General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

HID/Projector HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

HID/Projector HELP!!

i have these, im pretty good with wiring, i have the relays set up already from my old hids....

but how do i wire these? is there a diagram somewhere? i just want to make sure they work.....

i know how to connect it all as far as bulb to ballast, and stuff, but then i dont know how to wire up that black connector. it has 5 black wires coming out of it....then 4 more wires out the other side of it.... red, brown,yellow and black

sorry about the blurriness, i didnt have my WORKING camera at the time...but that just an idea...

can someone point me to a write up? i believe they are d2r hids and valeo projectors....

something like, (ground 5 black, then other black to ground, red to power, yellow to high beam etc.... something like this would help greatly, thanks...)

Old 06-29-2005, 01:33 PM

Looks like a ballast from a Cadillac CTS which uses D1S. The only wires that are needed to power the ballast should be the yellow (positive) and brown (negative). Give this a try and report back. You can also ask this question on hidplanet.com for more information. Good luck to you.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

thanks, i posted there already, i should check and see if i got a response, but i tried wut u mentioned and got nothing, bump....thanks