General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

The term Ricey is not a good thing....

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 11:11 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

i was just reading the recent flame of MaxirmaSE, and the term "rice" came up a couple of times when describing the ClubSi.com and similar forums. just curious on why everyone things a fixed up Honda or Acura is deemed rice. I mean, i've seen some really nice looking body kits on 'Tegs before and on Civics, but i never called them rice. Just ugly or "waste of fiberglass"

i mean, when Dave B goes out and says "Loose the rice attitude, buddy. We don't need this ClubSi mentality in our forum." what exactly does that mean. True, MaxirmaSE is an asian american citizen, but where does Rice have anything to do with it. Dave could have easily said "Lose the attitude buddy" rather than throw in the term "Rice" into the sentence, and the whole message would have carried across fine. (Just because you ran a 14.89s quarter mile Dave, doesn't mean you're the king...)

I mean, seriously. Rice is a derogatory term, no matter how you say, because it's generally geared toward descibing asian (americans) and i guess, their automobiles, for some odd reason. I mean, raw rice out of the shell is WHITE. and when it's steamed to a nice fluffly state, it's still WHITE. so you don't see anyone calling a Texan Cowboy driving a pickup truck, rice do you? uh.. not really.

Well, coming from me, an Asian American going to school at the University of Lowered Civics and Acuras, I've never really head anyone call another person rice, because, surprise surprise, we're all freakin asian here. It's like me saying "hey Skimax! Your ride is like sooooo Buckwheat. " (sorry steve. just using an example) U know?

so i'd just like to say this. Don't use the word rice. use the word "ugly" or "distasteful", because in reality, everything you say, has some type of motive whether u think it does, or not.

Educated and mannered replies requested,

Cheston

Old 02-14-2001, 11:53 PM
Jesse

rice-a-roni

Damn, i use the word rice all the time to make fun of cars. Nothing derogaragororortory. I'm "asian american" moved to the states when I was 3...pretty much americanized. People are suprised when i tell them I have yet to get my citizenship, i'm so americanized...i still manage to know my culture and roots quite well, speak both my native languages, with english as a 3rd language.

I don't find rice derogoroaogororogotory at all (i'm spelling it way wrong because I'm unsure of it's correct spelling .

When I was at UT austin, there was a large asian population with a bunch of rice, i mean fixed up hondas/acuras. If I saw a nice one, I'd think, nice car. But if a friend or I noticed an ugly one or something just distasteful in the rice way...heck yeah we'd point it out as rice.

Big deal. If anybody even could be insulted (no reason to), but if there were, it'd be the japanese population. It's their cars that're getting bagged on.

But either way, I do get annoyed when people call modified Hondas rice. I can probably go through this forum's profiles and fine quite a few Maximas sporting way more rice than both my Hondas combined. It seems like being a Honda with mods, no matter if they're tasteful, quality, or cut springs and 6'' tips it's rice. Now that's just plain wrong dammit.

Old 02-15-2001, 12:07 AM

Yeah, first of all Maxima and Rice don't belong in the same sentence.

Second of all, I'm the king of cleaness on cars. I pretty much don't like anything too aggressive. However, I have friends who really like these crazy kits, colors, lights, etc.

If it's what they like than don't dog em. Also, different demographs like different styles. We shouldn't refer to anything as rice. Sure it might be tacky, or in your opinion, poor taste, but what is ricey? Some of the cleanest cars in the world are owned by Asians. Goto an import show and see how many nice cars there are that you wouldn't classify as ricey.
Old 02-15-2001, 12:08 AM

I agree with Cheston

Whoever first coined the Term "RICE" must be a real Ignorant ****!

Seriously ... what the heck does the way a person "Modifies/Prefers" his car have anything to do with what he "EATS" ... I just don't get it!

Examples:
-=-=-=-=-=-
Someone decides to put a Aftermarket Exhaust, makes noise, little or no HP at all ... Do U call him Rice?
The MAIN thing is, HE likes the way his car sounds.

So the Same Guy with the exhaust adds a Sticker of the Brand of his Exhaust on his car, Is he Rice Now???

Another person likes his car dropped, and likes 20 inch rims. If he adds stickers of those products is he Rice?

