General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

New Pics of the Max. Red/Cleared and Chrome Geared!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 07:27 PM

wow you really saved your car!!
Old 02-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Lookin good, that car is sleek!
Might I suggest some Demon Eyes from Umnitza? I have them and I adore them... I get so many looks!
Go to www.umnitza.com and check them out... if you order, tell them jlevi sent you... they'll know you are a VIP

JL
Old 02-19-2004, 10:36 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

nice, u got rid of the altezza's.... Good job ****.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

Originally Posted by jlevi
Lookin good, that car is sleek!
Might I suggest some Demon Eyes from Umnitza? I have them and I adore them... I get so many looks!
Go to www.umnitza.com and check them out... if you order, tell them jlevi sent you... they'll know you are a VIP
JL
Demon eyes for 4th generation?
Old 02-19-2004, 11:58 PM

wait till you see demon tail lights
Old 02-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Sittin' On Chrome

I think you're pulling my chain Nismo

j/k
Old 02-20-2004, 05:49 AM

na son i really tink u need da spoiler. The car looks like its missing someting especially with that rear valence kit. it look alot nicer wit da spoiler on. ma 2 cents
Old 02-20-2004, 06:10 AM

Looks good. Chrome looks good on the black
Old 02-24-2004, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by JetBlackMax
Araffio better watch his back, cause Im right on his tail.

You're kidding right?? Your car looks good, but come on....

Anyway, just wait a month or two, I got a huge project up my sleeve, and no it's not a turbo...not to mention the 19's that are going on the car in 2-3 days, another custom LED project and a few other show goodies for spring...

-Tony
Old 02-24-2004, 04:29 PM

I thought you had everything LED already? Whats left to do
Old 02-24-2004, 04:32 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

LED hood!
Old 02-24-2004, 04:36 PM

LED hoodliner. Disco!
Old 02-24-2004, 04:40 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by araffio
You're kidding right?? Your car looks good, but come on....

Anyway, just wait a month or two, I got a huge project up my sleeve, and no it's not a turbo...not to mention the 19's that are going on the car in 2-3 days, another custom LED project and a few other show goodies for spring...

-Tony
If I was kidding I wouldve put the look on a post smiley that wouldve hinted it was a joke. It wasnt. Explain to me exactly what is better about your car then mine? I see why your gettin 19's, Your trying to be in Competition with Max4Speed By Outshinning him an Inch? Who would get the Same rims they have, 1 Inch Bigger, when they couldve just got them in the first place? Pick something diffrent at least. Completely worthless. 100K LED'S? C'mon. I wouldnt even consider those things Projects.

Also, Your Max looks good, I wont lie. But In comparison to mine, it is as of A Honda Civic to a 6th Gen. Lacking Everything. If I wanted to look like everyone elses 4th Gen, I wouldve kept my Aluminum Dash like you have in yours. Or Wouldve Kept a Wing that is a few inches higher then stock, like yours. Or Maybe even rocked the same rims everyone else has. You do your Upgrades, and Ill do mine. But remember one thing......Im a People Person. Not a Showoff to everyone. I dont Post Every Little Mod that I do. Ill Slap the ppl with a few pictures here and there, but never brag.

So Like I said Mr. Accountant, Or Business Man, What Exactly Makes your Max Better then mine?

Thank you

Nick
Old 02-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Ok, lets calm down here.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:55 PM

If I was kidding I wouldve put the look on a post smiley that wouldve hinted it was a joke. It wasnt. Explain to me exactly what is better about your car then mine? I see why your gettin 19's, Your trying to be in Competition with Max4Speed By Outshinning him an Inch? Who would get the Same rims they have, 1 Inch Bigger, when they couldve just got them in the first place? Pick something diffrent at least. Completely worthless. 100K LED'S? C'mon. I wouldnt even consider those things Projects.

