. believe me.. a comment such as "if you can't take critism, don't post"... if i was attempting to blast ian.. i would have come up with something more creative than that to start ****.. come on give me more credit than that.

I consider you just as cool as Ian, and I would back your a.ss up too if someone drops some heat on you, so if you didn't understand that, that means I am not taking sides here. Yeah I saw the ****; polished aluminum, with MAXIMA on the top and NWMAXMIA around the sides. My opinion on it; it is cool, but I never said that I wanted one. Whether or not you like it, it was someone elses' design. I think what he was looking for was constructive criticism not destructive criticism. Give him ideas on how it should look, that is all.
notice i never gave an opinion.. one of the reason i don't give my opinion to "certain" people is because they can't take it. You think all the stuff i said when i first came back at Ian is a lie? you don't think people on this board already know that. Their are certain people on this board i keep my opinions from because i know they can't take it. So i meerly said to him, Ian.. if you can't take critism .. don't post..

William.. i will tell him day in day out that his car looks like **** to me.. thats because william can take it.

As far as you backing me up on being MOTM....thanx, I really do appreciate it, and my opinion on that was I didn't deserve it. Remember when I said that?
as i said before.. you deserved it.. and when the other dckheads looked beyond their jealousy... they too knew you deserve it.. when i posted it in the mods forum.. everyone loved it. Clean car.. 5spd, nice system... running good.. i don't think the norm on this board.. fine example is this thread, and i really don't care ither.. your car is hot.. thats why i choose it as MOTM.

I don't know a thing about your car.... Probally has more mods than mine has, I am not going to argue that, cause all I got is one hellava stereo that constantly needs work! And the rims? Anyone can get them, so that isn't an issue either. What I said that was when you was modding your ride, you made mistakes, everyone does. Didn't you read that, or you just read the first couple of words then took it from there..... So what Ian screwed up. I screwed up, everyone screws up modding (unless someone paid for the install). This forum was designed so that fools like us can put our heads together to make our cars look good and go fast. Anyone can dis what we do and how we do it, look at Cardomain, you can see it all the time.
it doesn' t matter what ihave on my car. I havn't posted mods since 2001.. call me phil but after the recent "inside" jobs here on the org, only a few people now where i now live and only a few people know whats on my car. People can get mad... thats their business.. but its my car.. i paid for it.. and i pay for it when **** gets stolen.

i said people screw up all the time. its when they act like cocky asssholes about it like they know everything is when it leaves a sour taste in my mouth..

Come on, you got flamed before and you didn't like it either, right? We all got soft skin. I believe you judged Ian wrong that is all.
do i? maybe you need to see the Brian V and Russ vs Me and the Moderators battles in the Off Topic Forum.. yes people diss me..but i go back after them.. i didn't judge ian wrong.. Ian came off wrong as he always does. He needs to start watching how he post to people.. Ian changed when he got Boost and his MEVI.. another on this board changed too.. i am just waiting for him to flip up so i can tell him about himself..

some of what you guys were missing in OT..

http://www.sprintmax.com/orgthreads/...ingwebpage.htm
http://www.sprintmax.com/orgthreads/...inyourarea.htm
http://www.sprintmax.com/orgthreads/...inyourarea.htm
http://www.sprintmax.com/orgthreads/brianvisgay.htm
http://www.sprintmax.com/orgthreads/russzit.htm

opinions are like *******s, everyone has one.............
yes.. only if Ian knew that in the beggining of this thread.. we wouldn't be where we are now
Old 03-09-2003, 05:21 AM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Sprint did not fire the first shot...
Old 03-09-2003, 05:29 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by 98maxblackwind
there are people here on this board. our little world called maxima.org.
isn't it amazing?

who take this thing a little TOO SERIOUSLY! imo, and thats what it is; some of you need to take a break from this world and get a fresh cup of real life. as far as people and their personal fellings about other members on the board, there is a place for that, its called the p.m section.
damn did i take my disclaimer out of my sig? i know you read the disclaimer in my prior sig. Let me tell you something buddy.. my seriousness of Maxima.org goes as far as the mouse clicking x on the browser window. When i leave this place.. i don't remember anything.. 3 months from now i will not remember your name or this argument.

