General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Oh Boy. The max and I got in some serious trouble tonight!!! (long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2001, 12:22 AM

Woo am i in trouble.....
Im at my friends house(birthday party,tons of kids there) Im a little tired so I say hey Im going home(1st mistake). Few of my friends ask me for a ride home I agree(2nd mistake). They all live in different parts of the town. So I drive one kid home, one of the other kids lives on the other side of town. Im cuttin through the side streets tryin to save time (3rd mistake). I encounter a one way street which I usually go around but in the interest of saving time I go down it anyway.(4th mistake) As usual with my outstanding luck two police cars pull up on the other side of the street just as I go down it. I put it in reverse and go back down the block. They put there lights on. They ask me the usual questions(where are you coming from, have you been drinking blah blah blah) One officer says can i see license, registration. He take it and proceeds to his car. The other two officers grilling me with questions such as How much did my rims cost????? what the hell???? So the other officer comes back with a ticket. I say officer I didnt see the sign Im just tryin to get these kids home so I can get some sleep. Says well thats not my problem. Now a little side note... this ticket will put me past 11 points which equals no license. I bug out(5th mistake) As Im pulling away I crank the stereo(I have 2 subs with a 600 watt amp). I go down the block ride out 1st gear and proceed to bang 2nd(6th mistake) I see one of the cars pull out after me. I then whip the turn onto the main road and floor it(7th mistake) i see him start gaining. so then I whip a turn onto a side street blow a stop sign and then come to a screeching halt after he puts his lights on. He says what is wrong with you and proceeds to write me 3 more tickets. So all in all I got a total of 4 tickets tonight. And over the course of my year and a half owning a drivers license I have now a whopping 25 points.LMAO. He says step out of the car and tell your friends to get out as well. Your all walking home. I say Im not leaving my car here. He says have mom and dad come pick it up.(I havent seen my father in years). I say my mom doesnt drive stick. He says pick it up tomorrow morning and if we see you driving it tonight your going to get arrested. Needless to say I went back and picked it up. Wooo what a night
Old 08-23-2001, 12:52 AM

Oh damn life sucks for you
Old 08-23-2001, 12:54 AM

HOLY **** MAN! How did you manage to collect 25 points in 18 months?

In the last 18 months I've had 2 cars totalled and tickets from everything from hitting highway fixtures to speeding and only have a total of 9!
Old 08-23-2001, 12:56 AM

i dunno man they just added up on me. LOLOLOL
Old 08-23-2001, 01:27 AM

0 points here =)
Old 08-23-2001, 01:29 AM

lucky you
Old 08-23-2001, 01:36 AM

Had you been drinking?

Sounds to me like your lucky you didn't go to jail.

I wasn't there so I can't say, but why in the world were you driving like that after being stopped!?

BTW, you don't have the points until you are convicted on the currents charges, unless you plan on just paying the tickets.
Old 08-23-2001, 01:38 AM

on the lighter side of things, it still sounds pretty comical
Old 08-23-2001, 01:39 AM

Na I hadnt been drinking.I wont pay the tickets for a while maybe the whole thing will just blow over.LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 08-23-2001, 01:43 AM

Well, in Georgia your license is suspended after you get 15 points within a 2 years period.

Just don't miss your court date trying to go beyond the time frame.

Here if you miss court you get a bench warrant for your arrest and your license status is automatically suspended after the court notifies D.P.S.

Be careful for the next several months!!
Old 08-23-2001, 02:59 AM

dang... that's some crazy stuff...
Old 08-23-2001, 04:48 AM

LOL!!

You shoulda been fightin' those previous tickets in court either by yourself or with a lawyer.. Oh well live and learn..

