General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Ionic Dynamics is now a proud forum Sponsor!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Ionic Dynamics is now a proud forum Sponsor!!!

Hi guys!

We have been developing unique maxima products for a while now, some of you will be able to remember how we started out, with a set of side skirts and rear valances for the 4th gen.

Well a few years have gone by and our product line has constantly been expanding and has grown to include some of the most innovative and hard to find/create products like full Carbon Fiber lip kits, trunk lids and our styled wing.

Our fiberglass line is top quality, we were one of the first companies in the industry to use flexible fiberglass for all of our front lips and nose panels.

We will constantly work and continue to R&D new products for the maxima community, we have several projects in the final stages that some of you have been waiting for now .

So I would like to thank all of you for the support that we have received, it's a great when people let us know how much they enjoyed their purchase.

We will be holding a GD to kick off our sponsorship, but it will have to wait until I get back from my honeymoon (sept the 24th)

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me direct at info@ionicdynamics.com.

Thank you Maxima.org!
Old 09-13-2005, 10:28 AM

Congrats Jose, and may you reach the level you want for your company
Old 09-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Play with my balls

Awesome! now bring back those carbon fiber eyelids for the 5.5 gen!

congrats on being a newlywed!
Old 09-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Congrats Jose!!!

btw.... You got mail
Old 09-13-2005, 11:37 AM
GrandPa

Grads on being a sponser. What we is some products for the 6th gen such as a carbon fiber engine cover. Ther are members who would buy them. If you check out the 6th gen. forum you will see that most members are modding out their rides. Thanks and good luck Warren

Old 09-13-2005, 04:40 PM

Congrats JOSE!!! I got a question for you! Do you still sell the C/F door pillar and gas door cover? If you do, how much and also include the sparkplug cover shipped to Lahaina., Hawaii 96761 ?

I must agree that the resin you use on your C/F parts is better and withstand the weather here in Lahaina. My GTP rolled edge C/F hood is so faded that I need to polish it atleast every 2 weeks while the C/F trunk has only been polished once ever since I got it from you almost a year ago!

Eric
Old 09-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Luke: Thanks for all of the support I love what you have been doing for the maxima community, vqpower.com has come a long way and I'm sure that this is just the beginning. The 6th gen bumper design is the bomb, and I'm sure that you will have more designs become reality in the near future.

Deckdout2: I have a friend that has a 5.5 fith gen, we are working on several items, including the eye lids, so please expect to see that in the near future.

Dex: Hi! It's been a long time, I just sent you a return email

ramberg: Thanks for the heads up, I have been contacted by several 6th gen owners about wanting a CF hood, maybe a good test bed would be to start out with the engine cover to measure interest and take it from their.

EZEMaxima: Wow I see that you have continued modding your maxima, great work and I'm very glad that see that you are happy with the trunk lid that you ordered. Funny that you mention the CF resins, I totally forgot to talk about that in my post, but yes you are correct, the upper clear coat resins that we use are Marine quality, this means that they can withstand the rigours of marine use, 24/7 contact with salt water, be in direct sunlight for years and high corrosion resistance.

I will PM you with the quote for the parts, I don't have the gas tank cover any more, but we just wrap them for a better finish.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
GrandPa

[QUOTE=ionicmax] ramberg: Thanks for the heads up, I have been contacted by several 6th gen owners about wanting a CF hood, maybe a good test bed would be to start out with the engine cover to measure interest and take it from their.

Thanks for getting back to me. Just let me know when you something in the works. Warren
Old 09-14-2005, 05:59 AM
Blown

Congratulations If you are taking suggestions I would love to see a carbon fiber rear M3 style lip spoiler.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Maxima Fanatic

A carbon fiber hood for the 5th Gen would be nice (I know there are a couple other maunfacturers that make them) to go with the rear trunk lid I plan to purchase It would be nice to get everything from the same company. A carbon fiber lip would be nice as well