Also, Your Max looks good, I wont lie. But In comparison to mine, it is as of A Honda Civic to a 6th Gen. Lacking Everything. If I wanted to look like everyone elses 4th Gen, I wouldve kept my Aluminum Dash like you have in yours. Or Wouldve Kept a Wing that is a few inches higher then stock, like yours. Or Maybe even rocked the same rims everyone else has. You do your Upgrades, and Ill do mine. But remember one thing......Im a People Person. Not a Showoff to everyone. I dont Post Every Little Mod that I do. Ill Slap the ppl with a few pictures here and there, but never brag.

So Like I said Mr. Accountant, Or Business Man, What Exactly Makes your Max Better then mine?

Thank you

Nick

Wow, aren't we a little defensive???

I give out just as many compliments as anyone else on this forum. When someone makes a direct reference to me or my car, I respond. You don't see me posting "Look out Sadler or look out Max4Speed, I'm on your tail". I post pics of the things I do so people can see the hard work I've put into my car and so they can get ideas. A perfect example is the LED tails I made. If you think posting pics is bragging then you should learn the nature of forums. We post pictures for others to see modifications that are possible and how they look when completed. I do not put other people's Maximas down or speak down to people in a disrespectful manner.

The mere fact that you called out me as being on my tail shows what you think of my car. If you didn't think it was better, you wouldn't have even mentioned me.

I've said what I need to say. I will not post anymore in this thread so if you feel the need to reply again, go ahead, but don't drag this on forever.

-Tony
Old 02-24-2004, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by araffio
Wow, aren't we a little defensive???

I give out just as many compliments as anyone else on this forum. When someone makes a direct reference to me or my car, I respond. You don't see me posting "Look out Sadler or look out Max4Speed, I'm on your tail". I post pics of the things I do so people can see the hard work I've put into my car and so they can get ideas. A perfect example is the LED tails I made. If you think posting pics is bragging then you should learn the nature of forums. We post pictures for others to see modifications that are possible and how they look when completed. I do not put other people's Maximas down or speak down to people in a disrespectful manner.

The mere fact that you called out me as being on my tail shows what you think of my car. If you didn't think it was better, you wouldn't have even mentioned me.

I've said what I need to say. I will not post anymore in this thread so if you feel the need to reply again, go ahead, but don't drag this on forever.

-Tony
You know what? Honestly Tony, I never had a problem with you untill you actually hated on my Black Altezzas on the back of my car. And I have a few friends here on the org that I talk to that know this about you also. You like to brag about what you have, knowing its not really that much. I even had one guy tell me you just straight shut down his maxima saying it looked like crap, Flat out. So I threw you on the Bandwagon with Sadler. 2 Guys with Big Dollas that think they own everyone. Which in sense, isnt true.

Your gonna get 19's in the same exact rim you already have in 18's? Dude, Its either 18's for nice rims, or if you want big rims, just get 20's. Why even get 19's. On top of that, Your gettin a turbo, no? Turbo with 19's? C mon, Sounds like Sadler. Pretty pointless. I wont drag this on forever. I just back my people up and I have a sense that the org itslef thinks that You and your buddy Sadler are top prime. Which me and that small gray area dosent see that. So therefore I have the right to say what I gotta say. If you and Sadler dont like me, I could care less. But We know about your bashing of other ppls cars, and the Grey Area knows about it also.

Ill cut to the point. Stay on your turf, ill stay on mine. But dont brag or Hate.

Nick
Old 02-24-2004, 05:19 PM

You know what? Honestly Tony, I never had a problem with you untill you actually hated on my Black Altezzas on the back of my car. And I have a few friends here on the org that I talk to that know this about you also. You like to brag about what you have, knowing its not really that much. I even had one guy tell me you just straight shut down his maxima saying it looked like crap, Flat out. So I threw you on the Bandwagon with Sadler. 2 Guys with Big Dollas that think they own everyone. Which in sense, isnt true.

Your gonna get 19's in the same exact rim you already have in 18's? Dude, Its either 18's for nice rims, or if you want big rims, just get 20's. Why even get 19's. On top of that, Your gettin a turbo, no? Turbo with 19's? C mon, Sounds like Sadler. Pretty pointless. I wont drag this on forever. I just back my people up and I have a sense that the org itslef thinks that You and your buddy Sadler are top prime. Which me and that small gray area dosent see that. So therefore I have the right to say what I gotta say. If you and Sadler dont like me, I could care less. But We know about your bashing of other ppls cars, and the Grey Area knows about it also.

