General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Check this Max out!! Camera phone spy pics!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Audtatious
I really don't care what any of you think and I don't appreciate you making fun of my car! I have a lot of money and time put into it and i lik it very much. Screw you all!!!

You better hop i dont see any of u on the street cuz i will whip up on you! I have over $2k invested in the engine alone which has turbo and supercharger. The hood scop works and forces even more air into the engine. Im runnin 25 pounds of boost which is giving me 689 horsepower. I can run rings around all yu. When i get my nos, i will even beat porches.

U all think u are smart but u are not.

idioits
Im gonna go ahead and put up the flag!!! Idiot cant even spell "idiot"...
Old 10-17-2004, 05:46 PM

ok, i met his couple days later, he IS ronald mcdonald

Old 10-17-2004, 06:14 PM

hahaha...thats more like it!!!
Old 10-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

how the hell did he pick out those colors? did he thorw darts at a paint catalog?

Old 10-17-2004, 06:48 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Vad3K

thats great
Old 10-17-2004, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by SKYRockerr
stupid asians
Old 10-17-2004, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Triple8Sol

TAKE THAT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2004, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by El Barto
thats great

Haha, thats awesome!! I guess Grimace called shotgun.. lol
Old 10-18-2004, 08:22 AM

its pushing 900 Mc Nugget HP!
Old 10-19-2004, 12:42 AM

I don't think thats a maxima, must be a shopping cart for that supermarket, just look at the handlebar.....
Old 10-19-2004, 12:43 AM

wow, supercharger AND turbocharger....LMAO...and it only cost him 2 grand.
Old 10-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Maxima of the Month Dec. 07

Where would you even buy that hideous wing from? It looks like he bent a flexible piece of plastic ond glued it on four empty paper towel rolls and painted it lol.
Old 10-19-2004, 12:14 PM

Why the he ll hasnt this thread been locked yet...
Old 10-19-2004, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Battle Max V2.0
Why the he ll hasnt this thread been locked yet...
cause looking at that car helps soften the stool!!
Old 10-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hello guys, the link to this page was posted on Tccoa and after reading this I though I should reply with my comment about this.

I do not see how its possible to have a turbo, and supercharger on it for under 2K. What kit did you use? Its ok, Ill give you time to look up a company that sells them and you can say that you are sponsored by them. McDonalds should take you to court for putting shame to thier colors.

Or hell, you could ask them to put Ronald Mcdonald on it and they will pay you to drive around.

And on another note, I this is a pretty good organization, im sry to see that there are people that stray from the true values of owning a great car and have to put shame to its name by doing something so awful.

I want pix to prove this setup!
Old 10-19-2004, 09:11 PM

Audtatious is obviously high and joking.. That isn't his car.. I don't think the owner of the happy meal car is on this site, or even allowed here.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:44 PM

oooh I love the side mirrors...
Old 10-19-2004, 10:18 PM
drag racing is for wussies

Originally Posted by 93sleeper-Tccoa
Hello guys, the link to this page was posted on Tccoa and after reading this I though I should reply with my comment about this.

I do not see how its possible to have a turbo, and supercharger on it for under 2K. What kit did you use? Its ok, Ill give you time to look up a company that sells them and you can say that you are sponsored by them. McDonalds should take you to court for putting shame to thier colors.

Or hell, you could ask them to put Ronald Mcdonald on it and they will pay you to drive around.

And on another note, I this is a pretty good organization, im sry to see that there are people that stray from the true values of owning a great car and have to put shame to its name by doing something so awful.

I want pix to prove this setup!
Dude who da f-ck are you kidding here ? can't you tell the guy is retarded ? For 2K dollars you might find a broken azz Vortech V1 with a buncha **** missing. Don't be trolln around. Learn how to write and put sentences togheter. I can put togheter my own turbo/SC kit for 2K dollars, know how ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33741

It will push MAD boost, and then...

I have stopped the development of my 5th gen 3.0L turbo kit promissing 330 reliable WHP for 3K, and went with these instead.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Maxima Mike

Dude, WTF? Read what the guest wrote. I do not see how its possible to have a turbo, and supercharger on it for under 2K.

He doesn't believe that, you say he does. Get off his nuts.

Old 10-20-2004, 06:24 AM

This thread is pathethic, this show the level of IQ of some of the members here. I would agree that this maxima is special, not that I like it, but to each his own. Why bashing at someone because he or she's got different taste, and after all he or she spend the money so why everyone needs to put his negative input and attack a guy just because of the color of his car, no one seem to know this guy, he or she might be a good person ? There is 40 millions peoples that are starving or without home in USA and the only thing we do is laught at people who has different taste. This show the level of ignorance of the one who judge the others.

