General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

4th Gen involved in a police chase **Vid**

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by MaxxAddict
BTW, I still think the best car chase was with the e36 M3.

That's an E30 M3.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Micah95GLE
That's an E30 M3.
OK??... Explain how can you tell. E36 M3's had 240bhp, right?
Old 08-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Newbie just Registered

It was an E30 in the vid. Maybe he was running because it was a gray market Euro Spec 3 and didn't want to get caught.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:04 PM

that sux! the chase was not fair because the cops had to crash into the Max, what kinda hokey pokey shiat is that? otherwise they woulda never caught him if it were just a straight chase! especially with gas at $3 a gallon im sure the Po-leese would have to stop and get some petro for that v8! even though the max isnt much better on gas! but at least he woulda been a few gas stations ahead of them when it woulda came time to fill up! and im pretty sure that max was doing more than 90 or 95mph. them 4th gens fawkin fly man!
Old 08-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Please, That fool was taking shots at them before the chase began. They should have made him roll his car like some ogf the people here have.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:50 PM

so in that Beamer video u guys r sayin that the end was really the beginning?? i was like wow, some luck to break down on a high speed chase, lol.. its amazing that in a chase at speeds of 120+, the cop can only say to himself, "Mulitple lane switching violations!" WTF?? who cares about that rite now..."oh ur gonna pay for not using ur turn signals buddy..." lol
Old 08-17-2005, 06:27 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Are you talking about the same Bimmer police chase vid that's posted in this thread? I can tell it's an E30 because I watched the vid and saw the E30. And, yes- E36 M3s have 240bhp.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by MaximaSpd85
so in that Beamer video u guys r sayin that the end was really the beginning?? i was like wow, some luck to break down on a high speed chase, lol.. its amazing that in a chase at speeds of 120+, the cop can only say to himself, "Mulitple lane switching violations!" WTF?? who cares about that rite now..."oh ur gonna pay for not using ur turn signals buddy..." lol
I thought that was the funniest fuken thing ever.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:56 AM

I noticed that, too.

EDIT: BTW, I still think the best car chase was with the e36 M3. The cruisers couldn't keep up, and they had to call in a police LS1 camaro.
Yup, that video is mad nice. And to think that it was a 15 year old who was behind the wheel.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:00 AM
SLOW

That car was modded it appears. Looks like it had a catback and painted wheels.

New rule is that if you are crying after shooting at the police and running from them and engaging in domestic violence, you get sent to the women's prison lol.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Nealoc187
That car was modded it appears. Looks like it had a catback and painted wheels.

New rule is that if you are crying after shooting at the police and running from them and engaging in domestic violence, you get sent to the women's prison lol.
How about being sent to the men's prison in a pretty dress?
Old 08-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Kevlo for President

Originally Posted by Stephen Max

Old 08-17-2005, 11:14 AM

j/k
Old 08-17-2005, 11:17 AM

Ok, so let me be first to give the kid props; he appeared to be a good driver, that is for a fifteen year-old. He outran everything he could, and what he couldn't, he still found a way to dissable or elude. He definately picked the right car to steal, and should have gotten away if it weren't for the car breaking down. Edit: so the car didn't break down, apparently he dipped on them again, and went down a dead end road and started running.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Originally Posted by nismosleeper
Ok, so let me be first to give the kid props; he appeared to be a good driver, that is for a fifteen year-old. He outran everything he could, and what he couldn't, he still found a way to dissable or elude. He definately picked the right car to steal, and should have gotten away if it weren't for the car breaking down. Edit: so the car didn't break down, apparently he dipped on them again, and went down a dead end road and started running.
Sorry, I give ZERO Props to a Moran girl beating thief, had his recklessness cause death or injury to someone in your family, you would have been the one crying on camera. I choose to give my props to the

It's sad to know people think this $hit is cool...
Old 08-17-2005, 02:35 PM
SLOW

He wasn't talking about the max driver he was talking about the bmw driver who outran the cops for a long time.