2 weeks ago Brian V decided to counter attack me for an incident that happend summer of 2002.. Kev and the other moderators asked me what was that incident.. honestly.. i cannot remember.. i don't keep this stuff inside.. my memory of a flame war is a vague as the next flame war.. i don't let this stuff bother me sonny..

ask any NY, CT, PA, NJ, MA member who knows me personally.. I am a person who can back up the **** online but i am the nicest guy you will ever meet.. why? i don't let **** online go into real life.. its the internet homes some people tried to bring our beefs to meets.. what happen when they go there? we eat.. we talked cars.. and we looked at women..

you have alot of new members on that join this board everyday,alot of them are young people just as some of the members are.(moderators included from what i can tell) the last thing that they should see is a thread started by a grown man being responded to by little kids pretending to be grown.
People who join boards arn't newbies to boards in General.. if they see an internet flame war and take it seriously.. then they really don't need to be on an internet forum anyway.

if i saw a thread like that on my first day at this board i would be scared to ask anyone for help.
then you really wouldn't be motivated to getting your car fixed or modded.. why would i let some p#ssy internet flame war stop me from finding out why the CEL on my car is lit? you are now contradicting yourself and YOU are TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY.. so you need to STEP back and READ your own statement..

Sprint, i have no qualms with you. but many times you have unfairly attemped to destroy people on this board with your "keepin it real" attitude.
its funny.. before every flame war i have seen on this board.. they always start with that sentence.. "Sprint, i have no beef with you.. but"

let me tell you something buddy.. i was destroying people on Honda-Acura.net and Off-Topic.net before i even joined Maxima.org.. i was destroying people before i became a moderator.. i just like to do it.. its my thang dawg

your a 26 year old man and you act like a 5 year old with a new toy.

no one is gonna take it from you so relax.
no one can take my toys.. i already know that.. doesn't mean i won't defend my yard..

the way you "speak" to people lowers the morale of the whole community of the .org, if no one has told you that then there too busy kissing your ***!
i was doing it before i became a moderator.. it was known that that attitude was coming with the name before the postion.. and if i became a normal member again.. i would cut you down like an old oak tree if you ever came at me the way Ian did.

to all of the members who jumped on the sprint max band wagon. you guys need to be flamed with negative comments more than iansw recived about the shift ****.
no.. what you don't know is me.. the members who supported me.. know me.. that and they can see past the fact that Ian wasn't not receptive in his first few comments.. now maybe you need to remove your lips from Ian's **** so he can sit down and respond nicely to the people he offended.

you also contribute the problem i noted earlier. imo! so with that being said,
no thats Bill ..

go ahead and respond discet my statement.
you knew i would

read between the lines, i dont carebut the fact remains;
oh yea i did.

you were wrong!
thats purely your opinion.. here are the facts.

1) Ian reponds negatively to my members
2) I tell Ian don't post if he can't take the negative feedback
3) Ian comes back at me instulting me
4) I come back at Ian insulting him
5) Ian comes back again
6) I respond back to Ian once more
7) GundamWZero takes a shot at me
8) i fire back at GundamWZero
9) GundamWZero takes a shot again
10) i respond back to GundamWZero
11) you take a shot at me
12) i am currently responding to you

why you choose to ignore 1, 3, 5 , 7 , 9 .. i have no idea.. but thats the facts.. wether you ignore it or not.. its plain as daylight.

go ahead, bring it on!
it has already been broughten

Edit: Just read your location and now understand why you choose to ignore the facts of this thread..

Anymore WA members would like to step up and defend Ian?
Old 03-09-2003, 05:34 AM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

IBTL
Old 03-09-2003, 10:07 AM

Sprint, that was the problem.

1) Ian reponds negatively to my members
That never happened. I don't see where it did. And that set me off.

But anyway, I did overreact to you're unsubstantiated comment, I suppose.....I was in a foul mood from a hangover and no sleep.

Let it go people. This thread can just die now. I have my view of it, he has his....

In 3 weeks I'll probably be sending him PM's asking him how his latest mod is working out or something....

IanS
Old 03-09-2003, 10:20 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Custom shift ****

Originally posted by iansw

NWMAXIMA.COM is there because that's my forum. I and a friend own it.

I thought some of you would like it for it's originality, that's all.

IanS
Dude, drop the NWMAxima.com text and you could sell those things. I bet they'd sell like mad. Make it a 6 speed and I'll buy one.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:26 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Custom shift ****

Originally posted by Kojiro_FtT
Dude, drop the NWMAxima.com text and you could sell those things. I bet they'd sell like mad. Make it a 6 speed and I'll buy one.

