General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Good-bye Maxima.org

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2001, 09:25 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: im only 15!!!

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa
then about 2,600$ in repairs in the 1 year ownership
man oh man, do I remember those probs you had!!!
Old 11-19-2001, 09:42 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: im only 15!!!

Originally posted by DA-MAX

man oh man, do I remember those probs you had!!!
yea, i know you can relate.. *cough*.. damn auto tranny ....*cough*...

You know what though? Even though it was nothing but problems, I still love her and wish I still had her, if I ever had the patience and $ to deal with it, I'd keep it and fix it up. Can't compare to the 4th gen in many aspects, both, in a good way and in a bad way. Keep it until it falls apart! Mine was close! May she R.I.P now at the hands of the dude I sold her too.....
Old 11-19-2001, 10:07 PM

Wow, in 3 pages, he hasn't responded.
Old 11-19-2001, 10:18 PM

hey man you dont have to leave, i dont have a maxima either and im almost 16. i just play around with my moms maxima.
Old 11-20-2001, 12:30 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I dunno if someone hacked into GTR's account. I remember meeting him on a CS thread, and we played a few games, and I KIT for a while on AIM. Luke was pretty cool.

It sounds pretty bad though. I've been experienced with reading a lot of sad stuff, and it just seems like he's on a low right now.

Hopefully, he won't make such a quick decision about leaving and quitting for good.

Good luck to you Luke.

BTW, maxima.org inspired me to buy a maxima!! haha. My dad got me one for my 17th bday!
Old 11-20-2001, 01:31 AM

Originally posted by Maximamike
Newbie youngin's = the suck.

Old skool youngin's = the win.
Old 11-20-2001, 02:19 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Good-bye Maxima.org

Originally posted by gtr_rider
I have finally realized that my business at this site has been in vain, I dont really own a maxima it is my fathers which I have been playing off as my own. The fact of the matter is that I am a 17 year old loser, and dont deserve a site like this. I will be removing my vqpower.com at a later date as it is not of value to a poser like myself, but maybe to many viewers as you. Yet I do realize that there are many other sites that give the same information that I am giving you. So I give you a sorry for wasting your time and a farewell.

Sincerely Luke
It is possible that someone else wrote this..sometimes when I log on to maxima.org it will be on other user names for some reason..to remidy this I just hit refresh and it logs on w/ my correct user name.I figure if this happens to me it probably happend to other users. So it could have been some hateful .org member who did this.

It is also possible that gtr rider is going through alot right now.There are alot of people lately who have been feeling down and depressed. It seems it started as a result of 9-11-01 and all the crappy things that have been happening lately. I just wanna say to Gtr rider that if this is the case dont leave!! The main thing is that you let everyone know you dont "technically" own a maxima and got that off your chest. The fact that your parents own it is practically the same thing as you owning it. The fact remains that you have a strong liking for the Nissan Maxima which all of us here do. The point is is that you know alot about the Maxima and if you leave then that means the org is now missing someone who is needed and valued!!!! I just hate when people feel hopeless and sad, everyone has been there.
Old 11-20-2001, 04:29 AM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: im only 15!!!

Originally posted by Mwb90SE

Me Too! November 5, 1983
duuuuuuuuude ,,, weird stuff.

Old 11-20-2001, 05:30 AM

I hope your not serious Luke.

Damn, we have some young owners in here. You have to be 18 in NJ to drive these days. Arent you fellas glad you dont live here?
Old 11-20-2001, 06:18 AM

Damn...
Old 11-20-2001, 08:43 AM
Maxima owner since 2000

wow. there are a lot of young kids on the .org. i didn't realize there were so many of you guys. haha.

Grasshoppah
Old 11-20-2001, 08:52 AM

Originally posted by KrZyMaX
wow. there are a lot of young kids on the .org. i didn't realize there were so many of you guys. haha.

Grasshoppah
It's the future generation...they'll carry us into the future.

BTW, don't leave, we're all family.
Old 11-20-2001, 09:43 AM
OG and counting...

