General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Funny cop story from Queens, NY kinda long

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 07:33 AM

Yes'day must have been my lucky day....i was pulled over on Queens Blvd and people from Queens, ny should know what the hell's goin on there right now...I made a U turn on around 67Ave. from the express lane where you are not suppose to but i have always been making it so stupid me i didnt see a cop standing right in from of me waiting for the light probably i was too busy listening to my radio...well he pulls me over and he says "you know u just made illegal u-turn" and i said i thought that sign was for not to make u-turn into express lane and i thought you could make it in local lane" he says you thought wrong and asks me for my licence and registration.. so i took out my wallet and flashed him "LIEUTENANT PBA CARD" he takes my licence and goes around my car and comes back and gives it back to me and says "so you are not on the job?" i was like "excuse me" he is like "where did you get the pba card" i am like one of my uncle's a judge and he gave it to me(bulls**t) hehe..so he says "come on guys you ppl are killing me here" i am like "i will try not to do it again" he is ok you can go...i didnt know that pba cards worked in moving violation..thank god he didnt give me tickets or i would have added up 4 more point on my licence in addition to 4 from b4 for speeding...it must have been my lucky day...
Old 04-21-2001, 07:39 AM

Where does one get a "LIEUTENANT PBA CARD"? Hook me up! You never know when it will come in handy.

I ride on the so-called "boulevard of death" all the time...cops are like on every block...a lot of unmarked cars too and cops hiding...
Old 04-21-2001, 08:13 AM

Sorry dude but cant hook u up cuz this card was given to my by this judge who i use to know where i worked before and now he retired and he moved outtta state. so even i have to find a some one for next year....