General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Ugly *** riceboy spotted at school!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2001, 07:16 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I wish I had a digicam, so I could take the pic for you guys to see. It's a pre 91-92 Accord, the ones with them pop up headlights. It's a goldish color Accord sedan. This Asian dude was driving it. Here's the bad part: his car was mulit-colored! He had one of them Type R rear spoiler, and get this, it was pink! I don't recall all the details, but he also had some blue, I think it was on his rear bumper. And his mud flaps were also colored. And lastly, he had front and rear windshield banners; both of which were again colored. I'm surprised that he actually drove around school in this thing. I doubt I'm the only one that was laughing at it. When I first saw it, I thought WTF was that?! It's a bird, it's a plane, no...it's a crapmobile! And this dude actually think he looks good in the car. He was also reving his car up, when he was driving slowly trying to look for a parking space. He didn't have any big *** exhaust on his car; it sounded more like he had some holes in his exhaust or something. That's it, I got to get me a digicam. This car would make the riceboypage for sure. Maybe even win top prize.
Old 01-23-2001, 07:45 PM

The funny part was when he was revving his engine while finding a parking spot. He's just letting people know he has a performance car due to the outrageous exterior.:laughing:
Old 01-23-2001, 08:03 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

ive seen one similar...

89'ish accord hatchback
rear wing
spraypainted stuff on the front (grille, trim, etc)
mugen, trust, greddy, type r stickers all over the front
nasty hubcaps
and get this.. a gtr wing sitting on the roof unpainted.
Old 01-23-2001, 08:13 PM

let's just have a moment of silence and pray for them
Old 01-23-2001, 08:39 PM
davis449

there this major riceboy here that rolls around the high schools in his purple Civic with five inch exhaust (I **** you not) and yellow chinese writing on his rear fenders and the same yellow chinese writing only smaller all the way around his rear bumper.

Old 01-23-2001, 08:54 PM
DOM

west sidaz biatch!!

Maybe this isn't properly classified as "ricer", but here it is. I have to say that black people wear North Carolina gear. When I see white guys wear it they look silly. They are trying too hard to be black. I see a white guy in a NC blue colored Honda CRX. On the hood it has the "NC" symbol. He then steps out of his car and is wearing guess what? I'm sure you could figure out the rest..
Old 01-23-2001, 09:41 PM

Originally posted by davis449
there this major riceboy here that rolls around the high schools in his purple Civic with five inch exhaust (I **** you not) and yellow chinese writing on his rear fenders and the same yellow chinese writing only smaller all the way around his rear bumper.

He probably don't even know what those Chinese writings mean.
Old 01-23-2001, 09:50 PM

Btw, I was riding in my sister's stock '00 Accord V6 sedan. So, I guess he thought he was special because his car had more "stuff" than my sister's. If I was driving in my car, I wonder would he be reving around. Hm... I would like to see him do that; can we say I'll lay a smackdown on him? I'm surprised he's a college student because driving around in a car like that, I would presume that he's confused as heck. How is he going to handle school?