Ill cut to the point. Stay on your turf, ill stay on mine. But dont brag or Hate.

Nick
Why the hell was I brought into this?? If we are to call people out and have them be **** holes, we can do it.. I can fukcin put your car on a chopping block and tell you what a lot of people really think; but wont step up and say it.

Yeah, I am the guy that is always up on his high chair calling everyone out and shooting people down. That's me, I always do that. Everytime I get a new modification it is always posted and I am always telling everyone I am little bit better than them. You have me pegged!

You need to give me a break here buddy.. This is pretty hilarious that you call Tony some egotistical person and that I have yet to make a post other than to help the maxima.org community out in the past few months (custom turbo kit, custom carbon fiber parts as well as some body kits in the works). Where you get off that I am always putting people down and that I think my car is better than everyone else's you let me know, please.

And now anyone who gets 19s and turbo is jumping on a bandwagon to be like me?? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Just because you can't AFFORD a turbo and you can't AFFORD 19s doesnt mean you need to be a little bicth about it (this is me being an **** hole, right here, it really doesnt ever happen which is probably why you are shocked right now). So, now you get what you deserve, a slice of reality.

jason "the arrogant and egomoniacal" sadler
Old 02-24-2004, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by thebigsadler
Why the hell was I brought into this?? If we are to call people out and have them be **** holes, we can do it.. I can fukcin put your car on a chopping block and tell you what a lot of people really think; but wont step up and say it.

Yeah, I am the guy that is always up on his high chair calling everyone out and shooting people down. That's me, I always do that. Everytime I get a new modification it is always posted and I am always telling everyone I am little bit better than them. You have me pegged!

You need to give me a break here buddy.. This is pretty hilarious that you call Tony some egotistical person and that I have yet to make a post other than to help the maxima.org community out in the past few months (custom turbo kit, custom carbon fiber parts as well as some body kits in the works). Where you get off that I am always putting people down and that I think my car is better than everyone else's you let me know, please.

And now anyone who gets 19s and turbo is jumping on a bandwagon to be like me?? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Just because you can't AFFORD a turbo and you can't AFFORD 19s doesnt mean you need to be a little bicth about it (this is me being an **** hole, right here, it really doesnt ever happen which is probably why you are shocked right now). So, now you get what you deserve, a slice of reality.

jason "the arrogant and egomoniacal" sadler
Well, Well, Well.........if it isn't Arrafio's Left Nut. I had a feeling you would creep up and save your other ball. Listen to me point blank. If I want a da*n Turbo I will have one, If I want 19's, Ill get 20's! Remember that! How can a guy like you that dont pay for CRAP, Come in here and say this? You have a Donated Turbo and some DONATED 19's Just like your whole crappy maxima, Its all Donated. Carbon fiber hood, and Trunk, that is all wack, just like you homo. I dont need sponsers to get my sh*t. Your Maxima Is what I call "A Salvation Army Donation" You might as well give it to them. You efforts on your car are worthless. I could care what you think, I can afford everything you have and then some, but then again you have none because you didnt pay for a da*n thing.

Leave it to that fool. You dont like that do you? This is the way Im gonna put it. If a Homo Is talkin Sh*t, then Ima Wipe His Mouth! So you and your Boyfriend Tony can both open wide and take a load of THIS Reality.

Nick
Old 02-24-2004, 05:33 PM

This is getting good. I just turned off my TV for this
Old 02-24-2004, 05:52 PM

This is great!
Old 02-24-2004, 06:00 PM

Well, Well, Well.........if it isn't Arrafio's Left Nut. I had a feeling you would creep up and save your other ball. Listen to me point blank. If I want a da*n Turbo I will have one, If I want 19's, Ill get 20's! Remember that! How can a guy like you that dont pay for CRAP, Come in here and say this? You have a Donated Turbo and some DONATED 19's Just like your whole crappy maxima, Its all Donated. Carbon fiber hood, and Trunk, that is all wack, just like you homo. I dont need sponsers to get my sh*t. Your Maxima Is what I call "A Salvation Army Donation" You might as well give it to them. You efforts on your car are worthless. I could care what you think, I can afford everything you have and then some, but then again you have none because you didnt pay for a da*n thing.

