General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Who's Turbo max is this?????????????

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2001, 09:08 PM

http://www.dangpow.com/~saetia/charl...s/DCP03779.jpg
Old 07-11-2001, 09:12 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

it looks like a supercharged maxima with an intercooler to me....
Old 07-11-2001, 09:45 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

yeah it's SC'd...the owner is doesn't come to this site...
Old 07-11-2001, 11:16 PM

i see jeff.. i like the intercooler. sWEet!! why doesnt that maxima guy come to the forum.. i vote him MOTY!!! hehe
Old 07-12-2001, 06:08 AM

cuz i've seen that maxima a thousand times and I don't like the way it looks

it's got a skyline rear ends that doesn't conform to my tastes
and he doesn't like to talk about his car that much, at least that is what i have seen from the 3 times i've met him.

Ant
Old 07-12-2001, 06:10 AM
Administrator

actually I registered him.. he just won't post ... he says the people here are mean

Originally posted by Chris91SE
yeah it's SC'd...the owner is doesn't come to this site...
Old 07-12-2001, 07:00 AM

he's right

We are mean and humorless in comparison to the guys at the Audi forum, but hey... get over it! This is the single best resource for Maxima info. So what if we're a little cynical and rage on people for ugly tail lights. Haha.
Old 07-12-2001, 07:10 AM

How much does an intercooler go for?
Old 07-12-2001, 09:18 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Originally posted by SprintMax
actually I registered him.. he just won't post ... he says the people here are mean

probably becuase every downs his tails...
Old 07-12-2001, 09:34 AM

hell be here soon, and yes hes reading the comments... its a tight ride, no need to talk trash, you should be glad that another max is in the shows and all that... reppin for us maximas
Old 07-12-2001, 03:44 PM

That's Rich's 96 S/C max from Team 3 Revolution.
Old 07-12-2001, 04:49 PM

Whats wrong with them???

I happen to like this setup, he did a very good job.
Old 07-12-2001, 06:01 PM

I think that car was at Englishtown on July 1st for the Import Survival Series show and race. It was under the Toyo tires tent. I have pictures of it too...
Old 07-12-2001, 07:25 PM
Custommaxima.com

Yeah that is rich's max. I talked to him on the phone today and he said that he does not visit maxima.org to much because alot of people talk sh*t about his ride. I think his max is awesome, and it is to bad that so many people do take the initiative to talk bad about other people's cars.

Oh well, Rich I like your car and many others do to. But you gotta switch out your clear bumper lights to the diamond cut ones!!!

Old 07-12-2001, 08:03 PM

I don't think his Max looks bad. If you saw the picture of the rear lights at night(someone had one) it doesn't look too bad. Not the conversion I would have went for, but I can respect all the work that he put into it, and from what I saw, its a whole lot of it.
Old 07-12-2001, 08:07 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

it's not that bad...

I gotta give it up for the custom work done, originality is lacking with Maximas because there isn't that much that can be done to our cars in the first place and most people have the same exact ****.
I think the color is not bad, the tailights are not really my taste, it's the trunk opening that makes it look a bit weird to me, but it's straight.... looks clean.

What I would do: Front end conversion to a 97+ grille, headlights, also get a Trenz grille and paint it body color. Add a touring spoiler.....

Still, like JoesMAX said, it's good to have a Maxima representative out there amongst the volves (Accords, Civics, Integras etc )
Old 07-12-2001, 08:26 PM

he's right

Originally posted by SprintMax

there is way too much closed minded. knowitall Bs around here!
Old 07-12-2001, 09:02 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

rich is the man..

i'll give him this, he is the only person w/sc that has put an intercooler into the front bumper on the east coast. and r34 tail lights. what do you have? i still have stock rear tails and i would like to get r33 tails put in. again its all about what you like, please people be cool, don't say somebodys car looks fugly, thats disrespectful and people will think this site has jerks on it. by the way when you enter shows you can enter as stock, mild or wild and rich is the wild one.
Old 07-12-2001, 09:15 PM

Re: rich is the man..

Originally posted by sleeper
i'll give him this, he is the only person w/sc that has put an intercooler into the front bumper on the east coast. and r34 tail lights. what do you have? i still have stock rear tails and i would like to get r33 tails put in. again its all about what you like, please people be cool, don't say somebodys car looks fugly, thats disrespectful and people will think this site has jerks on it. by the way when you enter shows you can enter as stock, mild or wild and rich is the wild one.
He's also got many trophies to prove how wild he is..
Old 07-12-2001, 09:17 PM

Rich...

I love your car rich. this is james from Illinois and if your reading this, drop me an e-mail sometime, i'd like to know whats going on with you and your max. thanks.
Old 07-12-2001, 09:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: rich is the man..

