General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

United Nissan Meet - All Nissan National Convetion

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 11:41 AM
Midwest240sx

Hello fellow Nissan lovers!

I am sure many of you have seen my many posts on this meet before but I decided that I would go ahead and release the invite again to make sure some of you didn't forget about it and I also wanted to update some of you on some current information. I just released the pricing information for the meet and I have started collecting the registration fees, right now I have set the registration deadline and I will be completely closing off registration on April 30th, so if you want to attend please don't delay and get your registration sent in today! You can register at anytime using our simple online web submit form at http://www.Midwest240sx.com/unitednissan.html

For the rest of you who don't know what I am talking about this is for you, this is the first annual United Nations of Nissan, all Nissan National Convention! This is being held in Kansas City, Missouri on the weekend of June 1st - 3rd. There are already TONS of cars registered and planned activities such as 1/4 mile drag racing, a catered BBQ & Car Show, Dynojet runs, & Autocross. We also already have sponsors such as Nissan USA, Courtesy Nissan, Stillen Motorsports, K&N Air Filters, Magnecor, Jim Wolf Technologies, Autoimaging, Fatman Racing, and many many more already signed up to either donate or attend this meet.

If you are interested at all so far it would be well worth your time to take a quick look at our website and you can look up the full agenda, the pricing information, and even register online using our web base submit form, so what are you waiting for?!

http://www.Midwest240sx.com/unitednissan.html

I will again state that I am closing registration on April 30th, so if you are to attend this meet you MUST get your information in before then so I will have ample time to get you on for everything you would like to do.

I hope to see you all there! If you have any further questions that this email nor the website answer please feel free to email me directly at UnitedNissan@midwest240sx.com

Respectfully,

Louis Snodgrass
Midwest Chapter President
240sx Car Club of America
http://www.Midwest240sx.com

Old 03-19-2001, 12:11 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Louis...

Thanks for the update. Please be sure just to post the annoucement here in the General forum, and not throughout the regional ones individually. People will most likely see it if it's here and it saves database space for us.

Thanks!