Originally posted by 00 black max
Woo am i in trouble.....
Im at my friends house(birthday party,tons of kids there) Im a little tired so I say hey Im going home(1st mistake). Few of my friends ask me for a ride home I agree(2nd mistake). They all live in different parts of the town. So I drive one kid home, one of the other kids lives on the other side of town. Im cuttin through the side streets tryin to save time (3rd mistake). I encounter a one way street which I usually go around but in the interest of saving time I go down it anyway.(4th mistake) As usual with my outstanding luck two police cars pull up on the other side of the street just as I go down it. I put it in reverse and go back down the block. They put there lights on. They ask me the usual questions(where are you coming from, have you been drinking blah blah blah) One officer says can i see license, registration. He take it and proceeds to his car. The other two officers grilling me with questions such as How much did my rims cost????? what the hell???? So the other officer comes back with a ticket. I say officer I didnt see the sign Im just tryin to get these kids home so I can get some sleep. Says well thats not my problem. Now a little side note... this ticket will put me past 11 points which equals no license. I bug out(5th mistake) As Im pulling away I crank the stereo(I have 2 subs with a 600 watt amp). I go down the block ride out 1st gear and proceed to bang 2nd(6th mistake) I see one of the cars pull out after me. I then whip the turn onto the main road and floor it(7th mistake) i see him start gaining. so then I whip a turn onto a side street blow a stop sign and then come to a screeching halt after he puts his lights on. He says what is wrong with you and proceeds to write me 3 more tickets. So all in all I got a total of 4 tickets tonight. And over the course of my year and a half owning a drivers license I have now a whopping 25 points.LMAO. He says step out of the car and tell your friends to get out as well. Your all walking home. I say Im not leaving my car here. He says have mom and dad come pick it up.(I havent seen my father in years). I say my mom doesnt drive stick. He says pick it up tomorrow morning and if we see you driving it tonight your going to get arrested. Needless to say I went back and picked it up. Wooo what a night
Old 08-23-2001, 05:51 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

How stupid are you?

Your only mistake was completely disregarding the posted rules of the road ... & being a suck after getting caught ... kidz ...

Woo am i in trouble.....
Old 08-23-2001, 06:06 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

damn man, that sucks. i get tickets all the time. and once you start running from the cops, you can't just stop. i've ran before and i get away. Not that that's a good smart thing to do but it's saved me from some tickets. Out of all the times i've gotten pulled over and tried to get pulled over i've gotten only 1 point in two years of driving.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:11 AM

Please let us know when you're caught driving without a license, if get access to the internet.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:13 AM

Originally posted by Maxwell
Please let us know when you're caught driving without a license, if get access to the internet.
HUH?
Oh and Steve, DO NOT run from the cops, you may be able to outrun their Ford, but you can't outrun their radios.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:15 AM

olice: wtf where you thinking dude. Thats like my friend getting pulled over for speeding and then pealing out in front of the cop as he leaves.
Oh well that sucks youll be riding in the mommy mobile for a while
Old 08-23-2001, 09:28 AM

Originally posted by medicsonic
[B]

HUH?
My point is that this a$$hole has 25 points in such a short amount of time. He's not smart enough to stop breaking the law over and over, and he's also not smart enough to keep from getting caught. So what makes you think he won't just drive when his license is taken away? He'll be doing the same things and getting caught, and eventually he'll thankfully be in prison. And he may be lucky enough to get internet access from prison. Maybe.

What a menace.

STOOPID. I mean that with no humor. You are STOOPID.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:29 AM
i SeE what you did therE

that was plain stupid....
Old 08-23-2001, 09:39 AM

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88
damn man, that sucks. i get tickets all the time. and once you start running from the cops, you can't just stop. i've ran before and i get away. Not that that's a good smart thing to do but it's saved me from some tickets. Out of all the times i've gotten pulled over and tried to get pulled over i've gotten only 1 point in two years of driving.
Hey ... has your bud Coz disappeared off the face of the earth? He seems to have caused some issues by chintzing out on the belts for his UDP sale ... but no one seems to have been able to get a hold of him ... can u ask him 2 check his e-mails & the .org? I think that's that last time he gets a sale from the .org members if he doesn't rectify this situation in an acceptable manner.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:48 AM