Stephen Max that was great... I wish I would have thought of that it would have made my post that much more funny.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:00 PM

Hey does anyone have a clip of the green 97 that was pit manuevered in texas? Its an aerial shot that I saw on one of those police video shows....the reason I ask is because im pretty sure it's my old maxima in the chase (not kiddin!) I got it from an auction in texas with rear quarter damage....anyone have this? id love to have it.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by chernmax
Sorry, I give ZERO Props to a Moran girl beating thief, had his recklessness cause death or injury to someone in your family, you would have been the one crying on camera. I choose to give my props to the

It's sad to know people think this $hit is cool...
Ah...you're 42; it is illegal, but try telling us that you never committed a felony in your younger days. Yeah props to the cops that caught the white trash punk who didn't lose the cops in the maxima, but I think that the kid was an exceptional driver under the circumstances, but way to try to look like the bigger man in a forum slick (next time try understanding the context) .
Old 08-18-2005, 06:27 AM

Ah...you're 42; it is illegal, but try telling us that you never committed a felony in your younger days. Yeah props to the cops that caught the white trash punk who didn't lose the cops in the maxima, but I think that the kid was an exceptional driver under the circumstances, but way to try to look like the bigger man in a forum slick (next time try understanding the context) .
OK, I'll tell you the truth, NO, NEVER, when I was 17 I joined the United States Navy as a seamen recruit, I served honorably for 24 years and retired as a Naval Officer, most of my specialty was in communications, weapons, explosives, law enforcement, and anti-terrorism. No one with a felony background gets into these fields. I currently still work with the US Government, however get paid a lot better for it. I grew up on the mean streets of NYC, had lots of friends and family do felony $hit, my brother alone spent 16 years of his life in and out of prison, as well as my pops for organized crime $hit. I still love them, but it's not me...

SO SLICK, MAYBE I AM A BIGGER MAN... .
Old 08-18-2005, 06:38 AM

OK, I'll tell you the truth, NO, NEVER, when I was 17 I joined the United States Navy as a seamen recruit, I served honorably for 24 years and retired as a Naval Officer, most of my specialty was in communications, weapons, explosives, law enforcement, and anti-terrorism. No one with a felony background gets into these fields. I currently still work with the US Government, however get paid a lot better for it. I grew up on the mean streets of NYC, had lots of friends and family do felony $hit, my brother alone spent 16 years of his life in and out of prison, as well as my pops for organized crime $hit. I still love them, but it's not me...

I'd say you were.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:27 AM

Great, props to you for overcoming your situation; I never said that everyone gets caught, but most people on the org have maxed out their cars at some point, which is constrewed as a felony in my state. So you are a bigger man for not being convicted of a felony, not going straight into college and serving in the military and government. Your justification seems decent, but I have met many government employees and veterans who are $hitty people in general (most are decent people), so throwing out there that you are a veteran doesn't mean that you are Mother Teresa.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:41 AM

Great, props to you for overcoming your situation; I never said that everyone gets caught, but most people on the org have maxed out their cars at some point, which is constrewed as a felony in my state. So you are a bigger man for not being convicted of a felony, not going straight into college and serving in the military and government. Your justification seems decent, but I have met many government employees and veterans who are $hitty people in general (most are decent people), so throwing out there that you are a veteran doesn't mean that you are Mother Teresa.
Trust me dude, the lights of heaven do not shine down upon me everywhere I walk, I have my faults, felony is just not one of them. Also I agree, not every active duty or veteran is a good person, I have arrested many. But that percentage is less than 2% of the total armed forces strength from all services and far below the civilian average. Heck we've have Presidents getting Hummers in the White House. You do seem mature enough to know the difference between speeding and some punk a$$hole who did nothing to earn props for his reckless endangerment of others. It's all good, I respect your decission, just don't agree with it...
Old 08-18-2005, 09:07 AM
Blu
the tits