Leave it to that fool. You dont like that do you? This is the way Im gonna put it. If a Homo Is talkin Sh*t, then Ima Wipe His Mouth! So you and your Boyfriend Tony can both open wide and take a load of THIS Reality.

Nick
Ahahaha, young grasshoppa.. what you think you. I have spent more money on this car than you will on your next 3 cars. Congratulations on putting your own foot in your mouth, not too much is donated on this car and what isn't is completely custom.

Jason "the left nut" Sadler
Old 02-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Jedi Knight

..IBTL...damn Gina..."Can't we all just get along?"
Old 02-24-2004, 06:41 PM

Ahahaha, young grasshoppa.. what you think you. I have spent more money on this car than you will on your next 3 cars. Congratulations on putting your own foot in your mouth, not too much is donated on this car and what isn't is completely custom.

Jason "the left nut" Sadler
You aint spend crap. Your car is the Donation car. Go on Ebay and get one of them sellers to make a "Salvation Army" Decal on your windshield. Along with the rest of the crap on your car. Completely custom by someone else, not you. ahah ahah ahah. Fool, Put these Nuts in your mouth, how about that?
Old 02-24-2004, 06:45 PM

You aint spend crap. Your car is the Donation car. Go on Ebay and get one of them sellers to make a "Salvation Army" Decal on your windshield. Along with the rest of the crap on your car. Completely custom by someone else, not you. ahah ahah ahah. Fool, Put these Nuts in your mouth, how about that?

in defense to these guys, i never ever hear them talk down on other peoples cars, i know tony has been helpful whenever i asked a question, and i dont know sadler personally, but i saw his car when i was student in florida and his car is amazing and he is always doing group deals for everyone on the org here. They both have really nice cars, and have puts lot of thought and care into what they do. I am sure im not the only one who feels this way, but hey just my .02 cents
tino
Old 02-24-2004, 07:37 PM
www.autotalk.com

Allrite guys.. HUG TIME now
Old 02-24-2004, 07:46 PM

Mods please close this thread. It has gotten Useless to me now.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:54 PM

I just went back and read the whole thread (instead of just the post where you attacked me personally), and noticed that you were called out about Tony and I having you beat or you jumping on our bandwagon well before either of us posted.

Tis' funny that you become defensive about Tony and I before we even came into this thread. Nice alka plus dash kit, I rocked that 3 years ago and then did a REAL dash kit, ahaha.. Can I keep going please??
Old 02-24-2004, 08:15 PM

so much anger.... now stop this childish behavior and give me all your mods then no one will fight
Old 02-24-2004, 08:17 PM

I have my fingers crossed that at some point during the summer, we both end up at the same car show. You'll realize that you don't know your *** from your elbow when it comes to a show car and that there's a much bigger difference between our cars than just a bunch of LEDs. You'll feel pretty jealous on that day, trust me my friend....you are such a rookie and don't even see it.

-Tony
Old 02-24-2004, 08:19 PM

u guys are only a state away tony, y dont u meet up, have a cup of coffee and disscuss ur differences.

IBTL
Old 02-24-2004, 08:49 PM

Sadler. I went with alka plus because there dash kits dont scratch up like your chrome one does. Wipe it with a rag and it scratches, I dont have time to keep switching Dash Kits. Arrafio...I thought you were done posting? But you seen your boy sadler came in, so now you had to post. Dont worry, ill be at most of these car shows around here so I actually hope to see you at one of them. So you can see that your competition is Much stronger then you actually realized. I have plans in the works also, and heh, they dont involve LED's I can tell you that.

Nick
Old 02-24-2004, 08:57 PM

Sadler. I went with alka plus because there dash kits dont scratch up like your chrome one does. Wipe it with a rag and it scratches, I dont have time to keep switching Dash Kits.
Nick
Wrong. You bought an alka plus dash kit because you couldn't afford a real metal dash kit. Your $155.00 dash kit blows mine away because it doesn't scratch, you are right!! Wrong.