Oh, I understand that, I just didn't understand the post. Can someone explain why people post stories that they KNOW that they are going to get flamed for?
Old 08-23-2001, 09:48 AM

give the man some props

i know what he did was stupid but i guess ppl like to live their lives with a lil bit of action
I know what he felt right after the cop handed him the ticket, and he was prob furious cuz hes gotten so many tix and **** ...
so chill on the guy hes got 5.0 on his *** he doesnt need some guys on a board to hassle him and give him lectures and such. Hes recognized his mistakes im sure hes learned one of the most valuable lessons in his life, which is give urself some extra time to get around and dont drive ur friends anywhere... cuz as u stand right now u dont got a license .. whereas ur friends dont care.. they got they're rides home.

Smarter thinking thats all.

sorry to hear bout all this shiet, ull get through it .

take it Ez Toys
Old 08-23-2001, 10:03 AM

Re: give the man some props

Originally posted by tunedup
Hes recognized his mistakes im sure hes learned one of the most valuable lessons in his life
!!

... !!!!!!!!!!

... ... ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2001, 10:06 AM

Props for what? He's an idiot .. pure & simple! What he did is what u call 'action'? Driving down a one-way the wrong way provides thrills for u?

& I don't agree with your statement that you get furious after receiving a ticket ... I know I did s/t wrong & deserved this ... but don't get me wrong ... I'm not satisfied ... I just think about how I'm going to beat this ticket ... so I gently pull away & @ the cop b/c I know I'm going 2 take him 2 court ...

He should've known that he was going to get some heat from people for what he posted ...

U think we should all be nice-nice to him & say .... oooh ... sorry to hear that? Whatever ...

No one's lecturing him ... just stating a simple fact ... but .. it's his right not to listen or to ignore ... it's a forum ... u can say pretty much what u want within reason (b4 we get moderated)

my more than $0.02

Originally posted by tunedup
i know what he did was stupid but i guess ppl like to live their lives with a lil bit of action
I know what he felt right after the cop handed him the ticket, and he was prob furious cuz hes gotten so many tix and **** ...
so chill on the guy hes got 5.0 on his *** he doesnt need some guys on a board to hassle him and give him lectures and such. Hes recognized his mistakes im sure hes learned one of the most valuable lessons in his life, which is give urself some extra time to get around and dont drive ur friends anywhere... cuz as u stand right now u dont got a license .. whereas ur friends dont care.. they got they're rides home.

Smarter thinking thats all.

sorry to hear bout all this shiet, ull get through it .

take it Ez Toys
Old 08-23-2001, 10:10 AM

Yeah, he posted this thread to own up to what he's done. Please.

He posted it hoping we'd all start bad-mouthing cops and tell him how sorry we all are.

What a chump. Your sympathy is, "I'm also a criminal and hate getting caught" sympathy.
Old 08-23-2001, 10:27 AM

Old 08-23-2001, 11:04 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by ohboiya

Hey ... has your bud Coz disappeared off the face of the earth? He seems to have caused some issues by chintzing out on the belts for his UDP sale ... but no one seems to have been able to get a hold of him ... can u ask him 2 check his e-mails & the .org? I think that's that last time he gets a sale from the .org members if he doesn't rectify this situation in an acceptable manner.
Umm, i'll try to contact him. i got mine and everything with it. I've talked to him since then. have you tried calling him. i'm gonna talk to him this week and i'll see what's up.
Old 08-23-2001, 11:09 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Old 08-23-2001, 11:17 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

That was VERY stupid......

but I've done stupid things before(getting causght street racing) so I'm not gonna jump down your throat, but I hope you realize that you need to re-evalyate your whole driving style...cause what you did was extremely dangerous, did you ever thinnk what would happen if someone else(with the right of way) was coming down that one-way street at you....
Old 08-23-2001, 11:24 AM