A guy has a Celica that does 10 sec 1/4 mile, BUT ... he's got tons of stickers, Black / Neon Lights, and HELLO KITTY stuff that his Girl put inside the car ... RICE???

** I never mentioned what Nationality they were ... so are they RICE? **
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Now WHERE else do we see Stickers, Large Rims, Loud Exhaust, Huge Wings??

Ummm ... LE MANS, GT Racing, Touring Car Championships??

Should we just call the RACE RACING now??? But WAIT ... they aren't ASIAN?!?!??! OMG ... Now what R they? Ricy or Not?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If a non-asian (who's never had Chinese Food) mods his car ... lotsa stickers, loud exhaust, Dropped 3 inches, GTR wing ... He RICE??

"Uncle Ben" doesn't look Asian to me either!

"Ugly" "Distasteful" I agree with (still only YOUR opinion) but RICE? C'mon!

If we really GOTTA start Calling "Ugly" "Distasteful" cars after what the person eats then here are some NEW Names:

"Lasagna"
"Sashimi"
"BURGER"
"Potatoes"
"Jerk (chicken, Pork, etc)"
"Pemican"
"Burrito"

How to use:

"MAN THAT CAR IS ___________ !!!!!!" (Fill in one of those words from Above)
Example "MAN THAT CAR IS SASHIMI!!!!"

"THAT CAR IS A _________ ROCKET!!!"
Example "THAT CAR IS A BURGER ROCKET!!!"

Only reason why I have to use the term "RICE" is because thats the only way people understand! *sigh* too bad!
Old 02-15-2001, 01:29 AM

no real comments on rice but i would like to call attention to something that i found a little funny.

although i admit to participating in the innocent jabs at maxirma's claims of beating a z28 with an essentially stock maxima, i have to say that the posts took an ugly turn. maxirma had made a post including the word "nigguh" which alot of members took offensively. initially, i didn't take it as being that offensive because i associated with many asian gang members in my youth who reffered to themselves as "******" due to thier close association with african american gangs. i admit that my being numb to somebody using this word does not make it acceptable at all. i did agree with those that felt that racial comments should be avoided on this board. however, one member, while chastising maxirma for the racial comment, mentioned the term "stupid asian pride." given that the entire aim of his post was to enlighten maxirma on the error of his derrogatory post, i felt that it was ironic that he should include this phrase.

does a persons pride in thier race make them stupid? i don't think so. given the multi-racial environment that we live in, racial pride is that much more important for self awareness. does being proud of your race allow you to ridicule those of other ethnic backgrounds? not in the least.

yes, i am asian and no, i'm not being hypersensitive. i disagree with any posts that link your disagreements with a person to their ethnic status. i'd like to think that as adults we could conduct ourselves in such a manner.

additionally, should the person who wrote the post that i am refering to like to post any further thoughts regarding my opinions, i would like nothing more than to discuss this matter in further detail with you. i'm hoping that we can talk about this in a rational and constructive manner. there is a definate possibility that i misinterpreted you and would like nothing more than to understand the matter rather than think that a long time reliable poster would rely on derrogatory statements to stress his opinions.

lastly empz, if the names that you suggested start being used expect to hear from the following groups:
1.italians
2.japanese
3.everybody
4.irish
5.jamaicans
6.native indians
7.mexicans
can't please everybody
Old 02-15-2001, 02:13 AM
Johnny

it's one of those things

Really depends on the person who's saying it, but I know what you mean. When do you call someone "boss" or "chief?" They could argue the same way and say it's not derogatory, and they'd be technically right. But when you think about it the context usually is, know what I mean? It's one of those words some people use to take a stab at another person, but when they're called onto the carpet they claim it was taken out of context. Then you can really get going and say that chief can be taken as racial, look at the Cleveland Indians and Washington Redskins deal.

Anyway, IMHO these terms are not necessarily racial however they're not used in positive ways either.

Old 02-15-2001, 04:08 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong

But didnt it orignate with the motorcycle guys?? All the harley's called the Jap bikes "Rice Rockets" that term has been around for a looooooong time.
Old 02-15-2001, 05:34 AM
The missing moderator

Re: Correct me if i'm wrong

Originally posted by Nine7Max
But didnt it orignate with the motorcycle guys?? All the harley's called the Jap bikes "Rice Rockets" that term has been around for a looooooong time.
yup, but when the term was coined there was a racial "bad intent" in it...

anyways... I use rice, as in "are we having rice for dinner?"

