General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Hello to all, its been awhile just wanted to holla!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 08:42 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Hello to all, its been awhile just wanted to holla!!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all here on the org, miss hanging out and modding out the max that I am not tearing apart and selling. And for those interested I do still have the supercharger for sale. If you are interested just pm me. I am in a slight depression right now since I am unable to go to Nopi, I always have a good time at that show.

And to my bud thebigsadler, Jason the car is looking amazing. Keep up the good work. Call me!

And to all of you single bachelors that are modding your cars, stay that way for you will have to give up something. Take it from me it was the woman or the max and well she won.

Holla Blake
Old 09-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Ramius83

Originally Posted by nvmymax2
Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all here on the org, miss hanging out and modding out the max that I am not tearing apart and selling. And for those interested I do still have the supercharger for sale. If you are interested just pm me. I am in a slight depression right now since I am unable to go to Nopi, I always have a good time at that show.

And to my bud thebigsadler, Jason the car is looking amazing. Keep up the good work. Call me!

And to all of you single bachelors that are modding your cars, stay that way for you will have to give up something. Take it from me it was the woman or the max and well she won.

Holla Blake
Hey Blake......

Old 09-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

damn mang, i remember seeing your car a while back... its still one of my favorite maximas
Old 09-18-2003, 10:28 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

I feel you on that.. but you give some, she has to give some..

Old 09-18-2003, 10:35 PM

Holla Blake
whats up man, you still in hattiesburg and going to school here?
Old 09-19-2003, 07:32 PM

Yep still in Hattiesburg and going to school, trying to get to medical school by next fall.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:15 PM
www.autotalk.com

Hey Blake! nice hearing from you. Did you see your car last nopi and did hope to see it this time too but I guess not. That was one damn good maxima. Goodluck man!
Old 09-19-2003, 10:40 PM

Great to hear from you buddy, I will not be at nopi this year either.. I will give you a shout this weekend and just catch up.

Can we at least get some updated pictures?
Old 09-20-2003, 06:27 PM

Holla Blake
I hear you bro...I havent been here much over the past year or so.
I guess getting married and buying a house changes some people.
Personally, I got married then I lost my job 2 months after buying a house.
I decided to part out the maxima and sell it (bad decision).
I'm still unemployed 10 months later and life SUCKS, especially when you drive a Civic (actually it's not THAT bad):

Damn, I miss my Maxima soooooooo much.
For those that don't remember me, here's a couple pics.
Wish i could find some of my car with the 19's and supercharger.

---Adam---
Old 09-20-2003, 06:46 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by My4DSC2000
I hear you bro...I havent been here much over the past year or so.
I guess getting married and buying a house changes some people.
Personally, I got married then I lost my job 2 months after buying a house.
I decided to part out the maxima and sell it (bad decision).
I'm still unemployed 10 months later and life SUCKS, especially when you drive a Civic (actually it's not THAT bad):

Damn, I miss my Maxima soooooooo much.
For those that don't remember me, here's a couple pics.
Wish i could find some of my car with the 19's and supercharger.

---Adam---
No matter how bad it is, you're still better off owning your house than renting. Good luck!
Old 09-20-2003, 07:32 PM

hey adam
Old 09-23-2003, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by thebigsadler
Great to hear from you buddy, I will not be at nopi this year either.. I will give you a shout this weekend and just catch up.

Can we at least get some updated pictures?

If I were to take some pics now you might not be able to see the car because of all the dust that is on top of it from sitting in the garage in pieces for so long. With work, school, and family I dont have much time to work on it to try to put it back together so that I can sell it. Hopefully I will get it done before the car is worth nothing.

Blake
Old 09-23-2003, 10:53 AM
Master Will

If I were to take some pics now you might not be able to see the car because of all the dust that is on top of it from sitting in the garage in pieces for so long. With work, school, and family I dont have much time to work on it to try to put it back together so that I can sell it. Hopefully I will get it done before the car is worth nothing.

Blake

good to hear from you bud..I missed you at NOPI this year