General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

yahoo auctions a farce?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2001, 11:21 AM

Has anyone bought their clear corners on ebay at a good discount?
I have bid on them twice so far and their price always ends HIGHER then PROCARPARTS sells them for on their website. Some body bought them for $42.

They start the bidding at a penny!!! Then Procarparts bids them up. If they are not going to sell them for $20 then don't start the bidding at a penny.

PROCARPARTS...DON'T WAST MY MUTHAF%$#%ING TIME!!!!

And also they are offering the diamond cuts again..Some stupid or impatient buyers are bidding those things up to the stratosphere. At the last look they were around $70 with a week left. FYI..THEY HAVE A WHOLE WHAREHOUSE FILLED WITH THOSE DIAMOND CUT LENSES...

Oh yeah ...Diamond cut DOES NOT mean they are made out of Diamonds. Just a seventy dollar piece of plastic (not including s&h)

Sorry if I'm getting a lil' out of control
Just my 2 cents...Peace.
Old 01-22-2001, 12:05 PM

Boycot t PROCARPARTS!

I was on this war path recently regarding the same thing, I actually called up to order them and they told me that they were no for sale outside of ebay yet bc they were doing market research to see how much people were willing to pay for them. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I mean the cojones of this company to admit that to a potential customer what beyond my comprehension. So I say, seriously, Boycott the f*ing bastards; I know they'll never make a cent off me.