General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Autobahn International Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2001, 12:18 PM

Autobahn International Motorsports

Has anyone dealt with this company recently? I tried to order some springs from them online and I have run into problems. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I don't want to get screwed.
Old 10-24-2001, 01:59 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Autobahn International Motorsports

Originally posted by jtkirk00
Has anyone dealt with this company recently? I tried to order some springs from them online and I have run into problems. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I don't want to get screwed.
Hi. Ordered my H&R's from them back in May/June. I think they sent me an initial confirmation of my order but nothing after that. I emailed them after 5-6 days asking about the status of my order. They said it was processed and that I should be getting them shortly. Sure enough, after a week and a half after ordering, I got them. They are shipped directly from H&R USA. Shipping from the mfg directly is quite common but often the vendor can't give firm ship dates or even status updates. Hope your order goes well...
Old 10-24-2001, 02:19 PM

Re: Re: Autobahn International Motorsports

Actually, funny story. The website accepted my order, but I got two rejection emails and one confirmation email in response. I was curious if it actually went through, so I tried calling them. Their phone number doesn't work and their email doesn't work. I found another phone number and it was disconnected. So I did some research only to find out that they are out of business. I contacted my credit card company and they said to wait and see if the charge was posted. My advice to everyone is to avoid them like the plague. Something isn't right with their company. Hope this helps somebody. So now where do I get some H&R Springs for my 2K1?????
Old 10-25-2001, 01:45 AM

Just like jtkirk00 said, I had the EXACT same problem with them, could not email, call, fax nothing. I wen't ahead to shox.com for my springs.