-Shing
Old 02-15-2001, 06:18 AM

I only eat brown rice; it's better for you than white rice. Nothing against white rice or yellow rice, I love that too just don't eat it. Oh, I once ate yellow rice in college, it was pretty tight though, didn't have as much carpet as white rice. Never eaten black rice though.

Darn rice keeps taking on new meanings.

What about black beans and rice & yellow rice and chicken?
Old 02-15-2001, 06:35 AM
The missing moderator

Originally posted by plrod Black 95 SE
I only eat brown rice; it's better for you than white rice. Nothing against white rice or yellow rice, I love that too just don't eat it. Oh, I once ate yellow rice in college, it was pretty tight though, didn't have as much carpet as white rice. Never eaten black rice though.

Darn rice keeps taking on new meanings.

What about black beans and rice & yellow rice and chicken?
I prefer rice that's imported... the long grain type I don't like... not sticky enough for me.

-Shing
Old 02-15-2001, 06:42 AM
is invisible

Give me a ****ing break...

Originally posted by BrianV
Wake up people...Maximas are NOT the ****.
Simply a great bang for the buck.

Where do you draw the line? The guy driving the BMW will say that Maximas and rice belong in the same sentence. Likewise, the guy driving the Aston Martin will say that BMW and rice belong in the same sentence.
It's all relative.

Though I don't encourage the term "rice"...it can/cannot appply to all cars.

You are all wrong -- basmati rice is the best.
Old 02-15-2001, 06:58 AM

mine

.. I like my rice WILD...really wild.
As an aside, I always thought that a Texan driving a pick up truck, especially if there's a rifle hangin on a rack in the cab, is called a RED NECK. that would be more of a cultural slur than a racial slur.either way the thought of that scares me.
Its really kinda interesting, yet ODD when you read British car magazines. They still, almost in ever paragraph and on every page refer to japanese cars as JAP cars. I dont get it, because the context in which the term Jap is used is not to slam japanese vehicles or to be derogatory, however it still is..from my cultural perspective.

People all around the world, Europe, Asia, South America can be seen spiffing up their cars to the extreme. I dont consider that an ethnic thing, in my terms, it's just plain JUVENILE..so maybe we oughta call it Juveyin up your car..or Teening-out your wheels.
'nuff said!
Old 02-15-2001, 07:09 AM

one final thing

on this topic: I have the utmost respect for Japanese automobiles in their original stock form. Being of German background, this is was not easy for me to say until I switched to my first Japanese car in 1990. Since then there has been no turning back. Engine and speed specs aside,the Japanese build way superior cars to the Germans,including BMW, Mercedes and Porsche, qualitatively, and further.... I would never have been able to ride a german or american motorbike from Montana, to Salt Lake, across to San Francisco,up to Vancouver, and back to Calgary, without a tool kit and breakdowns, the way i rode my Suzuki GS 1000 GX without missing a single beat day in and day out in all kindsa temperatures.
Amen
Old 02-15-2001, 07:15 AM
The missing moderator

Re: mine

Well, that only happens(the shotgun in truck) thing out in the country. Not in larger cities... although it is not illegal to do so.. weird huh? Us crazy Texans. Yeeeeee Haw!

-Shing

Originally posted by LeoB
.. I like my rice WILD...really wild.
As an aside, I always thought that a Texan driving a pick up truck, especially if there's a rifle hangin on a rack in the cab, is called a RED NECK. that would be more of a cultural slur than a racial slur.either way the thought of that scares me.
Its really kinda interesting, yet ODD when you read British car magazines. They still, almost in ever paragraph and on every page refer to japanese cars as JAP cars. I dont get it, because the context in which the term Jap is used is not to slam japanese vehicles or to be derogatory, however it still is..from my cultural perspective.

People all around the world, Europe, Asia, South America can be seen spiffing up their cars to the extreme. I dont consider that an ethnic thing, in my terms, it's just plain JUVENILE..so maybe we oughta call it Juveyin up your car..or Teening-out your wheels.
'nuff said!
Old 02-15-2001, 07:37 AM

hey shing, be sure to let us know when that shotgun rack mod is available for the max.
Old 02-15-2001, 07:56 AM

so what happens?

