General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

It's time for some updates, no? *pictures*

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

It's time for some updates, no? *pictures*

Well I decided to give a little update with some good pictures of the new e46 BMW Hamann sideskirts, single exhaust (muffler has since been changed already) and etc.. I will have some good engine shots as soon as I finish installing the rest of my chrome stuff, just some odds and ends left and a lot of cleaning. There are also some shots of my interior to show off the custom dash pieces, and a shot of the trunk with wheel in action.

Got some other goodies coming soon and will keep people posted.

Old 11-04-2003, 05:15 PM

Old 11-04-2003, 05:16 PM

Old 11-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Ramius83

Nice Nice Jason, How is the car boosting?

Old 11-04-2003, 05:19 PM

doing well.. 3" exhaust was a big helper and the new magnaflow muffler (not pictured) quieted it down a ton. hows your project coming?
Old 11-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Gorgeous Jason, simply Gorgeous, whats the part # on your ultra lite boost gauge? Thats the one i THOUGHT i was getting.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:21 PM

nice as$ ride
Old 11-04-2003, 05:24 PM
daroknessmonsto

man that is one ****in sick ride...the paint is flawless...i like the new sideskirts as well

Old 11-04-2003, 05:25 PM
I need a truck

Beautiful
Old 11-04-2003, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaRider
Gorgeous Jason, simply Gorgeous, whats the part # on your ultra lite boost gauge? Thats the one i THOUGHT i was getting.
http://www.autometer.com/hp/2003_catalog/racing/58.html

should be #4303, the one with the 6ft of nylon tubing and NPT fittings in 2 1/16" size..
Old 11-04-2003, 05:30 PM
SXN

the whole car flows. the lines of the side skirts work well with the front bumper, and i dont mind the single exhaust look. IMO getting the hood pins painted (either black to match the hood, or green to match the car) would keep the front looking cleaner. all together a hot car
Old 11-04-2003, 05:32 PM
LithiuMax

Always thought you had a very nice car, and then I saw the inside.

Now I say you have a VERY nice car What kind of dash kit is that? Something you made yourself? Anyway something like that can be made for a 5th gen?

Old 11-04-2003, 05:47 PM

Car is always looking great. Looking forward to seeing more.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:49 PM

That The Best Maxima Period!!!!
Old 11-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Master Will

Jason as usual hot hot ....I need to get me a tripod.....looking good man as usual....hmmm...my chrooooooooooooome should be here soon..thanks again bud...
Old 11-04-2003, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by BioMaxDDS
Without a doubt!
Old 11-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Sports Button FTW

my goodness, your car only had one flaw all this time and u removed it some time ago (autotragic). Car is really looking pimpin. Hard to believe u live in NJ lol. Damn, nice custom dash too, what dvd player is that??
Old 11-04-2003, 07:18 PM
www.autotalk.com

Nice Jason! Now all you need is the Black interior and you will be all set :-D
Old 11-04-2003, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by LithiuMax
Always thought you had a very nice car, and then I saw the inside. Now I say you have a VERY nice car What kind of dash kit is that? Something you made yourself? Anyway something like that can be made for a 5th gen?
www.evolution-autodesign.com chrome dash kit, 5th gens are available and custom pieces can be made but are extra $$ of course. Thanks for the compliment.

Originally Posted by BioMaxDDS
Now that's a stretch, but thanks a lot.. we can't all rock badas$ 5th gen's

Originally Posted by meccanoble
my goodness, your car only had one flaw all this time and u removed it some time ago (autotragic). Car is really looking pimpin. Hard to believe u live in NJ lol. Damn, nice custom dash too, what dvd player is that??
I live in florida.. pioneer avx7000, no more dirty jersey for me.

