General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Getting my Car back today!!! I'll post pics later!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2001, 06:13 AM

After a week, I'm finally getting my car back. It'll have the HKS Turbo Timer on it, the Apexi S-AFC, and the Fuel Pressure guage. They mounted them in the phatest places. You guys will have to wait til later to see them.

-Mike
Old 08-29-2001, 09:18 AM
PhatGuy

Whoa your car must be supa fast! With that cat back on it is going to sound wicked for sure!

Originally posted by Screaminfast
After a week, I'm finally getting my car back. It'll have the HKS Turbo Timer on it, the Apexi S-AFC, and the Fuel Pressure guage. They mounted them in the phatest places. You guys will have to wait til later to see them.

-Mike

Old 08-29-2001, 01:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

nice! when are you going to be in rochester next so that I can see them??? o/t I'm going to the track tonight if you happen to be in town and want to go then let me know..
Old 08-29-2001, 02:16 PM

I'm first, remember?
Old 08-29-2001, 02:28 PM

Originally posted by medicsonic
I'm first, remember?
I thought you were always last? j/k
Old 08-29-2001, 02:50 PM

Stop the hating.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:30 PM
i SeE what you did therE

Originally posted by theblue
I thought you were always last? j/k

that is funny!!!
Old 08-29-2001, 06:55 PM
Father of the 00 VI

-Mike
Who did your work for you,and where are they located.I need some things done but,i cant find a good place.

Thanks. Chris
Old 08-29-2001, 10:23 PM

Hey guys,

I had so much homework tonite that I didn't get a chance to take the pics, but I will definitely tomorrow. My car is going to be in the RPI activities fair. It will be showing off the Student Auto Shop and the Sports Car Club. I'll take the pics there.

krismax: I had pretty much all of my electronics/guage/interior work done by my good friend at Nu Image/the installshop in Rochester, NY. Aaron, theblue, had his guages done there too. He is very reasonable and does excellent work.

Aaron: Hmmm..Not sure when I'll be back to Rochester. There is the small car show being held at The Stereo Shop and the Installshop is going to show them up, and they want my car to be there, so I'll probably go. I'll drop you an email or something when I know more.

Medic: Hey man, you know I owe you a ride. Might have to wait til I get the rebuilt blower back, especially if I take it off next week...hehe
Old 08-29-2001, 10:43 PM
PhatGuy

Are you guys going to Toronto on Sept 29th (importfest show) area for a Max meet that is being set up?

Hey guys,

I had so much homework tonite that I didn't get a chance to take the pics, but I will definitely tomorrow. My car is going to be in the RPI activities fair. It will be showing off the Student Auto Shop and the Sports Car Club. I'll take the pics there.

krismax: I had pretty much all of my electronics/guage/interior work done by my good friend at Nu Image/the installshop in Rochester, NY. Aaron, theblue, had his guages done there too. He is very reasonable and does excellent work.

Aaron: Hmmm..Not sure when I'll be back to Rochester. There is the small car show being held at The Stereo Shop and the Installshop is going to show them up, and they want my car to be there, so I'll probably go. I'll drop you an email or something when I know more.

Medic: Hey man, you know I owe you a ride. Might have to wait til I get the rebuilt blower back, especially if I take it off next week...hehe

Old 08-30-2001, 05:54 AM

Hey guys,

Go to RPI in beutiful Troy?
They still do autocross in the FH parking lot?
Old 08-30-2001, 08:09 AM

Originally posted by 2DMax

Go to RPI in beutiful Troy?
They still do autocross in the FH parking lot?
Heheh...not there anymore. We do it at North Lot. There is actually on this sunday. Unfortunately, I won't be attending because I have to go to my girlfriends in plattsburgh. Also, I dont know if I wanna Auto-X with my leaky blower.