Old 08-23-2001, 11:25 AM

Medicsonic, I can't see your pictures at work; what are they?
Old 08-23-2001, 02:25 PM

Na I hadnt been drinking.I wont pay the tickets for a while maybe the whole thing will just blow over.LOLOLOLOLOL
You are either naive (read dumb?) as hell, full of shiiit, or have a death wish. Why else would you drive like that in front of a cop and laugh at getting 25 points on your license. You won't be laughing when you start paying the fines and surcharges. Do you really think it will blow over? This isn't a bad dream. Better get a lawyer and see a psychiatrist before you get yourself killed. I'd imagine you've had it tough without a dad, but get your sheit together before it is too late.
Good Luck.
Old 08-23-2001, 02:36 PM
Kevlo for President

Originally posted by BrianV
Oh damn life sucks for you

yup it must
Old 08-23-2001, 02:54 PM

muhahaha... always gotta be the black sheep.. running from cops can be a great rush, especially when you suceed, but highly dont' recomend it.. mUHaha.. since when did so many people become 00 black max' fathers??? he knows his faults, not sure if he learned, but that' him.. just drive, walk, run far away from drivers like that.. changing others is impossible, improving yourself is much easier..
Old 08-23-2001, 02:57 PM

LOL!!

Good story man....your should have shifted faster!! You could have outrun them if you just got going!!!! You coulda tried doing the "gone in 60 seconds" pull into a drive way when you are being folowed and tunr off your lights!! LOL!!

Tough luck, oh well...

Brandon
Old 08-23-2001, 03:08 PM

Old 08-23-2001, 06:18 PM

what are points? Have had my license for 2 years now and never gotten any points....
Old 08-23-2001, 06:29 PM

Originally posted by Gotrice4
what are points? Have had my license for 2 years now and never gotten any points....
Then you're a better member of the driving community than I am! & I still think the originator of this post is an idiot ... I wonder if anyone can / will find out who he is & call the cops?

points = demerit points 4 driving infractions ... when u accumulate a certain level of points ... your license will be suspended ... this level rises with driving experience ... usu the first 4 years of driving .. if u accumulate 6-12 depending on state/province ... your license is suspended for a month ... after the 4 years ... u can accumulate from 12-25 ... again depending on where u live b4 suspension ...

insurance companies will also raise insurance rates if u have any points on record ... that's why no one wants points ...
Old 08-23-2001, 06:41 PM

To those who stuck up for me in this thread. Thank you. To those who were calling me dumb,stupid or whatever else you do not know me or who I am. I am usually very level headed and calm. I always keep my **** straight. I work 5-6 days a week for what I have(2 cars cell phone credit cards and such) and I bet some of your parents pay for all of that but mine dont. To get to the point I just let my temper get the better of me last night. It was the wrong thing to do I know that. Live and learn i guess. As for me laughing about the whole situation why should I be ****ed about it? Ya it sucks but I brought it upon myself. It was mo misfortune it was just a stupid mistake For those people who said I should be off the road or in jail how can you say that. Sure from the story I look insane but the amount Im on the road I bet more than doubles most people on this board. A large sum of these tickets all came this summer because Im not as cautious as I used to be i.e. lookin out for cops. But thats my fault and no one elses. To end my defense I didnt post this story to get sympathy or whatever. I posted it because I think it is a funny *** story.
Old 08-23-2001, 06:54 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Hmmmm.......

To those who were calling me dumb,stupid or whatever else you do not know me or who I am.
DRIVING DOWN A ONE WAY STREET = STUPID!!!! plain and simple.....I was partial to you at first but obviously you don't realize the danger you put OTHER innocent drivers in.....too bad, I guess you'll never learn, I'm glad you lost your liscense!

Quick Reply: Oh Boy. The max and I got in some serious trouble tonight!!! (long)