Somebody needs to tell her husband that his hair is slipping off the back of his head.
I had to watch it again after reading this
Old 08-18-2005, 09:23 AM

Trust me dude, the lights of heaven do not shine down upon me everywhere I walk, I have my faults, felony is just not one of them. Also I agree, not every active duty or veteran is a good person, I have arrested many. But that percentage is less than 2% of the total armed forces strength from all services and far below the civilian average. Heck we've have Presidents getting Hummers in the White House. You do seem mature enough to know the difference between speeding and some punk a$$hole who did nothing to earn props for his reckless endangerment of others. It's all good, I respect your decision, just don't agree with it...
Cool, understood, the kid did endanger lives, mainly his own, but the road was pretty empty on that chase, and he was so much better than those trashy people you usually see on those types of shows who try outrunnung the cops in slower and less capable cars. You never really answered me though; have you ever broke 125 on the highway?
Old 08-18-2005, 10:02 AM
is invisible

Originally Posted by Kazao
I wish I saw the actual pursuit.
I would have raced him.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:12 AM

Yes you are, its take a very strong man to NOT do wrong doing. Much respect to you.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:23 AM
99 SE-L

Pretty crazy chase i agree he endangered lives but that kid could drive and outran that pos LS1

Old 08-18-2005, 10:39 AM

You never really answered me though; have you ever broke 125 on the highway?
Yes, but I was driving in Europe on the Autobaum and it's legal, have I gone over the posted speed limit, hell yes, but never with a cop chasing me!!! If I really do want to floor it, I am fortunite to live near Maryland International Speedway and I get my car on the track and throttle away. Other than going to car shows, my ride sees very little highway driving, I mostly take our SUV on long drives where the road is wide open and people tend to floor it... Hope that answers your question...
Old 08-18-2005, 12:49 PM

Yes, but I was driving in Europe on the Autobaum and it's legal, have I gone over the posted speed limit, hell yes, but never with a cop chasing me!!! If I really do want to floor it, I am fortunite to live near Maryland International Speedway and I get my car on the track and throttle away. Other than going to car shows, my ride sees very little highway driving, I mostly take our SUV on long drives where the road is wide open and people tend to floor it... Hope that answers your question...
Yep, that answers the question, everyone speeds; most org members have maxed out their cars,
Originally Posted by 99 SE-L
Pretty crazy chase i agree he endangered lives but that kid could drive and outran that pos LS1
Finally someone that agrees.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Go Get a Life!

He should have been like this guy.... WOW http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=Je...impressive.wmv
Old 08-18-2005, 05:50 PM

Yep, that answers the question, everyone speeds; most org members have maxed out their cars,
Finally someone that agrees.
Dudes, too think the little f%uck outran the police is a matter of opinion, most police have to follow strict protocol in a chase situation and are normally told to back off of a chase vice pushing forward to catch a runner, I would bet that almost ever law enforcement officer who has been through EVOC and further qualified to drive advance pursuit vehicles not only would have caught the little f%ucker but would have taken him down, you tend to give too much praise to procedures you do not understand… .
Old 08-19-2005, 12:06 AM

Ok. let's analize this....
too think the little f%uck outran the police is a matter of opinion.
There is no thinking involved, he was eventually caught, therefore he did not "outrun" them, simple as that. If you thought that I meant that the kid outdrove them, I compared him to other felons that you see getting caught after high speed pursuits, not to the cops; by comparison to other felons, the fifteen year old was a better driver.
you tend to give too much praise to procedures you do not understand.
That statemant does not apply to the context and doesn't make sense(i.e. what am I praising?), and I understand procedures, probably not as in depth as you do master Yoda, but I DON'T try to tell everyone how well versed and experienced I am, while making LITTLE to NO SENSE. Trade in your guns for some english textbooks. You had me wondering if you were the bigger man, but by throwing that last bit of BS out there I no longer worry about that.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by japmaxSE
He should have been like this guy.... WOW http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=Je...impressive.wmv
now THATS a great driver rite there!! only nascar drivers know how to do that stuff!! v8 mustang?
Old 08-19-2005, 02:42 AM

