General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Hilarious story about a Skyline

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2001, 11:14 AM

Hilarious story about a Skyline

A customer of mine just bought a R33 GTR Non V-spec from Motorex.
We have put an HKS intake, exhaust, and boost controller on it and it is way sick.

The funny story is we decided to play some tricks on people with the right hand drive.
I took a MOMO steering wheel from our showcase and we hit the highway.
I was sitting in the left seat pretending to drive the car with my fake steering wheel.
We would roll up next to a car and when we got their attention I would pretend the steering wheel came off and stert panicking and he would make the car swerve a little.
If I could have only got a picture of the look on some peoples faces. lol
The next stunt consisted of me pretending to read a newspaper while rolling up next to people, paper up high blocking the entire right side of the windshield. Then I look over and wave and pretend to continue reading. People start looking and pointing its hilarious.
Old 11-19-2001, 12:44 PM

hahaha thats funny.
Old 11-19-2001, 12:55 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

i just pulling up next to people and yelling and pointing to have them pull over and all.. and then when they do just keep driving..

it's pretty funny, i only do it to middle aged men
Old 11-19-2001, 01:03 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Hilarious story about a Skyline

Originally posted by WANNARUN
We have put an HKS intake, exhaust, and boost controller on it and it is way sick.

The funny story is we decided to play some tricks on people with the right hand drive.
I was sitting in the left seat pretending to drive the car with my fake steering wheel.
We would roll up next to a car and when we got their attention I would pretend the steering wheel came off and stert panicking and he would make the car swerve a little.
The next stunt consisted of me pretending to read a newspaper while rolling up next to people, paper up high blocking the entire right side of the windshield. Then I look over and wave and pretend to continue reading. People start looking and pointing its hilarious.
Old 11-19-2001, 01:24 PM

Old 11-19-2001, 06:10 PM

OH shizz.. i wanna try taht in my friend's r32.. that's hilarious... hhHAhaa.. i'ma bring a camera too.
Old 11-19-2001, 06:49 PM

Originally posted by WANNARUN

How much do those things go for? Man I wish I had a skyline!
Old 11-25-2001, 06:28 PM

He got his down to 43K.
They were originally asking 49K.
Old 11-25-2001, 07:17 PM

LOL that's funny as ****

Do you have to get those converted to left side driver to pass inspeection?

PJ
Old 11-25-2001, 08:12 PM

Re: LOL that's funny as ****

Originally posted by speednsound007
Do you have to get those converted to left side driver to pass inspeection?

PJ
no
Old 11-26-2001, 08:17 AM

No wait till he gets speeding tickets

Wait til a cop stops him to get a speeding ticket, Hes going to forget about the ticket and start asking questions how did he do that? My friend with his Aristo gets out of tickets all the times troopers pull on the left hand side then have to go the right hand side and then inquire about how did he get that from the Toyota dealer. He just says he special order it. No he didnt since we lived in Japan you can buy it and have it brought over here for like $2000.00 to modify it and give it american vin number etc.. You have to be a 3 year tour for free shipping. You just got to pay for the minor mods. It already has stock dual twin turbos on it and he didnt pay that much for it either. Japaneese dealers are cool and honest.
At least when I walked in they sat me down and gave me coffee and doughnuts etc... and asked me hows America etc... instead of trying to sell me a car. I tell you this much mostly all cars come with the Navi system in it stock.
Old 11-26-2001, 01:05 PM

Hahaha

We used to do that with my friends old VW Beetle. His dad brought it over when he moved here.

We would drive along with his Husky in the left seat and people would freak out.....