General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Rear endend by a Mercedes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 08:38 PM
be the change u want2C

Rear endend by a Mercedes!!!

Man I was comming out of alley into a Busy Street, and I see a Bus comming, So then I brake and all of a sudden Boom, The girls in my car were horrified, Get out and take a look and see that my rear bumper has been horribly scracthed and My rear Liscence plate is bent out of shape, Imm gonna post pictures soon, My freinds Digital Camera is out with his mom on a Trip somewhere into never never land, Who would expect this from a Mercedes, The guy was an ******* too, all he did was get out and look @ his car, I felt like sticking him but the girls were holding me back, Will post pics soon, Please no flaming about PICS
Old 05-16-2003, 08:43 PM

Re: Rear endend by a Mercedes!!!

Originally posted by Ni_Nos_Maxima
Man I was comming out of alley into a Busy Street, and I see a Bus comming, So then I brake and all of a sudden Boom, The girls in my car were horrified, Get out and take a look and see that my rear bumper has been horribly scracthed and My rear Liscence plate is bent out of shape, Imm gonna post pictures soon, My freinds Digital Camera is out with his mom on a Trip somewhere into never never land, Who would expect this from a Mercedes, The guy was an ******* too, all he did was get out and look @ his car, I felt like sticking him but the girls were holding me back, Will post pics soon, Please no flaming about PICS

damm sorry to hear than man...how bad did it hit...
Old 05-16-2003, 08:45 PM
be the change u want2C

Re: Re: Rear endend by a Mercedes!!!

Originally posted by reggaeboyz

damm sorry to hear than man...how bad did it hit...
He hit me @ about 10MPH My bumper looks werd now, I wanna get it cheked out
Old 05-16-2003, 08:48 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

What type of Mercedes?
Old 05-16-2003, 08:51 PM
wat

Damn that sucks man...

how much damage was done to the Mercedes??
Old 05-16-2003, 09:25 PM

so whose at fault, you said you pulled out in front of you, sorry just confused the way you described it, hopefully his fault....
Old 05-16-2003, 09:28 PM
wat

Originally posted by johnvt1111
so whose at fault, you said you pulled out in front of you, sorry just confused the way you described it, hopefully his fault....
Im guessing the Mercedes owner is at fault, usually whenever someone hits someone from behind, its the person behind thats ****ed over.... kinda opposite from real life being "behind"....
Old 05-16-2003, 10:38 PM
¿Hablas Español?

I hope you got his personal and insurance contact info. If so, let them take it up. And since it was a Mercedes, didn't you say something about neck pain and muscle spasms in your back after being hit???
Old 05-16-2003, 11:44 PM

Originally posted by joaquink
I hope you got his personal and insurance contact info. If so, let them take it up. And since it was a Mercedes, didn't you say something about neck pain and muscle spasms in your back after being hit???

i know huh!!

oh and btw so you know. just because there arent any visible dents or cracks doesnt mean internal damage doesnt exist. Have that baby examined by a pro by taking it off and looking at the internals. my .02 and what i would do.
Old 05-17-2003, 05:13 AM
be the change u want2C

I think it was a S Class, His car wasnt even Scratched, I was about to merge into a Busy Street from an alley, but there was a bus comming so I stoped and then all I hear is THUG, The 2 girls in my car were horified, The one in the back became superman and flew for a couple seconds
Old 05-17-2003, 05:35 AM

Originally posted by BlueC
Im guessing the Mercedes owner is at fault, usually whenever someone hits someone from behind, its the person behind thats ****ed over.... kinda opposite from real life being "behind"....
The dude said he was coming out of an alley onto a busy street. That sounds like he would need to yield the right of way. Just because someone drives a Benz doesn't mean they're bad or they shouldn't be concerned about the damage to their own car. You want Donny Brooks why would you be held back by girls?
Old 05-17-2003, 06:11 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: Rear endend by a Mercedes!!!

Originally posted by Ni_Nos_Maxima
... Who would expect this from a Mercedes,
What does the car have to do with the driver?
Old 05-17-2003, 06:42 AM

Originally posted by BlueC
this is not always true. just make sure u got the police there and say u were totally stopped and the guy ran right into u. and bring it to an autobody shop to take a look at the insides.
Old 05-17-2003, 07:13 AM

did you contact the police after this happened?????????????????? So what your trying to say is that you started to look like you were going to move out into traffic, but then didn't go, and he rear ended you? If so technically it's his fault.............
Old 05-17-2003, 07:14 AM

It's the driver's responsibility to stay a safe distance from the person in front of you, anticipating everything. It's called defensive driving. It's the Mercedes driver's fault.

My 2 cents

Gange
Old 05-17-2003, 07:15 AM

should have milked him for 500 bucks =D
Old 05-17-2003, 07:17 AM
I need a truck

I hope you got his info
Old 05-17-2003, 07:25 AM

i think you should make him pay for damages to your car.. and unless you really have neck or back pain caused by the accident, you shouldn't try sue, hey you never know you might buy a benz or a bimmer one day and you wouldn't want someone to take legal action against you in a similar situation if it was legit,
my .02
Old 05-17-2003, 10:59 AM
be the change u want2C

Originally posted by Frank Fontaine

The dude said he was coming out of an alley onto a busy street. That sounds like he would need to yield the right of way. Just because someone drives a Benz doesn't mean they're bad or they shouldn't be concerned about the damage to their own car. You want Donny Brooks why would you be held back by girls?
To be exact it was at an end of the alley, It was only room for one car, I stoped, and then Thug smack from the back, There were no scrathes on his car at all, The paint by the bottom of my liscence plate is cracking a little, and theres a big **** scratch, the guy didnt even have a front plate, The Mercedes Thing that goes where his front plate is made a indent on my Liscene plate
Old 05-17-2003, 12:06 PM
¿Hablas Español?

Tell the judge you want money for pain and suffering because you were taking those girls home for a three-way and this jacko hitting you took them out of the mood. And on top of that you have neck pain and muscle spasms in your back.
Old 05-17-2003, 12:09 PM

The car has nothing to do with the driver. It doesn't matter if he drives a S class or a DX civic. Doesn't it annoy people that cars like BMW and mercedes are so special? I go pick up some people in a friends POS benz and the girl is like "oh my friend came in his benz to pick me up". Whats up with that? I actualy prefer the g35 over the 330si or the clk. I think this raciscm has to stop!