Man, don't leave because of something like that. You are an asset here and we all treasure you.
Old 11-20-2001, 09:47 AM

Originally posted by PrinzII
Man, don't leave because of something like that. You are an asset here and we all treasure you.
yeah! and btw i dont own a max either, but still stay on the board
Old 11-20-2001, 10:26 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

huh, not sure what just happened.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:28 AM

Originally posted by maxima42
huh, not sure what just happened.
Dont worry, must of us are too.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:35 AM

Originally posted by Kyle7475
I'm just 16 and my mother gave me her maxima. When I get in trouble she still tells me it's hers but any other time she says it's mine. You helped me out on a lot of stuff and I don't wanna see ya go? I don't think it's a hacker because I haven't seen him on AIM for 3 or so days. Anyways if this is your last note, good luck.
maybe he's home from school for thanksgiving? thats why he isnt on AIM? something is definitely fishy. No one would say something like that about themselves voluntarily. either someone else wrote it or someone stood over his shoulder to make him write it. i dont own 'my' maxima. my dad does. maybe his brother or sister found the maxima.org stuff on his computer and (s)he's bitter about it.
Old 11-20-2001, 11:32 AM

weird.....
Old 11-20-2001, 12:00 PM

Originally posted by Synki
I hope your not serious Luke.

Damn, we have some young owners in here. You have to be 18 in NJ to drive these days. Arent you fellas glad you dont live here?
good thing i got my license before all that went into affect. NJ Ownz j00!
Old 11-22-2001, 01:34 AM
Neice Anne

Clee

This looks to me like someone took over his account and did that. If you do a search on his name, the last post before that one certainly doesn't seem like someone who would post this kind of thing. Have you checked to see if his password or anything else was changed?

Old 11-22-2001, 06:55 AM

Re: Clee

Originally posted by Neice Anne
This looks to me like someone took over his account and did that. If you do a search on his name, the last post before that one certainly doesn't seem like someone who would post this kind of thing. Have you checked to see if his password or anything else was changed?
I don't know if this can be checked out within the cababilities of vBulletin but, can you check his IP addy of the last post and compare it to previous IP's? If it is very different that would be a big clue.
Old 11-22-2001, 08:49 AM

Originally posted by Nine7Max

good thing i got my license before all that went into affect. NJ Ownz j00!

Me too. 5 years (not counting permit) and going.
Old 11-22-2001, 08:47 PM

Hello guys,

Its me I just wanted to clear some things up...It was me that posted this thread and was not a hacker/Friend. Things have been rough this past weeks/years and I lost some control.

GTR==> Holds things in

I maybe sticking around here some, but not posting as much. If you need me, just email me and I will get back to you. Also if things go well there maybe a chance that the max will stick around. If I get more business with web design I maybe able to buy my dads or buy a newer one for a good price. Nice chatting with you all.

Luke

BTW, Happy B-day Stynki!
Old 11-23-2001, 09:21 AM

Well... it's glad to know that your account wasn't hacked.

Hope things turn out ok.

Hello guys,

Its me I just wanted to clear some things up...It was me that posted this thread and was not a hacker/Friend. Things have been rough this past weeks/years and I lost some control.

GTR==> Holds things in

I maybe sticking around here some, but not posting as much. If you need me, just email me and I will get back to you. Also if things go well there maybe a chance that the max will stick around. If I get more business with web design I maybe able to buy my dads or buy a newer one for a good price. Nice chatting with you all.

Luke

BTW, Happy B-day Stynki!
Old 11-23-2001, 10:21 AM

Hello guys,

GTR==> Holds things in

Luke

BTW, Happy B-day Stynki!
Hope the bad weather clears
Old 11-23-2001, 10:42 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Hello guys,

GTR==> Holds things in

Luke

BTW, Happy B-day Stynki!

take it easy luke if you need a cheer up im sure we can hook you up.
Old 11-23-2001, 11:41 AM

Luke, cuz you are feeling down, I will sell you my pic of my max for $5, and you can use all those great photoshop skills and do whatever you want to it and say it's yours. just for you
Old 11-23-2001, 12:21 PM

Originally posted by Kyle7475
Luke, cuz you are feeling down, I will sell you my pic of my max for $5, and you can use all those great photoshop skills and do whatever you want to it and say it's yours. just for you
fi dolla?