Originally Posted by Max4Speed
Nice Jason! Now all you need is the Black interior and you will be all set :-D
Get your black interior and GS400 out of my grill.. lol.. best of luck and i'll always be around to chat and ask for parts.

thanks to everyone for the compliments.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:51 PM
LithiuMax

[QUOTE=thebigsadler]www.evolution-autodesign.com chrome dash kit, 5th gens are available and custom pieces can be made but are extra $$ of course. Thanks for the compliment.

Are there any more up close pictures, or a diagram of the 24 parts included in the kit on their website? I take it, from the price, that it is molded?

Old 11-04-2003, 07:57 PM
aka UNCDooD

car is gorgeous.

give me your wheels.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:24 PM
Cheesing away...

The beauty of your car is beyond words.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:44 PM

This is Jeff, I run Evolution-Autodesign. The kit actually isn't molded. The price is because it is real aluminum which no one else offers (unless they distribute for us). You can't mold real metal unfortunately.

Like 2/3's of Jason's pieces are custom because of all the equipment he has.

[QUOTE=LithiuMax]
Originally Posted by thebigsadler
www.evolution-autodesign.com chrome dash kit, 5th gens are available and custom pieces can be made but are extra $$ of course. Thanks for the compliment.

Are there any more up close pictures, or a diagram of the 24 parts included in the kit on their website? I take it, from the price, that it is molded?
Old 11-04-2003, 09:45 PM

check your pm.. thank you jeff

jeff - i have that megan racing muffler off my car with stock hangers welded on, do you want it?

thanks for the compliments..
Old 11-04-2003, 10:06 PM

= two of the many emoticons which describe me after looking at the pics. Your ride is incomprehensibly awesome and show worthy, without being "showy". The styling of your car and the amount of work that is evident in its appearence and performance ranks you in the top eschelon of all maximas. Truly something to make you go...
Old 11-04-2003, 10:20 PM

Shiny cars kick ***.

Shiny cars that have GOOD pictures taken of them rock even more.

Mad props to you, sir.
Mad props.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

That is definately the best Maxima on the Org without a doubt. Everything works.

Have you ever though about the chrome Cefiro rear view mirrors? I think that would enhance the elegance of your car even more.

Ever figure out how much you've pumped into that thing (obviously you don't have to answer)? I'd estimate about 30K including all the other stuff you've done in the past. What I like about the car is that I know a lot has been invested, but the tweaks are just "so right" that it looks like a factory tuner/show car in a way (much the way prototype cars are shown before production). It doesn't look like "oh I'll add this", "tack this on", "add three of these", etc. It's hard to descride.

Dave
Old 11-04-2003, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by maximum3rdgen
= two of the many emoticons which describe me after looking at the pics. Your ride is incomprehensibly awesome and show worthy, without being "showy". The styling of your car and the amount of work that is evident in its appearence and performance ranks you in the top eschelon of all maximas. Truly something to make you go... : eek:
For you sir, I put on my hat thanks for the compliments..

Originally Posted by davebond007
Shiny cars kick ***.
Shiny cars that have GOOD pictures taken of them rock even more.
Mad props to you, sir.
Mad props.
I take lots of time and pride in my car as well as the photography.. I have always had the notion that the car makes the pictures, but without good pictures the good car never shows through.. thanks.

Originally Posted by Dave B
That is definately the best Maxima on the Org without a doubt. Everything works.

Have you ever though about the chrome Cefiro rear view mirrors? I think that would enhance the elegance of your car even more.

Ever figure out how much you've pumped into that thing (obviously you don't have to answer)? I'd estimate about 30K including all the other stuff you've done in the past. What I like about the car is that I know a lot has been invested, but the tweaks are just "so right" that it looks like a factory tuner/show car in a way (much the way prototype cars are shown before production). It doesn't look like "oh I'll add this", "tack this on", "add three of these", etc. It's hard to descride.