..when the country dudes drive to the city for the weekend?
they
A. take their shot guns out of the truck and leave 'em home?

B. load the shotguns and bring extra ammo????
Old 02-15-2001, 08:39 AM
The missing moderator

It's legal everywhere to have a rack with a shotgun on it... it's just most people in the larger cities have enough sense not to do that.

As for mods for the rack.. I donno... the rack would be too far back, making it useless in the case of an emergency... you know seeing the best buck you've seen in 10 years.

-Shing
Old 02-15-2001, 10:29 AM

Originally posted by BrianV
why not??
a maxima can't be rice?
you think a civic with cai/exhaust, lowered with a bodykit can be rice, but a max with cai/exhaust, lowered with a bodykit, can never be rice?
Old 02-15-2001, 12:47 PM

lets see now

the people in the club...the SCC in my school called japanese cars rice rockets
ok..seems fine to me, cause a bunch of the texan there have rice rockets...and they have good rice rockets...I've seen what they can do on the autox track and under the hood.

I think the term rice...ricey that is...my personal opinion is to a car modified with bad taste...but then again...taste is personal....a cute girl to me might be dead uglie to you and your hottie might be a monster to me...so...
no real common ground on this...it would say it is too personal of an opinion....just keep it real and watch others feet...
Old 02-15-2001, 01:04 PM
BlkCat

What Zprime just said...that what I thought Rice meant...meaning that a person's ride has gone over the top in good customizing taste,particulary Japanese cars. I think that term can be applied to any car whether that be a Detroit car or a Japanese car or a European car. Beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beholder...

As for me, I'm Chinese and I'm relatively new to the realm of modifying Maximas, SCC and all that stuff but I'm learning day by day....Rice is a new term to me and I've not felt slanted by it yet and after reading all the posts I can see how the term can become derogatory to someone else. Ignorance is bliss?

Old 02-15-2001, 01:22 PM

What about the term 'Riceboy?'

I thought that it applied to those who were much more 'show' than 'go,' and still tried to pretend they were fast(ie: putting Mugen, Trust, etc stickers on a car that doesn't even have the parts).
I figured I was a riceboy, since I have blue interior lights, and no performance mods(yet). Even though I'm an African American Black-Colored Negro(heard that one on Boston Public. Cracked me up!), I still consider myself a riceboy. I thought that the title transcended ethnicity.
Old 02-15-2001, 01:25 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

The term "rice attitude" means this to me (and too many others, I'm sure):

1) ignorant when it comes to performance, believes that NOTHING can beat an import, believes all American cars are POS.
2) anyways falls back on the "well you've got 2-4 more cylinders and 3.0 liters more displacement, my car only has a 1.8 and I only got beat by 3 cars, HA!" argument.
3) Honestly believes that a wing serves a purpose on a FWD car or any "SHOGUN" body kit.
4) Honestly believes that a Combat wing LOOKS good on any car.
5) Thinks that intakes, mufflers, and headers are the "BIG" mods.
6) Believes in adding "claimed hp" gains for each mod then applying it to his car.
7) Whatever car they drive is the quickest version ever made (you know, a ringer)
8) Thinks that 20" rims actually make his car handle better
9) Stickers add hp
10) Thinks that "R" can be applied to anything
11) They belong "Team Fast Rice" or Team Whoop Your Slow *** Mustang" (as long as it's Team ______ then it's cool)
12) Mandatory stuffed animal riding shotgun
13) Doesn't think there are safety issues when running clear taillights.

I'm sorry if my use of "rice" offends people, but it is not being used in a racial tone. I'll apply "rice" and "ricey" to any make of car. I've applied it to Mustangs, Neons, Camaros, Hondas, Acuras, Nissans, etc. I don't apply rice to a group of people, I apply it to their way of thinking. I prefer to call rice American cars as "Uncle Ben's Rice" <-----but now I guess I'm offending Blacks now too, right? Some people just get offended at the slightest things which proves you'll never make anyone happy.

