General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

need help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2000, 01:27 PM

does anyone here know Don Cooper from Texas really well? wonder if his phone number and address can be forwarded to me.
I got in a group deal with don for his VB upgrade, without first checking with local performance shops to see if they'd do it. I subsequently find out that no one here in my town would do it for me, so I mail don to let me out of the grp deal.
he said ok, and told me that he'd refund my money back to me. its been close to 2 weeks already, even after writing numerous e-mails to him, he does not reply me at all.
his last e-mail was dated 18th sept to tell me he'd refund my money.
can someone in texas ask him to refund my money? PLEASE!

hate to have a low opinion of any fellow maxima-nians here...but Don has proven to me (at least) otherwise.

all help and advice is greatly appreciated!

thanks
Old 09-28-2000, 03:16 PM

He'll come through

Not an address or phone #, just reassurance. He's not trying to screw you. He's just a busy man with lots of other clients. Sometimes it may seem that's he's out of touch or avoiding you but you'll get your money back. He's not the kind of person that would take your cash and run. Just hang tight...
Old 09-28-2000, 04:38 PM

Re: He'll come through

Originally posted by Remington
Not an address or phone #, just reassurance. He's not trying to screw you. He's just a busy man with lots of other clients. Sometimes it may seem that's he's out of touch or avoiding you but you'll get your money back. He's not the kind of person that would take your cash and run. Just hang tight...
well, after hearing what you just said, am feeling a lot better, I didn't mean to paint Don in a bad way, but guess since he didn't get back to me make him look like he's avoiding me...etc/ causing me to cry wolf...you know?
thanks for your reassurances....

I always knew that maxima owners are cool!
Old 09-28-2000, 04:53 PM

I did find a # for him

361-225-2975
This is the last number I have from him. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to straighten this out.