General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

dont u hate it when people push their door open withoutlooking!!! mad*

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 12:56 PM

dont u hate it when people push their door open withoutlooking!!! mad*

i was sitting in my car in the parking lot waiting for someone. all of a sudden a guy drove up with his hyundai, he Push his door really hard, so hard that it SLAMMED right at my passenger door. he looked at me and started walking around.
I stepped out of my car and goes
"yo did you just hit my car door"
him " yea, im sorry"
i looked at my passenger door and saw this large paint scratch. There is no way in hell i can polish it!!!
i was gonna push him right in the head for this but then i shall be a better person and let him go.

seriously, cant people look when they open their door? i was in the car too! he just walked away.. geezzz
Old 04-11-2003, 01:04 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: dont u hate it when people push their door open withoutlooking!!! mad*

Originally posted by LucentAUTO
i was sitting in my car in the parking lot waiting for someone. all of a sudden a guy drove up with his hyundai, he Push his door really hard, so hard that it SLAMMED right at my passenger door. he looked at me and started walking around.
him " yea, im sorry"
i looked at my passenger door and saw this large paint scratch. There is no way in hell i can polish it!!!
i was gonna push him right in the head for this but then i shall be a better person and let him go.

seriously, cant people look when they open their door? i was in the car too! he just walked away.. geezzz
uhh... didn't u take his insurance info down??
Old 04-11-2003, 01:05 PM
It's chrome alright...

him " yea, im sorry"

should have asked for money, or tell him you'd call the cops. I'm not kidding. He damaged your ****, you take away his money.
Old 04-11-2003, 01:09 PM

I HATE People who did that. I would have probably kicked in the pass. side rear quarter of his car after he walked away. It would have been days before the moron noticed.
Old 04-11-2003, 01:12 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

I would have asked him to give me $100 cash or I would have called 'the law' on him or something.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

This happend to me once. Unfortunitly at the time I didnt have the ballz to confront them. I was sitting in my car waiting for traffic court and 4 guys open the doors on my car pretty hard I was like WTF!!! but i was tired and let it go. Never again. The second this happens either they give me their insurance or Im calling 911.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:27 PM

i wouldve just left a footprint in the guys door.
Old 04-11-2003, 03:10 PM

Sorry to say but I would have taken a screw driver to his door. "Oh, sorry"
Old 04-11-2003, 03:37 PM

i would've done the same back to his stupid hyundai, but another thing, don't you hate it when people INSIDE YOUR CAR open the door and slam it against a parking pole or in this case another car? some people...
Old 04-11-2003, 03:59 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

or carry a golf ball in the glove box, and when they open their door on you, get out and throw the ball at theirs.
Old 04-11-2003, 04:08 PM
KDLMax

Have you notice the people who do this are the ones who drive POS CARS?

Old 04-11-2003, 05:17 PM

Originally posted by Kandee
Have you notice the people who do this are the ones who drive POS CARS?
Hell yeah, One night in the parking garage at work I was heading out to my car. I was like "WTF" A person in a red ford taurus decided to park his car next to mine and didn't leave no type of space between my passenger door and his driver side door. No type of space whatsoever. I already knew there had to be a couple of scratches on the passenger door molding from he/she opening their driver side door. To my suprise there was. I was so ****ed I took my house key and keyed the car and kicked the the side of it and made a nice size dent in it. On the way home I was like how can someone be inconsiderate to my 03 maxima.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:45 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

him " yea, im sorry"

****..i woulda slammed my foot into their car...not that i would...or that i have before...or that i ever will...but just an idea. I woulda got information if it was a big deal like that.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I have to say I don't believe you should mess up someone elses **** just because they messed up yours. There are better ways of handling things. Like waiting for them and make them compensate you for damages or provide insurance info. That way you can at least repair your damage, I wish someone would bump into the back of my car, my bumper needs painting anyway. Might as well let them pay for it. What does messing thier car do for you? I usually try to find a safe spot or park next to an expensive car and a curb, even if I wave to walk alot farther.
Old 04-11-2003, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by drjohnnyfever
I usually try to find a safe spot or park next to an expensive car and a curb, even if I wave to walk alot farther.
I Usually park next to the most expensive car or next to a curb on one side so If anything, a person in a $80k will not dare hit my car with their's
Old 04-11-2003, 07:23 PM

man i know how you feel. my driver side door is dotted with "battle scars" . biggest scatch was from a huge 88 Caddy door that hit it last week
Old 04-11-2003, 09:29 PM

i got some too. like 3 on rear right, even 1 on the fender. trying to park away from other peoples cars is easy, but them parking right next to you is odd...lol specailly if your half way out in the parking lot
Old 04-11-2003, 10:07 PM

Re: Re: dont u hate it when people push their door open withoutlooking!!! mad*

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
should have asked for money, or tell him you'd call the cops. I'm not kidding. He damaged your ****, you take away his money.
Old 04-12-2003, 09:44 AM
Handsome

I here you, when I got my 96 there was not a scratch on it, it was in perfect condition. Since then someone has backed it to the rear bumper (made the paint spider but no dents) and I have a couple of door dings.

These are probably the same people who drive slow in the fast lane, and I'm sure their facial expression when their door plows into your car is the same one that they have when I honk at them after being caught in the traffic they caused for 30 min, the expression of DUUHHH what did I do???

Man I just want to catch someone doing it so bad!! I would have grabbed that guy by the neck and dented his car with his head!!

Seriously I am so frustrated with keeping my car nice only to have some inconsiderate @$$ who could care less about his car mess mine up. Please for anyone who catches someone doing this get some for the rest of us who only wish they had the opprotunity.
Old 04-12-2003, 09:50 AM

Originally posted by Stillnmax
i wouldve just left a footprint in the guys door.
I would have left a footprint on his face.