He can put anything you want on it....A 6-speed SP, a picture of your gf, whatever you want.

But I'm not into selling it, as the guy who makes them is already online.

www.knobmeister.com

BTW - Whoever asked before - Yes, It's a Voodoo ****. Miata threading.
Old 03-09-2003, 11:31 AM

then you missed the point of my post. 1. i do not , repeat do not kiss ians ***!. 2. when i refer to people on this board acting like this is the real world and taking it too seriously; the way you responded just made you guilty of that statement. i never blasted you about anything. cause if i did you would know!!!! i spoke my mind in a respectable manner. something you have yet to learn how to do! please do not think your status as a moderator scares me, it does not. 3. there is no way in the world you would ever tear me a new *** with words,ill just leave it at that!!

no.. what you don't know is me.. the members who supported me.. know me.. that and they can see past the fact that Ian wasn't not receptive in his first few comments.. now maybe you need to remove your lips from Ian's **** so he can sit down and respond nicely to the people he offended. ( these are your words are they not) i dont care if you forget these flame wars days after they are done the fact is you get mad too easy over words which means you should step into reality when you post a reply, here is why i say this; your gonna **** off the wrong person one day! you like to cary this "im an a$$hole" attitude every where you go. i dont care if your friends who know you in person like you. GOOD FOR THEM!!! its when you step to the board that you change. i think you have something personal against iansw. and you just wanted an excuse to show that to the whole world and to bring others in on it. i was there when ian was posting on this thread and i did not see anything offensive towards you. so as is said before YOU WERE IN THE WRONG! and dont bring up that B.S excuse "thats just how i am" . you more than any one else on the.org need to take a break from this place. whenever there is a positive thread about a question about a car or someone showing a new mod you always come along and throw some salt in the game. and im not wrong. and if noone else sees that they need to take their head out of your butt! i know your probaly gonna cut and past this all over again here and in the off-topic forum.GO AHEAD! it dont bother me at all.

il be waiting for your reply!!
Old 03-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Administrator

then you missed the point of my post. 1. i do not , repeat do not kiss ians ***!. 2. when i refer to people on this board acting like this is the real world and taking it too seriously; the way you responded just made you guilty of that statement. i never blasted you about anything. cause if i did you would know!!!! i spoke my mind in a respectable manner. something you have yet to learn how to do! please do not think your status as a moderator scares me, it does not. 3. there is no way in the world you would ever tear me a new *** with words,ill just leave it at that!!

no.. what you don't know is me.. the members who supported me.. know me.. that and they can see past the fact that Ian wasn't not receptive in his first few comments.. now maybe you need to remove your lips from Ian's **** so he can sit down and respond nicely to the people he offended. ( these are your words are they not) i dont care if you forget these flame wars days after they are done the fact is you get mad too easy over words which means you should step into reality when you post a reply, here is why i say this; your gonna **** off the wrong person one day! you like to cary this "im an a$$hole" attitude every where you go. i dont care if your friends who know you in person like you. GOOD FOR THEM!!! its when you step to the board that you change. i think you have something personal against iansw. and you just wanted an excuse to show that to the whole world and to bring others in on it. i was there when ian was posting on this thread and i did not see anything offensive towards you. so as is said before YOU WERE IN THE WRONG! and dont bring up that B.S excuse "thats just how i am" . you more than any one else on the.org need to take a break from this place. whenever there is a positive thread about a question about a car or someone showing a new mod you always come along and throw some salt in the game. and im not wrong. and if noone else sees that they need to take their head out of your butt! i know your probaly gonna cut and past this all over again here and in the off-topic forum.GO AHEAD! it dont bother me at all.

il be waiting for your reply!!

look at you getting all worked up like a little girl you are the one talking about not taking things seriously and look at you tripping and getting your panties wet.. i am not even going to respond to you.. Ian and i already settled this in email. If you want to keep getting your panties wet and letting this internet discussion get you all bent out of shape.. be my guest.. but after i hit this submit button, i won't even remember your name
Old 03-09-2003, 11:56 AM

what's so hard to understand that everyone has their own opinions? what you think would look good on their car doesn't necessarily mean it'll look good in another person's mind. If we all have the same opinions, all of our cars would be f***ing similiar, and that would be pretty boring.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:00 PM

my point made.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:00 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Alright! Fight

Yeah! I love this! Fight fight fight fight!!!!! Okay, so who's next?