Love me some $800.00 wheels

Just go to a show with tony, let's see which car the judges feel are "stronger," or do their opinions not count either? We could make a friendly poll if you feel that your car is so much better than tony's? I think a simple "Which of these two cars is more unique and a more well put together car?" poll would surfice.

Sound like a good idea? I wouldn't want to put my car in, because that would be putting both our nuts in your eyes, besides the fact that you are the "fake chrome king."

Time for some a new thread and some
Old 02-24-2004, 09:07 PM

Your making it sound like I am Hating on Tonys car 100% which is not true. Im simply saying that his car is not really better then mine, and thats what I see in my opinion. You and him can both act as innocent as you want, but that grey area knows all about you two. We know about your passion for eachother and the love for one another. Why dont you tell the ppl about you and his sexuality? Tell them the Truth! Tell them why you both are so much alike! C mon Sadler you can do it. College prep boy. Mr. Donation. That is your new name now on, Mr. Donation. Do what you want, Do what you feel. If you want a poll, make a poll thats fine. Ill go against the Idea as Im not complete on what I do. But do as you will sadler, I mean you are Mr. Donation.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:11 PM

This thread requires x 2

Actually Im just whoring now since Its pretty ponitless now.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Sports Button FTW

HOLY **** this thread is interesting as hell! Dam, dam dam, dont close the thread!! i want to see more!!! hehehe, atleast throw it in off topic if you're going to close. As far as both parties are concerned, i'm real cool with Jetblackmax. Although he doesnt have group deals and such, he's a very honest person with his and in most cases speaks the truth. Sadler has helped me with some stuff in the past as well, i really have no hate for the "nutt squad". If you guys did dawg someone's car, it would be pretty messed up. Anyway, continue the battle! 2 on 1 and it still seems pretty even
Old 02-24-2004, 09:39 PM

Your making it sound like I am Hating on Tonys car 100% which is not true. Im simply saying that his car is not really better then mine, and thats what I see in my opinion. You and him can both act as innocent as you want, but that grey area knows all about you two. We know about your passion for eachother and the love for one another. Why dont you tell the ppl about you and his sexuality? Tell them the Truth! Tell them why you both are so much alike! C mon Sadler you can do it. College prep boy. Mr. Donation. That is your new name now on, Mr. Donation. Do what you want, Do what you feel. If you want a poll, make a poll thats fine. Ill go against the Idea as Im not complete on what I do. But do as you will sadler, I mean you are Mr. Donation.
I... I do love tony, oh my god.. thanks for helping me realize this...........

I am going to call him now and confess this, he is on speed dial you know?

Is this grey area you speak of the area betwix your butt cheeks?? Apparently that sort of thing interests me so I'd like to hear more.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:42 PM

I... I do love tony, oh my god.. thanks for helping me realize this...........

I am going to call him now and confess this, he is on speed dial you know?

Is this grey area you speak of the area betwix your butt cheeks?? Apparently that sort of thing interests me so I'd like to hear more.
hahahah ok now this is REALLY gettin out of hand.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE I GET RAPED.

Gay guy.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:51 PM

WTF is going on here? Nick, please stop acting like your 9, for the love of god. Sadler, everyone envys your car, and you know that, so ..mmm yes. Tony..we like your car alot too but hey..lets say screw Araffio and JetBlack at a car show..lets settle it...with a race
Old 02-24-2004, 09:55 PM

Im done arguing with these guys, its gettin us no where. Ill go on with my life, they can go on with theres.

Nick
Old 02-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Always sunny in philly

Great thread. Not to shi.t on anyone but araffio and bigsadler are pretty helpful ppl. Throughout my time here I've only seen positive remarks from both of them. And for araffio, he DOES have 1Max2NV. Its as clean as anything and although they may just be LEDS, he's set a trend for other ppl to make them as well...and even made a writeup about it.

And as for Jetblackmax i've always thought your car was nice as well. i just dont think we should make this a "who's better" war.

Anyways...continue on

Quick Reply: New Pics of the Max. Red/Cleared and Chrome Geared!