Thanks for the encouragement guys, things are going uphill somewhat. My cousin just came down from NY today to pick up his civic that we've been holding for him. I've been around for the day so its all good
Old 11-23-2001, 07:16 PM

gtr - im 17 and i made the money for my max by designing and making web pages for teachers in my school and some local companies. How are you getting you name out and what are people are you going after. I was able to pull in about 7000 total from making some web pages.. Now i have an internship at a computer place testing programs... im now at 9 bucks and hour and i just work as much as possible. Tell me what your doing and maybe i can give you some advice. There are alot of ways to make money out there if ur ready to hustle. It took me about 4 years of saving tho.
Old 11-24-2001, 02:59 AM

Originally posted by MAXEJA
gtr - im 17 and i made the money for my max by designing and making web pages for teachers in my school and some local companies. How are you getting you name out and what are people are you going after. I was able to pull in about 7000 total from making some web pages.. Now i have an internship at a computer place testing programs... im now at 9 bucks and hour and i just work as much as possible. Tell me what your doing and maybe i can give you some advice. There are alot of ways to make money out there if ur ready to hustle. It took me about 4 years of saving tho.
is a hustle to live dog.
Old 11-24-2001, 12:03 PM

Here we go...

Like myself have to work for their cars and stuff GTR. I am 16 and I have been on this forum since I was 15. My dad had the car but he wouldn't give it to me. I worked, paper-pushing, and gave him $5,000 for the car (yeah he cut me some slack). Then I worked for EVERY mod I have except the reciever which was a present. I know somebody must have discouraged you from this forum because even though the Max was your dads, you still loves this forum and were on it frequently. Don't let the person that told you off keep you down. You have mods on it, you drive it sometime, and I'm sure your dad will eventually give it to you. Doesn't he know how much you love it? YOU're customizing it. YOU're personalizing it. Therefore it must be a part of YOU. And even if you don't think its yours, do you not have fun doing stuff (like professional photoshopping) on this forum? Answer that.
Later,
Cyrus
Old 11-24-2001, 12:16 PM

Re: Here we go...

It's ok, you'll get the car you want eventually. Teens don't need to have a nice car anyway
Old 11-24-2001, 12:21 PM

Re: Re: Here we go...

Originally posted by NickStam
It's ok, you'll get the car you want eventually. Teens don't need to have a nice car anyway
Old 11-24-2001, 12:23 PM

Re: Re: Re: Here we go...

dont' roll your eyes at me teeny bopper.
Old 11-24-2001, 12:30 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Here we go...

dont' roll your eyes at me teeny bopper.

Thats all I have to say
Old 11-24-2001, 12:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Here we go...

what are you saying exactly?
Old 11-24-2001, 12:35 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Here we go...

what are you saying exactly?
Im 19. I have a nice car. I work my anus off for it. I deserve it.
Old 11-24-2001, 12:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Here we go...

good for you. i worked my *** off for my car too. However, I think having your own car at 19, is different than just turning 16, getting a liscence, and having a new max.
Old 11-24-2001, 01:01 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Here we go...

good for you. i worked my *** off for my car too. However, I think having your own car at 19, is different than just turning 16, getting a liscence, and having a new max.
ok, I'll agree with you there.
Old 11-24-2001, 04:52 PM

Re: Here we go...

Originally posted by Vyrus
Like myself have to work for their cars and stuff GTR. I am 16 and I have been on this forum since I was 15. My dad had the car but he wouldn't give it to me. I worked, paper-pushing, and gave him $5,000 for the car (yeah he cut me some slack). Then I worked for EVERY mod I have except the reciever which was a present. I know somebody must have discouraged you from this forum because even though the Max was your dads, you still loves this forum and were on it frequently. Don't let the person that told you off keep you down. You have mods on it, you drive it sometime, and I'm sure your dad will eventually give it to you. Doesn't he know how much you love it? YOU're customizing it. YOU're personalizing it. Therefore it must be a part of YOU. And even if you don't think its yours, do you not have fun doing stuff (like professional photoshopping) on this forum? Answer that.
Later,
Cyrus
your 16!! I think I might take your roit and get the car from him and mod the living snot out of it. It's already paid so its all good, the paint is not all that pleasing but thats ok. There was no discouragement from the org'ers there cool. I loved maximas like you couldnt believe my whole family(grandparents, dad's fellow workers, kids at school, cousins, etc..) knew the obsession I had with them. I love this forum its a cool place to be, I was/still am here everyday as much as I can. I love the works of photoshopping and hearing "how the hell did you do that from some of you guys(sprint ). I just found a new system of making mega dough so I will see what I can do later on this year or 6 months.

Quick Reply: Good-bye Maxima.org