General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Oh Boy. The max and I got in some serious trouble tonight!!! (long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2001, 08:39 PM

I dont know if you read any of my posts but I said what I did was stupid. Endangering the lives of others. It was 1 in the morning, besides youre telling me you never go even 1 mile an hour over the speed limit. Because then you would be endangering the lives of others. You're glad I lost my license man screw you.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:01 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: give the man some props

Originally posted by tunedup

so chill on the guy hes got 5.0 on his *** he doesnt need some guys on a board to hassle him and give him lectures and such. Hes recognized his mistakes im sure hes learned one of the most valuable lessons in his life, which is give urself some extra time to get around and dont drive ur friends anywhere...
you sound as ridiculous as him

a lesson learned is "don't drive your friends anywhere??" WTF????

How about the lesson learned is, don't be a stupid disrespectful punk? I doubt he's learned anything.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:02 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

dude

i'm not trying to be a total jerk, but what you did was just stupid. I really don't feel bad for you at all, and I'm glad you didn't kill somebody, but then again, you've got a lot of years ahead of you...
Old 08-23-2001, 09:07 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I never said.....

I don't speed cause I do go over the limit every now and then, but I know when and where to!...but going down a onw way street is inexcusible and an unavaoidable accident waiting to happen! and yes I am glad you lost your liscense, cause I know if you had hit me in a head on collision coming down that one way street, lets just say this would be me---> ....oh well at least now you can't do it again for a while, have a good time walking around town smartguy!!! (yes I'm laughing at you...)

Originally posted by 00 black max
I dont know if you read any of my posts but I said what I did was stupid. Endangering the lives of others. It was 1 in the morning, besides youre telling me you never go even 1 mile an hour over the speed limit. Because then you would be endangering the lives of others. You're glad I lost my license man screw you.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:08 PM

I understand collecting alot of points. Ive have lost my drivers preivlage twice.but damn dude your a flaming idiot...runing from cops and drawing all kinds of attention. That kind of stupiedy you should have it taken.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:10 PM

Thats mostly your fault for acting like a bia
here's a smiley.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:15 PM

**** you guys should calm down. I did it to myself not to you. The one way street is about 15 feet long. I wasnt going fast and I wouldnt crash into anybody. I dont want you guys to feel sorry for me, laugh at me see what I care. My friends are doing the same thing. Some are like "thats brave" others are like "your a moron, you deserve what you got" I only posted it cuz its funny. As far as da-max maybe i should find out where you live and crash into you head on.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:17 PM

Originally posted by 00 black max
**** you guys should calm down. I did it to myself not to you. The one way street is about 15 feet long. I wasnt going fast and I wouldnt crash into anybody. I dont want you guys to feel sorry for me, laugh at me see what I care. My friends are doing the same thing. Some are like "thats brave" others are like "your a moron, you deserve what you got" I only posted it cuz its funny. As far as da-max maybe i should find out where you live and crash into you head on.
Is that a threat? You need to calm down and just let it die.. don't threaten members.