Cmon people grow up and please start thread that show your intelligence not your ignorance.

AA
Old 10-20-2004, 06:55 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by BlackBIRDVQ
Dude who da f-ck are you kidding here ? can't you tell the guy is retarded ? For 2K dollars you might find a broken azz Vortech V1 with a buncha **** missing. Don't be trolln around. Learn how to write and put sentences togheter.
Ill just make a note of your spelling mistakes for ya cause it seems that you can't. The word "da" is not in the dictionary, When you start a new sentence, you have to capitalize the first letter "Can't you guys tell... " You spelled "together" wrong so you might want to edit that to make yourself not look like so much of an idiot!

I can put togheter my own turbo/SC kit for 2K dollars, know how ?

It will push MAD boost, and then...

I have stopped the development of my 5th gen 3.0L turbo kit promissing 330 reliable WHP for 3K, and went with these instead.
Well you got me there, , Did you notice that both of the listings say they are "superchargers" in which you have not won either one by the way, . Its pratically the same thing as dropping in a leaf blower except you are dropping in 2, and they are as gay as the goofy $#i+ you put on your car.

Im guessing that your discription of mad boost is 2.1 psi? That is sad cause my mx6 produced 7psi stock and my supercoupe around 11psi stock, and your saying that what your doing is an upgrade?

Old 10-20-2004, 06:56 AM
Bandwagon Lover

Hey, troll!!! Go back to your tccoa board and flaunt your mighty Cougar/T-bird on some ricers boards.

Dude who da f-ck are you kidding here ? can't you tell the guy is retarded ?
Me? Retarded? Is that why I was invited to the Special Olympics?

Originally Posted by doublea
This thread is pathethic, this show the level of IQ of some of the members here. I would agree that this maxima is special, not that I like it, but to each his own. Why bashing at someone because he or she's got different taste, and after all he or she spend the money so why everyone needs to put his negative input and attack a guy just because of the color of his car, no one seem to know this guy, he or she might be a good person ? There is 40 millions peoples that are starving or without home in USA and the only thing we do is laught at people who has different taste. This show the level of ignorance of the one who judge the others.

Cmon people grow up and please start thread that show your intelligence not your ignorance.

AA
Lighten up. Sheesh. I really don't know how "discussing" someones car relates to the 40mil of starving homeless people that supposedly live somewhere in the US. Sheesh, get off the Kerry website already. If people can't take a joke they need to stay off the Intar(d)net...
Old 10-20-2004, 07:32 AM
OG and counting...

Originally Posted by Vad3K

Hamburglar's probably scoping it out.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:36 AM
OG and counting...

Sky: + =
Old 10-20-2004, 08:09 AM

Im guessing that your discription of mad boost is 2.1 psi? That is sad cause my mx6 produced 7psi stock and my supercoupe around 11psi stock, and your saying that what your doing is an upgrade?

Your SuperCoupe will get demolished by a stock VQ Maxima stock for stock. and late 80s MX6 Turbo will get demolished by a VG powered 5spd Max. Stock for stock your turbo cars can't even hang with out bone stock Maximas. Our turbo kits and superchargers are expensive (4-5K), but by using them on our cars we can produce around 330-350WHP at 7psi of boost on a VQ30- depending on turbo, what compressor wheel, exhaust housing and how much it can flow. Now I don't know what little sick world you live in, but by beliving that we can turbo and supercharge out Maximas for 2K dollars- that makes U a . Don't be trolln around here, using your cars as a example of forced induction didn't impress me at all.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Bandwagon Lover

BlackBIRDVQ, his $2k number came from my first post which most realized quickly was a JOKE. All you gotta do is look to the left and the truth shall set you free

Prinz, Isn't that the car you are looking at in TN?
Old 10-20-2004, 08:22 AM
OG and counting...

BlackBIRDVQ, his $2k number came from my first post which most realized quickly was a JOKE. All you gotta do is look to the left and the truth shall set you free

Prinz, Isn't that the car you are looking at in TN?
Uhhhhhh........No.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Bandwagon Lover

Originally Posted by PrinzII
Uhhhhhh........No.
Dam dude, that would make one hell-uv-a pizza delivery car!!!
Old 10-20-2004, 08:26 AM
OG and counting...

