General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Who in SE VA going to Maxus and a question

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2001, 10:33 AM

SO who is in SE Virginia, Hampton Roads going to Maxus? ANyone? On Saturday?

Also to reset the ECU on a 5th Gen, just disconnect the battery right?
Old 07-24-2001, 10:41 AM
Got Bent?

Originally posted by young1976

Also to reset the ECU on a 5th Gen, just disconnect the battery right?
yup, leave it disconnected for a few hours or overnight...
Old 07-24-2001, 11:43 AM

We are cool

Sorry man I am form Hampton Roads but I can't go to Maxus.. I have tickets to the Dave Mathews convert that day.. (please don't flame me) But I wish I was we could follow or car pool.. Ohh well keep in tough we fellow Hampton Roads people gotta stick together!!!
Old 07-24-2001, 12:27 PM
i SeE what you did therE

i will be in portsmouth/va beach right after maxus..

i am driving down right after..

who is going back down there.. we can carvan..

and who else is from that area?

i was stationed there for 5 years..
Old 07-24-2001, 08:47 PM

Hey Kernal100, just read one of your posts.. But yea, we should get together sometime. I live in Yorktown, just over the Newport News border, off Victory Blvd. Too bad you can't to to Maxus. But you can't beat Dave Mattew's eitehr. I was going to go to that concert but went to the one in Charlottesville back in April. Oh well, have fun though.

redmaxpa007, If you'll be at Maxus, perhaps I'll see you there, and we can, I guess drive back together or something. See you there...
Old 07-24-2001, 09:42 PM
nc00max

I wanted to go, but I have Navy stuff to do Sat. evening. I live down in Va. Beach off Wesleyan near Va. Wesleyan College. I'd be happy to go cruising afterwards though...

Old 07-25-2001, 04:39 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Originally posted by nc00max
I wanted to go, but I have Navy stuff to do Sat. evening. I live down in Va. Beach off Wesleyan near Va. Wesleyan College. I'd be happy to go cruising afterwards though...

i use to live off a rosmont/lynnhaven

i will be staying at a friends house in portsmouth..

and NAVY stuff... over the weekend.. is always fun i hated having weekend duty
Old 07-25-2001, 05:05 AM

Hey neighbor, I used to live near Wesleyan College.. Right next to it actually.. (Campus East Apartments) We moved out of there (very noisy neighbors and too many kids in the street). I now live near the new Sonic they just opened up.. Navy here also..
Old 07-25-2001, 03:26 PM
nc00max

Originally posted by 92ZexMaximaSE
Hey neighbor, I used to live near Wesleyan College.. Right next to it actually.. (Campus East Apartments) We moved out of there (very noisy neighbors and too many kids in the street). I now live near the new Sonic they just opened up.. Navy here also..
I live right off Broadmeadows Blvd. in Dove Landing East. I don't have duty, but Sat. evening was the only evening we could get permission to go active with our sonar to look for a fault, and being a sonar tech, I gotta be there. Oh well, should be out by 11pm with any luck. Zex, huh? Well, if I'm cruising down Wesleyan and have my *** handed to me by someone in a '92, at least I'll know why...

Is the new Sonic any good?

Old 07-25-2001, 04:33 PM

ARG!! i want to go but then that damn pizza hut gave me work time...
hehe oh well...
I'll just stare at the pictures
Old 07-26-2001, 04:51 AM

I live right off Broadmeadows Blvd. in Dove Landing East. I don't have duty, but Sat. evening was the only evening we could get permission to go active with our sonar to look for a fault, and being a sonar tech, I gotta be there. Oh well, should be out by 11pm with any luck. Zex, huh? Well, if I'm cruising down Wesleyan and have my *** handed to me by someone in a '92, at least I'll know why...

Is the new Sonic any good?
The new Sonic is great.. Being originally from Texas I was p i s s e d VA didn't have Sonic unless you drive to Suffolk or Elizabeth City, NC. Don't worry about me.. My wife is with me 95% of the time in the car and she forbids me to street race much less spray while she is in the car.. I usually listen since it was her mother (my mom-in-law) that gave me the last bit of cash (b-day present) I needed to get the kit..
Old 07-26-2001, 07:19 AM
nc00max

Originally posted by 92ZexMaximaSE
The new Sonic is great.. Being originally from Texas I was p i s s e d VA didn't have Sonic unless you drive to Suffolk or Elizabeth City, NC. Don't worry about me.. My wife is with me 95% of the time in the car and she forbids me to street race much less spray while she is in the car.. I usually listen since it was her mother (my mom-in-law) that gave me the last bit of cash (b-day present) I needed to get the kit..
I'm trying to get a venom kit in sometime around x-mas, but that's still kinda tentative. I saw a silver sunlit sand 3G with an exhaust on Wesleyan yesterday and pulled up to fool around, but he wouldn't bite...actually he looked at me like I was some kinda freak. Oh well, guess I should know better...

Old 07-26-2001, 08:01 PM

I'm trying to get a venom kit in sometime around x-mas, but that's still kinda tentative. I saw a silver sunlit sand 3G with an exhaust on Wesleyan yesterday and pulled up to fool around, but he wouldn't bite...actually he looked at me like I was some kinda freak. Oh well, guess I should know better...
Aww man, if you do get the Venom kit, I will be jealous. I originally wanted one but they cost too much for my budget.. As far as street racing goes, I usually see everyone hang out at the Farm Fresh next to Wal-Mart on Military Highway around midnight'sh..