General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Just came back from the Toronto Maxima meet..it was hype..with a nice suprise

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2001, 09:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

it's the ooglie kit

That's Daniel's car with me in the front seat admiring his new TV/VCD setup!

uhh .. that 'kit' only cost about $12 ... he took it apart ... & spray painted it ... it looks ok .. would look better if u could tell that it was painted ... u know what I mean? when u paint s/t & the paint's not even? Still that car is Phat!

Gotta c u again dude .. maybe we'll do this again in November!

Originally posted by PhatGuy
How did the brushed aluminum dash kit look on this ride? What kit was it?

http://www.angelfire.com/on4/gtamax/dsc00033.jpg
Old 10-21-2001, 09:40 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mysterious 4th gen Max SE was ME

LOL
What the heck does MEDIcSONIC APPROVAL MEAN?? hehe.. my university education never taught me such evil words.. I am telling my mommy!!

ED

Originally posted by Cumalot

Talk about a sig that will not be Medicsonic approved.
Old 10-22-2001, 10:39 AM
PhatGuy

Ya I will be up in Toronto sometime in the next few weeks. I will let you know fo' sho'. So did you race any of the Accords or any of the other Max?

Originally posted by ohboiya
it's the ooglie kit

That's Daniel's car with me in the front seat admiring his new TV/VCD setup!

uhh .. that 'kit' only cost about $12 ... he took it apart ... & spray painted it ... it looks ok .. would look better if u could tell that it was painted ... u know what I mean? when u paint s/t & the paint's not even? Still that car is Phat!

Gotta c u again dude .. maybe we'll do this again in November!

Old 10-22-2001, 11:09 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

I wouldn't stopped by, but I had to wake up early for work in San Jose, California.

BTW, K-e-v-i-n... no "g"
Old 10-22-2001, 01:07 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
I wouldn't stopped by, but I had to wake up early for work in San Jose, California.

BTW, K-e-v-i-n... no "g"
whatever Keving
Old 10-22-2001, 01:19 PM

Hey, does anyone have the video of Daniel's car? I'm doing a science project on super- and turbo-charging and that video would be great. I could even meet up and make a copy of it or something if it's too big to transfer over the internet.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2001, 01:21 PM

Check out my POST ... The Video is THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by black96se
Hey, does anyone have the video of Daniel's car? I'm doing a science project on super- and turbo-charging and that video would be great. I could even meet up and make a copy of it or something if it's too big to transfer over the internet.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2001, 01:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Maxima sighting in Mississauga, Ontario

Saw a Black 4th Gen Maxima with Stillen kit or lip, nice drop, clear corners and red/clear tails racing a honda while I was coming down Mavis pass Eglinton. I was headed the other way with a island dividing the road otherwise I would have chased after. I doesn't look familar from the usual crowd that attends the meets or anyone I know from our area on the org. I could be wrong but just curious. Then I stopped at a plaza to pick up smokes and saw 5 stock maxs - all a few cars apart, in a small parking lot of like 20 cars. Four 4th gen, two are ES and a 5th gen ~ bizzare Is there some max group in Mississauga we don't know about?
Old 10-22-2001, 10:45 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Maxima sighting in Mississauga, Ontario

Did you see another 4th gen Max SE circle the other maximas and then take off??

I live in mississauga... I only see a few that are modified... one has a midwing... but really thats all i seen..

Interesting race happened... Some guy pulled up in a Max95-96 GLE against my 96 protege 1.8L 5speed (only clutchmasters clutch, intake, no other mods)..

His was auto... He lines up at the lights.. asks me if i wanna race, i told him, um i havea 99 max SE in my garage so i know how fast.. so i was like sure..

Light turns green.. did a perfect launch.. Hmm.. by the time we peaked at 120km/h, he only took the lead by a car and a half..

I thought to myself.. SAD... Even i can beat myself in my 99 max SE by more than that.. LOL

ED

Originally posted by klubjunkee
Saw a Black 4th Gen Maxima with Stillen kit or lip, nice drop, clear corners and red/clear tails racing a honda while I was coming down Mavis pass Eglinton. I was headed the other way with a island dividing the road otherwise I would have chased after. I doesn't look familar from the usual crowd that attends the meets or anyone I know from our area on the org. I could be wrong but just curious. Then I stopped at a plaza to pick up smokes and saw 5 stock maxs - all a few cars apart, in a small parking lot of like 20 cars. Four 4th gen, two are ES and a 5th gen ~ bizzare Is there some max group in Mississauga we don't know about?