General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Has anyone ever ordred from VICTORIATIRE.COM?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2001, 02:57 PM

If so how lond did it take to get your ordered from them? Was the wheel in stock? I ordered Chromed Rims from them 5 weeks ago (coming upon 6) and I feel they are jerking me.
I called twice in the past 2 weeks on hold with them for 1hr each time, First they said they had to wait for the lug nut covers to come back. The next time they said they shipped it but they shipped it to the wrong address. However they didn't bother to verify the address with me and the person i was speaking to hung up the phone.
My CC has already been charged and I'm getting pised off now. If by Tommorrow I do not recieve the rims I am calling them to cancel the order and I am going to call my CC company to file a dispute.
Old 08-16-2001, 03:24 PM
Master Will

Originally posted by jim90gxe
If so how lond did it take to get your ordered from them? Was the wheel in stock? I ordered Chromed Rims from them 5 weeks ago (coming upon 6) and I feel they are jerking me.
I called twice in the past 2 weeks on hold with them for 1hr each time, First they said they had to wait for the lug nut covers to come back. The next time they said they shipped it but they shipped it to the wrong address. However they didn't bother to verify the address with me and the person i was speaking to hung up the phone.
My CC has already been charged and I'm getting pised off now. If by Tommorrow I do not recieve the rims I am calling them to cancel the order and I am going to call my CC company to file a dispute.
\

I ordered my first set of rims from them ENKEI Silver style #22 15x6.5"
and they were fine.......

I see you like Caffeines

try here....
http://www.wheelmax.com/
or here
http://www.rimone.com/
or here
http://www.whalentire.com/main.cfm
or here....
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/
Old 08-16-2001, 03:32 PM

I ordered

Konig Caffines in Chrome from them last year.. It took about 2 1/2 weeks(one week to be chromed then another week to get to me.

Ask them to go over your rims carefully before shipping them out and make sure they aren't flaking. I had to send mine back to have them re-dipped!!

Old 08-16-2001, 04:22 PM

Victoria Tire

I was there last Friday having some tires put on my new rims and they seem to be a good company. They certainly do have a lot of rims around the place. All in all a good experience for me sorry you are having so much trouble with them.
Richard
Old 08-17-2001, 01:43 PM

I ordered a set of 17' Chrome MAS Italy Rogers from them myself. Sufficed to say, the service left much to be desired. 1st off the initial shipment arrived not only later than they said it would, but turned out one of the wheels was flat. Took it to an auto shop to have it plugged, but it wasn't the tire, the actual RIM had a whole in it!! So I had to ship it back and have em fix it which in turn took almost a whole extra month to do. I was play'n phone tag with them for the longest just to get a status on there progress.....they really began to hate me. Sent em e-mail and everything noting my disatisfaction in there service, no responces. Eventually they FINALLY got the dam wheel back too me, no problems thus far. Conclusion: I think they sell pretty decent merchandise and at very good prices, but their service and customer courtesy sucks!
Old 08-17-2001, 04:15 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If so how lond did it take to get your ordered from them?
First off let me tell you that they are scammers. I ordered a set of 17" Allesio California Chrome wheels. The wheels came in about 2weeks, but then when they were mounted, two of them were not 360degree true.

And then 1month later chrome started to peel off. My brother also ordered a set of Allesio Chrome wheels from him 2months before I did and his are also peeling chrome.

I then called Alessio and they told they DONT MAKE chrome wheels. So this bastard is chrome dipping them and selling them to the public. No problem there except the fact that he does not have a slighted clue on how to Chrome Dip Wheels.

Dont order from him cause he is full of $hit.

Dixit
Old 08-17-2001, 05:48 PM

"I then called Alessio and they told they DONT MAKE chrome wheels"

Victoria actually chromes the rims themselves (or they out-source it). That was one of the reasons I ordered the rims from them because konig does not manufacture chrome caffeines.
However it is FRIDAY, I'm without rims. I woke up too late to phone them (damned midnight shift).
This sucks, they probably sent the rims to the wrong address again. This is BS because the confirmation email has the right address.
Old 08-18-2001, 01:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

"I then called Alessio and they told they DONT MAKE chrome wheels"

Victoria actually chromes the rims themselves (or they out-source it). That was one of the reasons I ordered the rims from them because konig does not manufacture chrome caffeines.
However it is FRIDAY, I'm without rims. I woke up too late to phone them (damned midnight shift).
This sucks, they probably sent the rims to the wrong address again. This is BS because the confirmation email has the right address.
What I meant to say was that they dont do the chrome dipping correctly. I know all about chrome dipping because I used to do it myself when we had the shop. I dont think he is doing it correctly. Cause if you do a 3step chrome dip process, it would not peel off in 1month. Plus I dont think he is polishing the wheels and nickle plating it like you are supposed to.

I think the reason why his wheels are so cheap is because he is going cheap and skipping a couple of crucial steps in the chrome dipping process.

Dixit
Old 08-18-2001, 06:23 AM

****!

I ordered from them Aug.2 and haven't seen my wheels yet. If they don't get here soon then I will cancel my order. They sent me a reply e-mail that said "shipped 7-10 days" and that's it. I ordered chrome but the wheels are manufactured chrome anyway. I hope they are not messed up. I work at a law firm in Atlanta but I would hate to have to resort to that. I hope everything turns out ok.
Old 08-20-2001, 07:11 AM

Let us know how everything turns out, because if My rims start peeling like someone mentioned, this company will definately have hell to pay from me!!
Old 08-20-2001, 02:14 PM

Originally posted by Capitone
Let us know how everything turns out, because if My rims start peeling like someone mentioned, this company will definately have hell to pay from me!!
I just got off the phone with them. This guy name Gilbert said they're waiting for my lug nut caps to be chromed... I'm like wtf they told me that 3 weeks ago.He also said they "MIGHT" be shipped this friday.Needless to say I'm ****ED. First they tell ne my order was shipped but it went to the wrong address. Now they say it's still waiting for the caps !?!
I can't believe I'm going through all this trouble just to save a buck or two.
Old 08-23-2001, 02:03 PM

I still have nothing...

and they haven't responded to my last 2 e-mails. I know that they must be busy but come on! Did you call the 800 number on their website or another one?

Thanks.