General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Already!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2001, 01:28 PM

Just yesterday I was driving home at 11PM and all of a sudden the brake lights of all the cars in the other lanes are on and there slowing quick...I was like ok?? and continued, all of a sudden when I was about to pass a car that was almost stopped in the lane next to me(thought he was being stupid and changing lanes slowly) and a dog pops out and runs in front of me and WAMOOOOO!!!! I killed it man!!! I went to check the damage to the car, and nothing really Both lights which I just got are hanging and I think ok?? so i push them back in....Today when I come home from school with my brother he says, "uh, whats wrong with your light its coming out?" I said, huh? So I come up front and think ok so I pushed it in(thinking it was loose), and I said to myself "let me see something" so I pull(not supposed to happen) the turn signal out without taking the side marker out or the screw, and look to my amazement....IT'S BROKEN!!!

I just got these damn things two weeks ago!!! Ok now I need some help to find some news ones, anyone can help me???

P.S. Thanks again Kevin for the lights, butttt unfortunely this had to happen!!

Thanks in advance for the Advice
Old 09-07-2001, 01:32 PM
Kevlo for President

POOR DOG

man that sucks about the dog.... oh ya sorry that the dog damage ur max.