General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Maxima Sighting and Chase!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2001, 02:39 PM

Today i was coming up on Biscayne Blvd, in North Miami. When all of a sudden im coming to a stop at a redlight and when i look to my left on the opposite lanes. I see a white 97 Maxima With Clear Bumpers, Stillen Body Kit, dropped, Honda Accord Altezza Lights with IS300 Trunk Brake lights(the right side of the bumper is all bent out of shape), A spoiler that looks simliar to this I think, a Trenz front grill, tinted windows, and what looked to be a now stock exhaust(silent though). So when i saw this thing my mouth dropped. So now im driving and turn onto 163St going west, and all of a sudden i see the same maxima coming up quick behind me and i was like "WTF, i just left this guy at that light back there". So i slow up and he comes next to me and doesn't look over, so i was like ok, I put the passenger window down and he takes off, and cuts in front of me, i was like ok.
So i take of behind him and cruize behind him checking out the rear of the car, and we are behind each other till 6 Ave, and he guns it so i take off after him to check out his rims, and i cut across the three lanes and was in the third lane of 163st and i think 2nd ave, and he was in the left lane. Were coming onto traffic so i left off and he lefts off, and we cruize to the light. These are a similar looking rim that was on the maxima, but the were 18's. http://www.vqpower.f2s.com/images/marv/rid0005.jpg. So i turned on to 441, and he continued going west heading for I95 or the turnpike.

BTW, Was this you.