General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Who's Turbo max is this?????????????

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2001, 07:16 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

WOOT!

Dayummmmm...I am a little behind. I really like it though. At first I was like hmmmmmmmmmm...and now it grew on me! Very original AND tasteful (aside from my personal dislike of that front pontiac grille; ). Rich, I like it! You can drop me an AIM anytime: LimeMax98
Old 07-21-2001, 06:34 AM

Originally posted by Ant95se

Let me say this, i edited my post out of respect cuz he put a lot of work into his car.
HOWEVER, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and I just can't appreciate the way the car looks. He's probably a very nice guy but the 3 times i've met him he didn't really seem open to talk about his car.

people say they don't like my car, oh well kiss my ****, it's MY car and i'm sure a lot of people do like it. Just like a lot of people like his yellow max.
All the power to him for his one-off custom job on his car.

*oh and btw there are other people who share my view on his car but they are hiding

Ant
First off if you say that he(rich) does not like taking about his car at show, well then that means you have never ever showed you car at any show!!!! When I showed my maxima, man there is like 5 millions people around your car and you have to swat them away like flies!!!

You have to worry about

1: people stealing your ****
2: people ****ing up your ****
3: people sitting in your car
4: people playing with stuff that they shouldn't be playing with
5: and then you have to keep the car detail constantly b/c of all the admirers and haters touching the car
6: then you have the judges walking around and judging you and mean while you have to make nice to Ant or else he will flame you on the internet? come on get real, there are 5,000 things going on at one time at a huge show like HIN.

There are more reasons but right now my mind is blurry cuz i am ****ed off and because of people like Ant here I tend to just read the forums and not post anything. I Know I am one of the most knowledgable people when it comes to a maxima...b/c there is not one part of that dam car I have not take off/replaced/repaired/upgraded...ect..ect...ect...

You are entittled to your opinions but do you even understand half of the things that go on at a show? It is no where like a meet where you can sit down with someone and talk ...really talk....

I have know rich for a long time and this is upsetting to hear people talking crap about him....Jeez....ok end of venting!!!

Now for the flames for me!!! blah who cares

Steve
Old 07-21-2001, 10:24 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

RE: The Maxima...

Rich, people like you and Cheston are heroes to people starting out like myself. I go to sleep thinking that one day I might be lucky enough to have a car that looks even remotely close to yours. Now I'm not trying to do the mushy sh*t routine, but really, wow. And the rear conversion??? How many other people have put the blood, sweat, and tears into a car like that? Granted, there may be other people that disagree and hate the car, but please, SHUT THE F*CK UP ITS NOT YOUR CAR!!! All I can say is - wow, what a car. A job well done.