*sound of tumbleweeds*

oh, um, guess I showed up too late

theLoon
Old 03-09-2003, 02:29 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

i love this place
Old 03-09-2003, 02:34 PM

Originally posted by Fosgate Fan
what's so hard to understand that everyone has their own opinions? what you think would look good on their car doesn't necessarily mean it'll look good in another person's mind. If we all have the same opinions, all of our cars would be f***ing similiar, and that would be pretty boring.
This all started with I think a misunderstanding.

I made the "some people are playas, some people are hatas" comment, and then did a ""....It was totally in jest, and I guess it was just taken wrong.

I before that made a comment about "well, I asked for opinions, so that's cool."

I actually am not 100% on the **** myself - I just wanted to know what others thought, good or bad. People just mis-read or misunderstood my posts later on. I am totally OK with a bad opinion of it. That's fine.

Sometimes you type things one way, and people read it another, that's all.

It's all over, like I said - thanks for the support blackwind and Gundam, but it's all cool now. Just a big misunderstanding, which for some reason that is noone's fault, has happened more than once between SprintMax and I.

I think the way we talk just comes off wrong to each other, that's all. He saw me as a "whining bish" and I saw him as an azzhole with nothing but time on his hands to fu<k with people. But honestly, I'm sure we're both in real life just regular nice guys who read each other wrong.

Let this die.

IanS
Old 03-09-2003, 05:44 PM

*mimicking butthead* yeah, DIE THREAD, DIE!!!!!! I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!!!! YOU WILL SUBMIT TO MY BUNGHOLE!!!!

jeez.... I love you guys.............
Old 03-09-2003, 05:45 PM

*mimicking butthead* yeah, DIE THREAD, DIE!!!!!! I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!!!! YOU WILL SUBMIT TO MY BUNGHOLE!!!!
Actually - that's Beavis.

Old 03-09-2003, 06:13 PM

heck, couldn't never tell the difference anyway.........

come to think of it, it is Beavis.........
Old 03-09-2003, 10:18 PM
I love lamp.

heck, couldn't never tell the difference anyway.........
come to think of it, it is Beavis.........
Yup...of course I miss all the fireworks...good thing this got resolved huh?

-S, the usually late to back anyone up guy.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:44 AM

Originally posted by SteVTEC
IBTL

Ian, I think the **** looks decent
Old 03-10-2003, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by maximase86

Yup...of course I miss all the fireworks...good thing this got resolved huh?

-S, the usually late to back anyone up guy.
oh look another WA Member who would have thunk it
Old 03-10-2003, 09:49 AM

oh look another WA Member who would have thunk it
See - just proves I'm a nice guy - lots of guys in the NW like me.

Well, OK - I let them borrow my garage alot.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Administrator

well we had 180+ members at our summer meet.. i won't call all of them to come post.. it might get ugly

anyway.. i guess you can call of the dogs now
Old 03-10-2003, 09:58 AM

well we had 180+ members at our summer meet.. i won't call all of them to come post.. it might get ugly

anyway.. i guess you can call of the dogs now
Hey - I didn't ask any of them to post - they just did.

I specifically asked a certain one of them to chill out and not post anything, actually....

Down boys, down.....heh

IanS
Old 03-10-2003, 10:16 AM
I'm needing a caw

Definately a misunderstanding of sorts. Ian has had install meets at his place every weekend for the last month! So he is pretty willing to help others.

Ian DOES tend to ask alot of questions. And he does like to discuss everything BEFORE acting. Which is understandable.

Ian is not really one guy that deserves to be bashed this much IMHO.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:20 AM
'Trynna' is not a word

Originally posted by Jeff92se
Definately a misunderstanding of sorts. Ian has had install meets at his place every weekend for the last month! So he is pretty willing to help others.

Ian DOES tend to ask alot of questions. And he does like to discuss everything BEFORE acting. Which is understandable.

Old 03-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by Jeff92se

do you think i deserved the first attack? .. please let me know..

anyone who knows the history of "Sprint" .. you come at me.. expect something bigger coming right back at you
Old 03-10-2003, 10:25 AM

do you think i deserved the first attack? .. please let me know..

anyone who knows the history of "Sprint" .. you come at me.. expect something bigger coming right back at you
As I discussed before, it's all about perspective -

I still think you attacked first.
You still think I attacked first.

Let it go man.

Agree to disagree.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

SOMEONE LOCK THIS THREAD!

Quick Reply: Custom shift knob