General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

MaxirmaSE uproar

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2001, 12:26 AM
MaxirmaSE

Okay. FIRST, i want to know WHY you guys are all hating on my husband. SECOND, i would like to know WHY you guys are posting rude remarks in my website. THIRD, leave his wife(me) and the baby out of it.

Alright...i dont give a hoot what you guys are all getting huffy and puffy about, BUT when you start posting rude remarks on my website about me and my baby, you've stepped WAY OVER THE LINE!! ALSO i wanna say to all those who posted the rude messages...why didn't you add a username?? Because you were being an ignorant immature simpleton. ALSO to whoever posted go breastfeed or whatever? i resent that COMPLETELY (you act like YOU weren't breastfed by your mom)And judging from your rudeness I take it you weren't and i feel sorry for you. I dont get rude unless you instigate summ. ALSO i was in the car when my husband raced that guy and yeah my husband beat him (BUT alot of things could have gone wrong with that guys car) SO by saying this all i know is that my husband is VERY into racing and YES he has unreal goals (but no need to jump down his throat for it) and YES he gets cocky about his car a lot(he's a proud guy what can i say?) but you guys can at least give him the benefit of a doubt and YES he was very rude( but keep in my mind that was after people called him a liar<~~~that is one of his utmost pet peeves.

Also im not a racing fanatic or anything but if a civic hatchback can run 10s and an integra can run 14s all motor....why do you guys doubt that a maxima can run low 14s? ALL I KNOW is that the rudeness has got to stop...please...all of you guys (including my husband) are all being immature about this...oh yeah the NAME MaxirmaSE was because I wanted an SE for MYSELF...and dat was before we got the GXE cuz it was only 16000 DATS MY NAME so dont hate on me and dont try to make me feel stupid for it.

Old 02-13-2001, 12:44 AM

Double Identity?
I can do that too.

why are you messing with YJ.
That's my boy.
Leave him alone
blah blah blah
Old 02-13-2001, 12:50 AM

Looking at your guestbook.
I only saw one comment by a member of maxima.org
this is it

Your name would be : Paul
URL : http://www.geocities.com/macdaddydu
You are from : D-town
You are how old : 20
Comments : that is a maxima not a civic, cams and cam gears is not ganna do anything for you, you can't adjust the timing cuz everything is control by ECU. World fastest maxima ran a 12.8. good luck, i really like to see a all motor maxima run 12 or 13. =) i am work

IT clearly states his name and town Paul of Dallas.
Hrmmmm
it doesn't seem very rude to me

check your statements like your races b4 you make them mmk
Old 02-13-2001, 01:10 AM
MaxirmaSE

lol duh i deleted it like i said....oh yeah and sorry about your g/f...but your poem (i dunno if you wrote it) was very nice...YOU GUYS NO MORE RUDENESS SHEESH MORE RUDENESS WIL GET YOU GUYS NOWHERE...AND NO its no double personality im gonna make him use a different username name...oh yeah the hate emails has got to stop too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...gosh its a race...its nothing important (i dont think)

Old 02-13-2001, 05:33 AM
RussMaxManiac

You know, for some reason I don't believe a word you say. Because so far you or your husband have lied way to much, and you probably are lieing also about your website and the people making the remarks. Got proof? Post it here.

Originally posted by MaxirmaSE
lol duh i deleted it like i said....oh yeah and sorry about your g/f...but your poem (i dunno if you wrote it) was very nice...YOU GUYS NO MORE RUDENESS SHEESH MORE RUDENESS WIL GET YOU GUYS NOWHERE...AND NO its no double personality im gonna make him use a different username name...oh yeah the hate emails has got to stop too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...gosh its a race...its nothing important (i dont think)

Old 02-13-2001, 06:07 AM

MaxirmaSE, i am embarassed by the action of some of the posters here. I do believe some of them crossed the line. That's not cool.
That breast feeding comment was just plain stupid. It had no relevance and was really rude.
Your husband/boyfriend brought a lot of this drama upon himself. When posting on this site i'd advise to check your ego at the front door.

Old 02-13-2001, 06:17 AM
Disco Biscuit

While I don't know anything about your website,

I do feel your husbands rudeness started most of what has happened. The only remarks I have posted on the issue is that the use of racial remarks (which he did make) show a sign of stupidity. Secondly, while yes, civics can run low 10's, that is with massive amounts of reworkwing. To get a Maxima to even run high 13's takes a supercharger, or more mods than your husband has. And if there have been any comments made at anytime on the forum or your website about you or your baby, then I apoligize.

And yes, I feel that it is a racial term, no matter what race you are.

[Edited by Whitemax on 02-13-2001 at 08:23 AM]
Old 02-13-2001, 07:21 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

this has nothing 2 do with n e thing ...

but I find that a lot of the posters here including Russ & MaxirmaSE ... can't spell ... nor do u know how 2 use proper grammer!

just an observation ... but that is 1 of my pet peeves ... it gives the writer an appearance of being uneducated ....

MaxirmaSE ... a lot of what's been posted has been uncalled 4 ... on both sides ... u must understand tho ... the claim made by your hubby is unreasonable ... there are a lot of guys on this board that r extremely knowledgable about cars .. in particular the Max ... what it can do & what it cannot do ... so when he made that claim ... well ... it's just extremely difficult 2 believe ...

n e wayz ... going off topic again ... YJ ... r u korean?
Old 02-13-2001, 07:27 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Allright....

Originally posted by MaxirmaSE
Okay. FIRST, i want to know WHY you guys are all hating on my husband. SECOND, i would like to know WHY you guys are posting rude remarks in my website. THIRD, leave his wife(me) and the baby out of it.

Alright...i dont give a hoot what you guys are all getting huffy and puffy about, BUT when you start posting rude remarks on my website about me and my baby, you've stepped WAY OVER THE LINE!! ALSO i wanna say to all those who posted the rude messages...why didn't you add a username?? Because you were being an ignorant immature simpleton. ALSO to whoever posted go breastfeed or whatever? i resent that COMPLETELY (you act like YOU weren't breastfed by your mom)And judging from your rudeness I take it you weren't and i feel sorry for you. I dont get rude unless you instigate summ. ALSO i was in the car when my husband raced that guy and yeah my husband beat him (BUT alot of things could have gone wrong with that guys car) SO by saying this all i know is that my husband is VERY into racing and YES he has unreal goals (but no need to jump down his throat for it) and YES he gets cocky about his car a lot(he's a proud guy what can i say?) but you guys can at least give him the benefit of a doubt and YES he was very rude( but keep in my mind that was after people called him a liar<~~~that is one of his utmost pet peeves.

Also im not a racing fanatic or anything but if a civic hatchback can run 10s and an integra can run 14s all motor....why do you guys doubt that a maxima can run low 14s? ALL I KNOW is that the rudeness has got to stop...please...all of you guys (including my husband) are all being immature about this...oh yeah the NAME MaxirmaSE was because I wanted an SE for MYSELF...and dat was before we got the GXE cuz it was only 16000 DATS MY NAME so dont hate on me and dont try to make me feel stupid for it.
That's enough from everyone....

Thread is locked.....

Further new posts on this will be deleted.....

Take it to e-mail and copy 80 people if it's that important...