General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Where can I purchase product stickers???

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2001, 07:31 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Where can I purchase Stillen and Tokico stickers?????

I've got Maxima.org stickers on the way and received Eibach stickers when I purchased my springs, but where can I get Tokico and Stillen stickers that I see on some of your rides? I need them in white to match the rest that I have. Thanx.
Old 06-14-2001, 09:24 PM

Re: Where can I purchase Stillen and Tokico stickers?????

Originally posted by Pillager
I've got Maxima.org stickers on the way and received Eibach stickers when I purchased my springs, but where can I get Tokico and Stillen stickers that I see on some of your rides? I need them in white to match the rest that I have. Thanx.
I'd recommend www.ap-signworks.com I had a windshield banner made and it is of superb quality. Or you can find a vinyl graphics or sign shop in your neighborhood and find a magazine with the logo or design your looking for and they should be able to help you
Old 06-15-2001, 06:55 PM

Thanx.
Old 06-15-2001, 07:47 PM

Re: Re: Where can I purchase Stillen and Tokico stickers?????

Glad you liked everything. We have pretty much any decal one would want as well as anything custom. Also, our online ordering system is up and running.

Originally posted by Gotrice4

I'd recommend www.ap-signworks.com I had a windshield banner made and it is of superb quality. Or you can find a vinyl graphics or sign shop in your neighborhood and find a magazine with the logo or design your looking for and they should be able to help you
Old 06-16-2001, 10:40 AM

Sweet!!!

Those are exactly the kind of decals/stickers I was talking about. Thanx alot. Very nice.
Old 06-16-2001, 02:24 PM

is everyone getting the same stickers? LOL
Old 06-16-2001, 03:53 PM

Why would you want to pay to put someone's name on your car? At the ***VERY*** least you should ba bale to ask whom ever your get parts from to pay for the stickerization (will that one make it into the next Websters?) of your car.
Old 06-16-2001, 10:17 PM

Most people just like to support the companies they like. Some people think it looks cool. Personal preference. I had a lot of stickers on my car, decided to change the look and took them all off. Now the only decals on my car are actual sponsorships and custom work representing what my company can do.

Originally posted by bert
Why would you want to pay to put someone's name on your car? At the ***VERY*** least you should ba bale to ask whom ever your get parts from to pay for the stickerization (will that one make it into the next Websters?) of your car.
Old 06-17-2001, 04:53 PM

I just want to support the companies who help me to make my car the way I want it to look and handle. If you think about it, everything is namebrands today anyway. No one purchases clothing, appliances, or anything else without considering who it is manufactured by anymore, for the most part anyway. I am concerned about receiving a quality product and would like to show my appreciation to those specific companies for satisfying my requirements. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna go decal crazy, just a few to spice things up a bit. Thank You drive-thru.
Old 06-18-2001, 03:25 AM

you got to remember but..

that it is a sign to car thieves that this car is loaded with the goods.i know casue my friend was sponsered by a well known company in hawaii and he had all the name brand stickers on top of his ride. next thing you know its gone and in fire in the bouny land. so you just got to watch out.peace brian
Old 06-18-2001, 03:28 PM

Re: you got to remember but..

Originally posted by hawaii_maxxed
that it is a sign to car thieves that this car is loaded with the goods.i know casue my friend was sponsered by a well known company in hawaii and he had all the name brand stickers on top of his ride. next thing you know its gone and in fire in the bouny land. so you just got to watch out.peace brian
Good point, I forgot about thieves. Too bad people can't be honest and keep their grubby hands off other people's belongings. Those bastards!!! Thanx for reminding me.