Ok. let's analize this.... There is no thinking involved, he was eventually caught, therefore he did not "outrun" them, simple as that. If you thought that I meant that the kid outdrove them, I compared him to other felons that you see getting caught after high speed pursuits, not to the cops; by comparison to other felons, the fifteen year old was a better driver.
i think wut he meant was that if the cops wanted to stop the kid, they could have easily done so. but its better to just follow until the kid either gives in or ***** up himself, they dont wanna endanger any bystanders...im sure an ls1, especially one from the force can catch the kid, and if not, they could always just call backup to drive ahead of the action and wait for the beamer to drive by it, then BAM, but they would kill him at speeds of up to 150 i think the video said...but i do agree the kid could be a stunt driver if he wanted to, probably watchin too many "dangerous high speed chase" videos, such as the one he starred in
Old 08-19-2005, 04:56 AM

Ok. let's analize this.... There is no thinking involved, he was eventually caught, therefore he did not "outrun" them, simple as that. If you thought that I meant that the kid outdrove them, I compared him to other felons that you see getting caught after high speed pursuits, not to the cops; by comparison to other felons, the fifteen year old was a better driver.
That statemant does not apply to the context and doesn't make sense(i.e. what am I praising?), and I understand procedures, probably not as in depth as you do master Yoda, but I DON'T try to tell everyone how well versed and experienced I am, while making LITTLE to NO SENSE. Trade in your guns for some english textbooks. You had me wondering if you were the bigger man, but by throwing that last bit of BS out there I no longer worry about that.
I'm too old to go back to school and English was one of my worse subjects, so you'll have to work with me on that young Jedi. It's all good, remember this is a forum and EVERYTHING I say is strictly MY opinion, just because we have this big age gap doesn’t mean I don’t respect what you have to say, like you, I don’t necessarily agree with all your points, however that doesn’t mean I am trying to disrespect you or be insulting. Have a good one bro, too many other important things in life than getting wrapped around the axel over this…
Old 08-19-2005, 12:06 PM

You're never too old to go to school. I know plenty of middle aged people who are going to school. I never debated whether or not your statements were your opinion, I just openly dissagreed with them. I was never wrapped around the "axle", althought it might have appeared that way. I did however perceive some of your statements as being disrespectful, apparently I was wrong...sorry bout that; you have a good one too 'bro'.

....btw.....my maxima is faster than yours
Old 08-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Honda Convert!

That reporter is such a dumb a$$ he said it was a newer model car cause it had temp tags, cool so my 1973 gremlin is newish then cause I have tep tags on it too. Get a clue. And that dumb lady " the grayish car down there" lady that car is way more tan than gray. Color blind b!tch. I hate stupid people.

Bruce
Old 08-20-2005, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by papasmurf
That reporter is such a dumb a$$ he said it was a newer model car cause it had temp tags, cool so my 1973 gremlin is newish then cause I have tep tags on it too. Get a clue. And that dumb lady " the grayish car down there" lady that car is way more tan than gray. Color blind b!tch. I hate stupid people.

Bruce
The reporter is not an idiot. The editor is or whoever writes on the telepromter. The reporter is just paid to read and that's what he does.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:26 PM

See guys dont get BMW's lol it can breakdown anytime you dont want it to breakdown even cant run away from popo's

And in that maxima vid i feel bad for that poor max
Old 08-20-2005, 11:21 PM

haha the end of the BMW chase where the car supposedly broke down is the same footage of when he went across the road, look at the road signs and surroundings..they just played it in slow motion... and yeah that kid can drive

Quick Reply: 4th Gen involved in a police chase **Vid**