Dave
Old 02-15-2001, 01:36 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

#4 is soo true. I hate combat wing with a passion. No car looks good with it. The second type of wing I hate is the Supra wing. Not the Type R ( mid wing), but the really really big and tall Supra wing.

I do like GTR style and Touring style =)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dave B
[I]4) Honestly believes that a Combat wing LOOKS good on any car.
Old 02-15-2001, 01:40 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

I eat rice, therefore I'm a riceboy. ^_^

Seriously, different people have diffferent meaning to the term "rice." We can go on for days/weeks debating what is considered "rice" and what is not. Stickers all over the car might be "rice" to you, but it might not be for another person because the owner has the parts to back up the stickers.

It's all a matter of opinion and interpretation.

BTW, has anyone heard the "Rice, rice baby" song yet?
Old 02-15-2001, 02:44 PM

hmm, all 13 reasons Dave B. listed can be applied on a domestic too except #2.
so now are we gonna creat a term like "redneck attitude" now for the domestic?
Old 02-15-2001, 04:24 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I alwaysd thought the term "RICE"

Was used alittle too much like we use it for everything. I personally never use it, never have. If a car looks ugly to me then its ugly not ricey. I tried once and it felt weird so I didnt ever again. I wonder where it was started, how and who started that term?
Old 02-15-2001, 06:56 PM

Re: I alwaysd thought the term

Originally posted by max88q
Was used alittle too much like we use it for everything. I personally never use it, never have. If a car looks ugly to me then its ugly not ricey. I tried once and it felt weird so I didnt ever again. I wonder where it was started, how and who started that term?
i think it was used by at first to refer japanese motorcycle. then when import tuning became popular especially in LA where more asain immigrants gathering, domestic drivers started to refer modified imports as rice, at that point i think it did carry a taste of racial slur.

Old 02-15-2001, 10:59 PM

My point is ... ya gotta come up with a NAME for EVERY NATIONALITY, if RICE is a term!

So Then we will know who drives the car!

But seriously ... RICE is pretty stupid in my opinion!

Pretty funny how Ya got the NATIVE AMERICAN one!

Originally posted by 95greense
lastly empz, if the names that you suggested start being used expect to hear from the following groups:
1.italians
2.japanese
3.everybody
4.irish
5.jamaicans
6.native indians
7.mexicans
can't please everybody
[/I]
Old 02-16-2001, 01:36 PM
DOM

This is retarded. I hate it when people get so touchy with meaningless words. So rice applies to asian. So what! I am Mexican. People tease me about picking grapes. Big deal!! I have a black friend that doesn't mind if I say "*****". Just as long as i don't say it in an offensive manner to him if we were really fighting. If someone was arguing with an asian and called him rice or something like that, then I could understand. If he is talking about a car, then big deal!! We are all friends here!
I don't get why people on the internet for some reason get offended and more hostile as soon as they log on?
RICE
Old 02-16-2001, 03:54 PM

"Rice" is overused and quite played out. I like the term "Beater". That car is a "beater". The guy "Beaterized" his car.

for a time being, any car that had daytons or had the rims poking out passed the fenders i called it "beanerized". =)

I don't like the term rice...mainly cause it's overused, but, jesus, it's just a word. An adjective to help describe a particular image or style that has plagued the recent car modding scene. Granted, it's condescending in nature, but...get over it.

and yes, my Honda CRX is beaterized (or ricey, in layman terms)...i got electrical tape holding my headlamps up. I got no heater, no ac, no windshield wipers, no windshield wiper motor, etc. But, i race it. That's all i do with the car....
Old 02-16-2001, 03:59 PM

I think of ricey is a car that isn't that great but yet it has the cheap stuff done to it. Here is an example of what I consider to be rice. (real cars I have seen)

'86 honda accord dx faded blue paint with blue interior
RICE MODS: the angled mudflaps, the cellular look radio antenna, greddy sticker accross the windshield(when there is apparently nothing made by greddy on the car) the stock muffler with the huge chrome exhaust tip that sticks out past the bumper, $19.95 swapmeet ion blue driving lights, painted yellow mirrors, chrome hubcaps that look like alloys sortof, white 8" stripe down the right side of the car. Now that is RICE in the worst sense.

here is nonrice... 92 civic coupe lowered 1.5" riding on 17's clear corners, with a stainless muffler and tinted windows.