Dave
That could be one of the best compliments I have ever gotten. I actually don't think I have seen those mirrors, but I am looking into it right now; I know simon (sycefiro sp?) pretty well It is weird but I was talking to a good friend of mine, today, about how my car went through the stages of just slapping things on to slap them on (ie graphics, lights and other worthless things ), and now has it has kind of graduated to incorporating everything together and making sure it all flows well. It is nice to know the hard work shows through and that it achieves the goals it was built for.. It seems like anything from here on out, and in the past few months is either fully custom or a no go, I guess I have graduated to that stage of the game.

I would agree around 30k is a good estimate, in the past 6 months I dropped 10k, so that is a big chunk (ouch my wallet still hurts).
Old 11-04-2003, 10:40 PM
LithiuMax

10K in 6 months?! Holy shiit man.. what do you do for a living?

Old 11-04-2003, 10:46 PM

10K in 6 months?! Holy shiit man.. what do you do for a living?
i had some help on it here and there and had a bunch of stuff to sell off my car.. had some left over money from work, etc etc

hopefully i'll be rockin an 2003 bmw 330i as a daily driver in a short
Old 11-04-2003, 11:00 PM

Hey, did you ever post some pics of your chromed turbo pipes. I haven't seen how they turned out yet. Rest of the car looks amazing...much better than your ghetto'd out days making me design you Cusco 3 color graphics that look heinous even on the race car.

Also, I guess the 3rd redesign of the center console piece we made for you finally fit. Either that or you tweaked it pretty well yourself.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mishap
Hey, did you ever post some pics of your chromed turbo pipes. I haven't seen how they turned out yet. Rest of the car looks amazing...much better than your ghetto'd out days making me design you Cusco 3 color graphics that look heinous even on the race car.

Also, I guess the 3rd redesign of the center console piece we made for you finally fit. Either that or you tweaked it pretty well yourself.
I should have pictures tomorrow.. i will add them to the front page and to a post at the end. It turned out nice and shiny

Thanks again for ALL of your help, the car wouldn't be boosting if it wasn't for all your hard work. And the graphics, great times.. haha.. the dash came out perfect the 3rd time around.
Old 11-05-2003, 02:12 AM

Damn, that's a bad *** Max!!

Old 11-05-2003, 05:30 AM

Car is too pretty, I'd be afraid to drive it.
and
Your boost gauge only goes up to 20psi

Ant
Old 11-05-2003, 09:40 AM

Hottest Max in existence, hands down...nothing even comes close.

Jason Sadler, you're my hero

-Tony
Old 11-05-2003, 09:57 AM

Araffio, your car comes in a close second to Jasons. What I would do for a 4th Gen, so much mods available.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Jedi Knight

Originally Posted by MacAlert
Araffio, your car comes in a close second to Jasons. What I would do for a 4th Gen, so much mods available.

You SIR are correct!...great looking car...looks like it coated in glass!
Old 11-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

Those side skirts go really well with the front end. The spinning wheel in the trunk is just SICK...hehehehe. Good job. I still remember when you first IMed me about stuff
Old 11-05-2003, 10:04 AM
UCF Lexus

showoff

To everyone: Jason's car is freekin awesome, I really like it. But damn, "the best maxima" ? There are tons out there that we don't know about.

Where's rob van dam?

Jason, when are ou gettin that chrome I/c?
Old 11-05-2003, 10:12 AM

Jason isn't the one saying he's the best, so you can't hold that against him. He's just posting pictures per everyone's request. You'd be surprised at how many requests he gets for pics.

And Albert's car is very, very nice. I've helped him do a lot of work to it, heck, I sponsor him because it's a nice car. But him and Jason are going two different routes. And Jason's car has more custom work. Jason's been doing it for longer, I'm sure next year Albert's car will be way different too. Remember, there were earlier "uglier" versions of Jason's car

Originally Posted by bijan gxe
showoff

To everyone: Jason's car is freekin awesome, I really like it. But damn, "the best maxima" ? There are tons out there that we don't know about.

Where's rob van dam?

Jason, when are ou gettin that chrome I/c?

Quick Reply: It's time for some updates, no? *pictures*