General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Pebble Beige 4th Gen I ran in to on RT 347, you here?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2001, 09:43 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I was on RT 347 in Long Island tonight and I came across a 4th Gen max with 17 inch rims, drop, exhaust, clear corners. He kinda got my attention because I don't see that many modded maxes out there. I was wondering if it was a board member. I started following him and he suddenly punched it. There was some traffic so it wasn't a real race. Lets just say, I'll bet he scoped me out and thought I was stock and he could take me.. Sorry dude.. =D I was waiting for a light to give it a run but we never caught a light before we split off. OH! Lucky we slowed down early, cuz one intersection after we slowed, there was a cop. =) So, if you're on this board, I'd like to know more about your car.

ZuM
Old 05-25-2001, 12:16 PM

I guess he wasn't a board member. Wish he would he slowed down instead of wanting to race.

ZuM
Old 05-25-2001, 05:14 PM

I'm always on Rt. 347 because i'm a student at Stonybrook, but I have a black 97SE. Maybe you've seen me around, stock SE rims, tints, silver maxima stickers on the little windows on the rear doors, and across the back window. I also have JWT intake and Y-pipe although you cant tell by glancing obviously. Maybe we'll run into each other, haha
Old 05-25-2001, 06:23 PM

My GF lives up there. So I'm around the area a lot. Nope, haven't seen you around. I have a pebble beige SE. Looks totally stock except for the RSB. You can tell its me at night because I have amber corner lights like in my sig pic. =) I'm still looking for this guy I ran. I wanna know the deal with him. Because I was walking him. I wanna know what happened. Like did he have to let off or something. He must have had a 3 car lead at first and before the end of 3rd I was at his door. If we kept going I would have passed him. Just wondering if those mods I spent money on really work or not..

ZuM

Originally posted by Dayle97SE
I'm always on Rt. 347 because i'm a student at Stonybrook, but I have a black 97SE. Maybe you've seen me around, stock SE rims, tints, silver maxima stickers on the little windows on the rear doors, and across the back window. I also have JWT intake and Y-pipe although you cant tell by glancing obviously. Maybe we'll run into each other, haha
Old 05-26-2001, 11:05 AM

Glad to hear from Suffolk .org members

Originally posted by ZuMBLe
I guess he wasn't a board member. Wish he would he slowed down instead of wanting to race.

ZuM
I am alwayse looking at maximas in my neck of the woods. Setauket/StonyBrook... Never know if they are .org members.

i'm on 347 all day long, live in setauket, work in port jeff, kids go to school off nichols, ( great road to test your top speed ( have to wait till dark) )

Hope to see ya around....

The only RED maxima in the AREA PLUS org stickers on the side windows

ARE YOU COMMING SUNDAY JUNE 3 to the MEET???? maby you want to car-a-van??
Old 05-26-2001, 04:03 PM

Re: Glad to hear from Suffolk .org members

If I ever see ya I will be sure to buzz ya.. yeah, your car would be easy to spot. =) 5-speed too. Sweet. Make sure you take care of that baby. The red color and 5-speed?? Rare.. =)

ZuM

Originally posted by bluefish

I am alwayse looking at maximas in my neck of the woods. Setauket/StonyBrook... Never know if they are .org members.

i'm on 347 all day long, live in setauket, work in port jeff, kids go to school off nichols, ( great road to test your top speed ( have to wait till dark) )

Hope to see ya around....

The only RED maxima in the AREA PLUS org stickers on the side windows

ARE YOU COMMING SUNDAY JUNE 3 to the MEET???? maby you want to car-a-van??