Dam dude, that would make one hell-uv-a pizza delivery car!!!
Definitely.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:30 AM

Thinking we can do both turbo and blower at the same time for 2K makes him a Trolls always stirr up **** cause they dunno what they are sayn, nor do they know our cars.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:40 AM

I like his rear bumper (not the color though), and how he has the fender flares molded to the bumper. I also like his side skirts. And That's IT! It's kinda hard to give compliments to a car like this. But everyone has a different taste...Maybe we can all learn from this maxima, "don't do drugs".. j/k
Old 10-20-2004, 08:41 AM
Bandwagon Lover

Thinking we can do both turbo and blower at the same time for 2K makes him a Trolls always stirr up **** cause they dunno what they are sayn, nor do they know our cars.
True that....

Blower + turbo = Show Car (for the most part)
Old 10-20-2004, 05:02 PM
I miss the .org!

AA

Before you challenge other peoples' "intelligence" please work on your grammar and spelling first

j/k...but lighten up mayn...
Old 10-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Always sunny in philly

There is 40 millions peoples that are starving or without home in USA and the only thing we do is laught at people who has different taste.
AA

Thats a lot of damn people starving or without a home in the US. But by us "stating our opinions/constructive criticism" it really has nothing to do with them.

Its only a thread. lighten up.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

You better hop i dont see any of u on the street cuz i will whip up on you! I have over $2k invested in the engine alone which has turbo and supercharger. The hood scop works and forces even more air into the engine. Im runnin 25 pounds of boost which is giving me 689 horsepower. I can run rings around all yu. When i get my nos, i will even beat porches.

U all think u are smart but u are not.

idioits
This is a quote from your own self "IDIOT"!!!
You are saying that your car is both Turbo charged and Supercharged, and with only $2K put into the motor you have somehow created 689hp. Proove it with pics, We caught you in a lie "troll"!!!

Buy the way, do a little research on my car before you speak, Thunderbird Sc's are Supercharged, not turbocharged. 15.6 s @ 89 mph->2001 Maxima vs 1995 Supercoupe (average) 15.4 to 15.7 seconds at around 88-90 mph. And if you want to go stock for stock with my mx6 ran 15.9 on stock boost the first day I had it before any mod or tuneup with 200lbs in the trunk, and with 4 wheel steering, Id be the one doing circles around you.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:08 AM
Bandwagon Lover

This is a quote from your own self "IDIOT"!!!
You are saying that your car is both Turbo charged and Supercharged, and with only $2K put into the motor you have somehow created 689hp. Proove it with pics, We caught you in a lie "troll"!!!

Buy the way, do a little research on my car before you speak, Thunderbird Sc's are Supercharged, not turbocharged. 15.6 s @ 89 mph->2001 Maxima vs 1995 Supercoupe (average) 15.4 to 15.7 seconds at around 88-90 mph. And if you want to go stock for stock with my mx6 ran 15.9 on stock boost the first day I had it before any mod or tuneup with 200lbs in the trunk, and with 4 wheel steering, Id be the one doing circles around you.
OMG! This troll simply does not get it.....

I will type it out for you. IT WAS A JOKE! Seems everyone else caught on EXCEPT YOU! I guess you are one of those that believe everything they read on the internet, huh? The car shown is a 4th gen Maxima. If you look to the left of THIS POST, you will see I have a '02 which is a 5th gen Maxima. FWIW, trolls are people who go to other boards to start stuff. Since I belong here, and you don't, you are properly labled as a troll.

I know the SuperChickens were SC'd at a whole 210hp (sheesh). When that car was out, I had a '93 Probe GT that was track-rated relatively the same (15.8). Both are pretty pathetic in comparison to a Japanese 4-door family sedan that was as fast if not faster in the 1/4. The 15.6 you list for the '00 Maxima is from C&D with an automatic. The manual was never "mag" tested and would have owned you anyday.

One of these days, Ford might bring something to the table that is worthwhile. Until then, I'd suggest you stay over on your tccoa board before you really get flamed touting the mighty T-bird SC.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:02 AM
Jedi Knight

Originally Posted by vsamoylov
yeah but shouldnt a white guy have at least some better taste? i feel sorry for that max though.

You sir are a MORON....Race has nothing to do with taste...get a grip....
Old 10-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

ohh god CLEAN UP IN ISLE 4!!!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 10:35 PM
slackass

anyone else agree its time to put this thread to sleep?
Old 10-23-2004, 01:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

OMG! This troll simply does not get it.....

I will type it out for you. IT WAS A JOKE! Seems everyone else caught on EXCEPT YOU!

Time for lock'ey

Quick Reply: Check this Max out!! Camera phone spy pics!