I guess my opinions on rice is that the cheap mods are rice.
Old 02-16-2001, 04:33 PM

Well to comment on Doms answer

"*****" is the street term for Nigge*. It means the same thing. For some reason most of us black ppl tried covering up saying it to each other by saying it with an 'a' AT the end of it. I think its pointless to use and yes I am black. Its weird how us black ppl fought for other ppl of different races(slavery times) and (fifties times) even now to not call us that word but yet we are calling each other that. Weve contradicted ourselves. I dont think its right to say the word whether it be with an 'a' or the real thing. I find it offensive both ways no matter of any color race even my own. And I do understand the thing with rice. It is over used. Never knew that domestic car enthusiast started it. Just like the word ***** weve blinded ourselves into thinking its ok to use, when technically it shouldnt be said, but society makes it that way, and says, "ITS OK!"
Old 02-16-2001, 06:20 PM
Pusssseeeehhhh

Hey lets make this a not so open forum anymore by preaching our own conservative beliefs on others!olice:

Dont take "rice" out of context and your not going to be offended.
Old 02-16-2001, 06:44 PM

the original Beetle

used to be called "Hitlers hotrod" A lot of folks got stung with that comment, even though they had no liking for Hitler at all

[Edited by LeoB on 02-16-2001 at 10:25 PM]
Old 02-16-2001, 07:01 PM

Re: Correct me if i'm wrong

Originally posted by Nine7Max
I guess i have a rice rocket!

Also, I use the word rice all the time to describe Honda's Acura' Etc. with Airplane wings Altezzas Etc. and I am Vietnamese. So is that bad?
Old 02-16-2001, 08:03 PM

Well sorry bout the

lecture but I wasnt offended becuase it wasnt directed towards me but I was voicing my thoughts on it sorry.
Old 02-16-2001, 10:33 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Re: Well to comment on Doms answer

Originally posted by max88q
"*****" is the street term for Nigge*. It means the same thing. For some reason most of us black ppl tried covering up saying it to each other by saying it with an 'a' AT the end of it. I think its pointless to use and yes I am black. Its weird how us black ppl fought for other ppl of different races(slavery times) and (fifties times) even now to not call us that word but yet we are calling each other that. Weve contradicted ourselves. I dont think its right to say the word whether it be with an 'a' or the real thing. I find it offensive both ways no matter of any color race even my own. And I do understand the thing with rice. It is over used. Never knew that domestic car enthusiast started it. Just like the word ***** weve blinded ourselves into thinking its ok to use, when technically it shouldnt be said, but society makes it that way, and says, "ITS OK!"
Damn, I always felt it was quite contradictary too, but was always to afraid something because I didn't want to offend my black friends. I think it's a poor choice of a word for any race.

Dave
Old 02-16-2001, 11:43 PM
mad4mymax

the term "rice","riceboy" and "ricey" are all derogatory terms and shouldn't be allowed in this forum or any for that matter,i'm sure this term was first spewed by an ignorant *** white person to begin with,i don't find it surprising that it is said to have originated with the biker crowd,those guys are nothing but a bunch of parolee's waiting for their next court date to begin with,this term falls into the same context as ******,wetback,etc.,they all were first used to dehumanize people whose skin color doesn't happen to be white.it really doesn't matter who speaks these foul,disgusting words,you can be an asian who has lived in the states for all your life,if you use this term you are only stooping down to their level,people who try to make excuses for the use of the term are closet racists who are too much of a coward to truthfully expose their belief system,none of this surprises me at all,america is and will always be a racist nation,as long as these types of terms are floating around.yeah,yeah some of you are saying i might have a chip of my shoulder,but i am sick and tired of white people in general treating minorities as second-rate citizens,you might even be labeling me as a bleeding heart liberal,but i don't mind,i'm only standing up for what i think is right,you can only keep us down for so long,(we will overcome),derogatory language is just another facet of racism,i mean if "ricer" is the best term you can coin for a pos ride then you may need to educate yourself or re-educate yourself for that matter so that you don't have to use such derogatory terms in your vocab,it just infuriates me that instead of admitting to the obvious,most people are content with remaining numb to todays social issues,just stating how i feel,thats all.