Originally posted by SkyMax

yup, yup, and first place ones too. rich is my friend.
Old 07-13-2001, 05:39 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: rich is the man..

Originally posted by SkyMax

many is an understatement
Old 07-13-2001, 08:24 AM

Originally posted by Ant95se
cuz i've seen that maxima a thousand times and I don't like the way it looks

it's got a skyline rear ends that doesn't conform to my tastes
and he doesn't like to talk about his car that much, at least that is what i have seen from the 3 times i've met him.

Ant
Let me say this, i edited my post out of respect cuz he put a lot of work into his car.
HOWEVER, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and I just can't appreciate the way the car looks. He's probably a very nice guy but the 3 times i've met him he didn't really seem open to talk about his car.

people say they don't like my car, oh well kiss my ****, it's MY car and i'm sure a lot of people do like it. Just like a lot of people like his yellow max.
All the power to him for his one-off custom job on his car.

*oh and btw there are other people who share my view on his car but they are hiding

Ant
Old 07-13-2001, 01:09 PM

I like the color...

and the FMIC, and the interior and the wheels, and the body kit, and the trunk job is a work of art, even if I like a differet tail light combo. I'd like to see some round recessed reverse lights. that would finish it off great. and I think some sort of lip spolier would be a trick sloution. Other than that PROPS!
BTW, is this his car some years back?...
http://home.satx.rr.com/jasonr/myMAX...MAxYellowA.jpg
Old 07-13-2001, 07:08 PM

My Yellow Maxima

SkyXRacer, I just wanted to let you know that it's my Maxima. It's supercharged with the FMIC. So far it hasn't reached it's potential because I've yet to put the new pulley on. If you have any questions, you know where to fine me.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who posted. I appreciate all your criticisms.. your likes and dislikes.. everything. I don't come on the board much, but I like to look things up every so often. Take care everyone!
Old 07-14-2001, 01:15 AM
Former Sponsor

actually i like the tails... haha its different and it looks really cool... but i do think the color could be better... (i prefer dark colors, just a personal thing)
and all the work done on it... its beautiful
i may criticize small things but if anyone feels hurt haha just look at my max... with all those damn frickin scratches and chips thanks to Nissan's wonderful factory paint...
i'd love to have those tails on my black max... it'd look hella sinister...
Old 07-18-2001, 12:09 PM

Re: I like the color...

Originally posted by Mr. Rose
and the FMIC, and the interior and the wheels, and the body kit, and the trunk job is a work of art, even if I like a differet tail light combo. I'd like to see some round recessed reverse lights. that would finish it off great. and I think some sort of lip spolier would be a trick sloution. Other than that PROPS!
BTW, is this his car some years back?...
http://home.satx.rr.com/jasonr/myMAX...MAxYellowA.jpg

Yup, that's his max in the pic.
Old 07-18-2001, 12:21 PM

Now if he could somehow put the R34 front lights on the Max, that would be HYPE! I'm talking about the recessed front lights on the Skyline R34..they look very agressive..

The Max would become like a Skyline and possibly have the straight-line performance of one with a S/C and intercooler.
Old 07-18-2001, 10:58 PM
Former Sponsor

well the motorex Maxima with the R33 tails and headlights... i'd love to see the combo on a 4th gen and not a 5th gen... the 5th gen has a crease on the rear side that makes it look awkward... hmmm i wonder if it'll ever happen... then they'll do some awd and offer an RB26DET waahahaha... then it could truly be a GTR
Old 07-18-2001, 11:49 PM

Instead of talking sH1* about other peoples Maximas some of you should look at your own cars first. Nobody here is perfect!! We are here to help each other out and not critizise what other people may think what's right or not. Sure, everybody has an opinion, but before you put anybody's car down make sure your car has no flaws. Alot of potentially competent people who have modified Maximas don't post here because some of you don't have a fuc*** life. STOP CRITIZISING!!!!
Old 07-19-2001, 08:23 AM

Originally posted by Mr. Nismo
Instead of talking sH1* about other peoples Maximas some of you should look at your own cars first. Nobody here is perfect!! We are here to help each other out and not critizise what other people may think what's right or not. Sure, everybody has an opinion, but before you put anybody's car down make sure your car has no flaws. Alot of potentially competent people who have modified Maximas don't post here because some of you don't have a fuc*** life. STOP CRITIZISING!!!!
[sarcasm]
That was a highly informal post, I sure wish everyone would post intellegent comments like you.
[/sarcasm]

Now let me ask you a question. If nobody critisized each other then how would there ever be any improvements to anything?

Also this is a public forum in which everyone is allowed to post their opinions on maxima related topics so if you think people are going to stop critisizing other people because you say so, well i'm sorry but it's not gonna happen.

