General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Do you feel Maxima.org is representative of the Maxima Modding Community?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Administrator

why you guys arguing with Harvard boy?
Old 04-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Master Will

Originally posted by SprintMax
why you guys arguing with Harvard boy?

Harvard............so he is a smart a$$!
Old 04-05-2003, 06:56 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: NickStam!

Originally posted by metallic97gxe
you are one less person for me to worry about you behind the keyboard punk!!!!!!!!!

I have taken your **** long enough not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up!
What? I've been tolerating your nonsense for too long. I've been forced to look at your ugly ride for the past 2 years.
Old 04-05-2003, 06:57 PM

Originally posted by Bluebird
There are definitly ppeople out there with sick Max's that don't come here. Perfect example. First guy to hit 12's in a Max doesn't come here: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....hreadid=191112
I've talked to him numerous times, his a cool guy. He said he doesnt come to this site because of all the haters.
Old 04-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Administrator

who told you guys he isn't on the board? http://forums.maxima.org/member.php?...fo&userid=8093

he is on the board, and no one hated on him so he has no reason to stay away
Old 04-05-2003, 07:01 PM

Re: NickStam!

Originally posted by metallic97gxe
you are one of many on this site who give it a bad name.........I don't care what you say anymore

this is why you are on my Ignore list and you are on many other's ignore list's as well....
We should make a poll for fun to see who the people on the org would rather have as a member. Me or You. Just for p00ps and giggles.
Old 04-05-2003, 07:03 PM

who told you guys he isn't on the board? http://forums.maxima.org/member.php?...fo&userid=8093

Not haters to him, haters in general.
Old 04-05-2003, 07:12 PM
VQ Wizard

I think

Old 04-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Well, nobody should have a big head about any of this stuff.
Old 04-06-2003, 01:11 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

I've been modding my Max since I got it in 1995.

That makes me cooler than all you bastages!

Old 04-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by deezo
Well, nobody should have a big head about any of this stuff.

its a community, sometimes it supercedes into a popularity contest and a crap talking fest...

it is immature and quite a few members are immature but there are alot of good people on the boards with vast amounts of knowledge who are willing to help those who are serious about modding their car

maxima.org has its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other internet boards...

Altimas.net is sweet with their hooksups and sponsorships... but they are just extremely whored up

mbworld usually strikes me as a buncha stuck up benz owners with enough money to pay people to do the thinking for them

clublexus is a pretty mature forum, but info is kinda scarce except for the most common of upgrades- alot of people seem to be afraid of trying things new over there

sometimes i get tired of the org, but i know alot of good people on here and we really are kinda a close knit forum which I'm glad of

thing to remember is its an internet forum.... alota people on here act hard... but you meet them in person... and its... eye opening so just take it easy and dont let the BS get to ya
Old 04-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Master Will

nicely put.........................

Originally posted by carnal_c30

its a community, sometimes it supercedes into a popularity contest and a crap talking fest...

it is immature and quite a few members are immature but there are alot of good people on the boards with vast amounts of knowledge who are willing to help those who are serious about modding their car

maxima.org has its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other internet boards...

Altimas.net is sweet with their hooksups and sponsorships... but they are just extremely whored up

mbworld usually strikes me as a buncha stuck up benz owners with enough money to pay people to do the thinking for them

clublexus is a pretty mature forum, but info is kinda scarce except for the most common of upgrades- alot of people seem to be afraid of trying things new over there

sometimes i get tired of the org, but i know alot of good people on here and we really are kinda a close knit forum which I'm glad of

thing to remember is its an internet forum.... alota people on here act hard... but you meet them in person... and its... eye opening so just take it easy and dont let the BS get to ya

Old 04-06-2003, 01:48 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by carnal_c30

Old 04-06-2003, 03:45 PM

we are representatives without a doubt about it!!!!!!!! i would have never known about clear corners if maxima.org didnt exist
Old 04-06-2003, 03:49 PM

Originally posted by 95emeraldgxe
we are representatives without a doubt about it!!!!!!!! i would have never known about clear corners if maxima.org didnt exist
And I never would have learned how to make red/clear tails.
Old 04-06-2003, 04:59 PM

I wouldnt have fixed my car for $200 less then the dealer wanted to do it for if It wasnt for this site.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:25 AM
I am Roid Rage

This is what told me he's not on this board. http://forums.maxima.org/search.php?...der=descending Yes, he's seen it, but I wouldn't say he's on it. After all, he only posted in one thread and that was just about his user name. Unless there was an issue with his user name that caused previous posts to be deleted?
Old 04-07-2003, 09:46 AM
I'm needing a caw

Haha. page 1-2 was pretty funny. If someone is modding their maxima and is not on this board, I would say they are pretty isolated. Could be done but who you are going to share it with? The kid w/ the civic next door?

We have some pretty hardcore maximas here. Since we don't have mega companies supporting us, it's pretty grassroots. It's nice because any bozo with a Phast and Phurriest wallet can't come in and throw a bunch of $ on a maxima. At least you have to be fairly knowledgable to do mods etc....
Old 04-07-2003, 10:08 AM

Originally posted by Jeff92se
Haha. page 1-2 was pretty funny. If someone is modding their maxima and is not on this board, I would say they are pretty isolated. Could be done but who you are going to share it with? The kid w/ the civic next door?

We have some pretty hardcore maximas here. Since we don't have mega companies supporting us, it's pretty grassroots. It's nice because any bozo with a Phast and Phurriest wallet can't come in and throw a bunch of $ on a maxima. At least you have to be fairly knowledgable to do mods etc....
it's to an individual's advantage to come on this board, do some research and find out what works and what doesn't. also, learn about problems and solutions our maximas have. you can also have a great deal of money by finding out about parts and groupdeals.
Old 05-06-2003, 03:30 PM

Originally posted by mzmtg
I've been modding my Max since I got it in 1995.

That makes me cooler than all you bastages!

OMG I cant believe youve been modding the same car for 8 years. And you still have a slow Max.

LOL. just kiddin
Old 05-06-2003, 03:32 PM

Originally posted by Bluebird

This is what told me he's not on this board. http://forums.maxima.org/search.php?...der=descending Yes, he's seen it, but I wouldn't say he's on it. After all, he only posted in one thread and that was just about his user name. Unless there was an issue with his user name that caused previous posts to be deleted?
linkee no workee
Old 05-07-2003, 06:30 AM
I am Roid Rage

Originally posted by luckee2bhere

linkee no workee

Linkee was posted over a month ago adn it worked then. Something was probably lost in the server switchover.