General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

IMPORTANT LINK FOR SHINGLES->

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2000, 07:06 PM
I'm needing a caw

1) ,2) and 3)->

1) yes guns don't kill people, people + guns kill people.

2) small hands don't equal bad skill, small hands + no skill + bad basketball skill.

3) No suv don't drive crazy, normal people who can drive normal cars okay get into suvs and don't understand it's larger dimensions = my dislike for suvs.

You guys really think it takes exactly the same skill to drive a civic and a 18 wheeler? Maybe that's why they have special driving schools to drive semis but not civics?
Old 08-25-2000, 08:10 PM

Of course not, it's much harder to drive a 18 wheeler than a normal car. I never disagreed SUV might require better/different driving skill also.
*However*, when a driver has no still to drive a SUV but still choose to drive a SUV, that's the guy's fault, not SUV's fault. I don't think I can handle a 18 wheeler, thus I don't get behind the wheel of one, if I do and I endanger others on the road, I am the one to be blamed, not the truck.

Also, using your new theory, it seems that SUV + bad driver = it sucks, not just SUV sucks, right?

Lastly, I really don't know why it's that hard to understand this. I mean lots of things just exsit in this world, we human beings are the intelligent ones to know what to do and what not to do. If there is a cliff there, and I jump I will die, then I don't fu*king jump, if I do, then I don't blame the cliff.
Old 08-25-2000, 08:25 PM
I'm needing a caw

I'm just Bs-ing here but->

Originally posted by WoodEar
Of course not, it's much harder to drive a 18 wheeler than a normal car. I never disagreed SUV might require better/different driving skill also.
*However*, when a driver has no still to drive a SUV but still choose to drive a SUV, that's the guy's fault, not SUV's fault. I don't think I can handle a 18 wheeler, thus I don't get behind the wheel of one, if I do and I endanger others on the road, I am the one to be blamed, not the truck.

Also, using your new theory, it seems that SUV + bad driver = it sucks, not just SUV sucks, right?

Lastly, I really don't know why it's that hard to understand this. I mean lots of things just exsit in this world, we human beings are the intelligent ones to know what to do and what not to do. If there is a cliff there, and I jump I will die, then I don't fu*king jump, if I do, then I don't blame the cliff.
I understand perfectly what you mean. But SUVs can't drive themselves so someone must drive them. So of course I say I don't like SUVs. If you owned a SUV, I would suspect you could drive it properly(X5 no doubt!)But the fact is that more people(you can drive a car well) own suv that can't drive them properly than not(unsubstantiated fact here)
I wish all people were as intelligent as you. If so, I would not have to sit here and complain about SUVs.