Oh and cursing isn't neccesary either, neither are caps.

ahh almost forgot, here's a smiley, make that two

Ant
Old 07-19-2001, 09:24 AM

[sarcasm]
That was a highly informal post, I sure wish everyone would post intellegent comments like you.

They have already!! Haven't you noticed the flaming!! Where have you been? You must not read often because there are alot of "intellegent comments" like mine.

let me ask you a question. If nobody critisized each other then how would there ever be any improvements to anything?

Don't you know the difference between critisizing and voicing your opinion?? Voicing your opinion should not include deragatory statememts towards someone elses car.
Everybody has different taste to their liking in modifications, then there are people like you, who come along and sH!* on someones idea because they didn't like it. Who are YOU to say whats right or wrong? Look at your car and look at yourself and then critisize!!!!!!!!!!

this is a public forum in which everyone is allowed to post their opinions on maxima related topics so if you think people are going to stop critisizing other people because you say so, well i'm sorry but it's not gonna happen.

Oh and cursing isn't neccesary either, neither are caps.

NOT FOR YOU!!! Is necessary when I have to get my POINT across. It seemed like it work didn't it?

ah almost forgot, here's a smiley, make that two

HAHA!! Real funny! WISEGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Mr. Perfect????
Old 07-19-2001, 10:24 AM

Hi Again Everyone

Dayum fellas! I didn't realize my car would create such controversey. it's like whoa hehehe. I just wanted to let you know that I was informed about Maxus, but will not be attending. I have a show in Edison NJ that weekend. It's a benefit show to find a cure for cancer. My uncle had passed away due to cancer and I figured this would be a great cause. If you aren't going to the Maxus or know people who may be interested, I'd like to invite you all to go. For information on the show, go to

http://www.majesticcreationz.homestead.com/carshow.html

It's a 2 day event on July 28th and 29th. And if I don't see you there, have fun at Maxus. Take care

Richard Mak

volkracingmaxima@aol.com
Old 07-19-2001, 11:19 AM

Hi Richard sorry to hear about your uncle. I like what you did with your car by the way. I like to apologize for some of the ignorant people we have on the site. The majority here are really cool, its just that there are a couple of bad apples. It seems like you put alot of time and work into making the conversion. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2001, 11:55 AM

welcome to club Rich. Swing by more often.
Old 07-19-2001, 12:08 PM

[

They have already!! Haven't you noticed the flaming!! Where have you been? You must not read often because there are alot of "intellegent comments" like mine.

Don't you know the difference between critisizing and voicing your opinion?? Voicing your opinion should not include deragatory statememts towards someone elses car.
Everybody has different taste to their liking in modifications, then there are people like you, who come along and sH!* on someones idea because they didn't like it. Who are YOU to say whats right or wrong? Look at your car and look at yourself and then critisize!!!!!!!!!!

NOT FOR YOU!!! Is necessary when I have to get my POINT across. It seemed like it work didn't it?

HAHA!! Real funny! WISEGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Mr. Perfect????
It seems you did not read all the post because otherwise you would see that I edited my post because I felt perhaps I expressed my opinion the wrong way.

I do not **** on anyone's idea. So you are saying If I told everyone on this forum that NOS is bad and i am totally against that no one else would get it. Yeah right, people would continue to get it because they want it, that's why each person has a brain, so they can take other people's inputs and make their own intellegent decision.

Who am I? Probably a no one to you. Most people know me as anthony. I have every right to say what I feel is right an wrong, that does not mean that you have to agree with me.

Okay I am looking at my car through my office window and i know what I look like. What does that have to do with critisizing someone else? How about this, my car is the biggest Piece of **** on earth and am far and away the ugliest, most imcompetent person you have never met. Does this do anything???

The problem is that you do not have a point. You are trying to defend Rich which is not necessary because he is intellegent enough to ignore my posts if he doesn't like them. Which is what you would be doing to if you had any trace of a brain.

I am trying to carry on an argument, if you are going to flame please don't reply or this thread will most likely get locked.

And i am not Mr. Perfect, far from it.

Ant
Old 07-19-2001, 02:40 PM

sorry, I couldn't help it

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr. Nismo
QUOTE]

Chill.
Old 07-19-2001, 03:31 PM

Anthony, there is a difference between disagreeing with something and being critical. It's cool if you don't like his car! Put yourself in Richards place.
If I don't have a brain or point then why are you replying???
Old 07-19-2001, 05:29 PM

STOP CRITIZISING!!!!
I could be wrong, but, aren't you "critizising"?

Remember, "critizising" goes in both forms, good and bad.
Old 07-19-2001, 06:25 PM

Really? I don't think so!

Quick Reply: Who's Turbo max is this?????????????