General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Good-bye Maxima.org

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2001, 06:19 PM

16 here...but the car's mine

That is if I stop getting tickets, citations, and arrested...

lol, hold it down GTR; Punk your dad and get the car.

PJ
Old 11-24-2001, 06:25 PM

i think im one of the youngest max owners here...16 and got my lic a few months ago...and proud owner of a 99 se-l
Old 11-24-2001, 07:06 PM

Originally posted by maximaracer28
i think im one of the youngest max owners here...16 and got my lic a few months ago...and proud owner of a 99 se-l
wait...whatcha talk'n bout willis?

When you had the 3rd gen you were on the stricts!!!! You POS!!!:mad
Old 11-24-2001, 07:08 PM

hehe i first got my 92, put some mods on it and parents were getting ****ed off because I was investing a lot of $ in an old car, now have the 99....and they still mind not becasue its a waste but rahter because I am grounded because of 1st term repor card...anatomy is a bish...anyways they arent as strict about it, I told them my $ either goes on mods or alcohol and drugs...they chose mods
Old 11-24-2001, 07:11 PM
Administrator

hehe i first got my 92, put some mods on it and parents were getting ****ed off because I was investing a lot of $ in an old car, now have the 99....and they still mind not becasue its a waste but rahter because I am grounded because of 1st term repor card...anatomy is a bish...anyways they arent as strict about it, I told them my $ either goes on mods or alcohol and drugs...they chose mods
your parents need to start realizing who is the parents and who is the child..

my parents would have told you the STFU and enjoy what you have.. and you would get an Asswhooping for asking about mods or drugs
Old 11-24-2001, 07:37 PM

Reminds me of this kid at my school...he's a junior in high school and has a 2002 35th Anniversary SS Camaro. His parents aren't even rich. Makes me angry...yeah I'm jealous.
Old 11-24-2001, 07:39 PM

Dude, you live in a dream world!

I wanted to drop 2 12" subs in the back of my max only a couple months ago. I found a great deal and had all the money ready to go. The second I mentioned getting them (just MENTIONED), my dad grounded me from the car for the day, and said that if I chose to get the subs, it's gonna be a waste of money, cause I won't have a car to put em in. My parents try to run my life, though. They won't even let me get the repair manual for the car! My mom tattles on me and always tells the story in the wrong order (i.e. dinasours roamed the earth, JFK was shot, Columbus discovered America, the Big Bang happened). And my dad blows up about stupid stuff.

The only way I've gotten away with what I've got in there is because I did it while they weren't looking. Just getting another max come the end of the summer's gonna be a pain in my a**! My parent's are such control freaks. They can control everything I do right now, but when it comes to getting a car, I'm stopping at nothing!

-Sorry about that,...my life isn't bad or anything, but I live it one messed-up family, and I think I'm the only sane one in the bunch.
Old 11-24-2001, 08:15 PM

Re: Dude, you live in a dream world!

Originally posted by Gamezilla
My mom tattles on me and always tells the story in the wrong order (i.e. dinasours roamed the earth, JFK was shot, Columbus discovered America, the Big Bang happened). And my dad blows up about stupid stuff.

The only way I've gotten away with what I've got in there is because I did it while they weren't looking. Just getting another max come the end of the summer's gonna be a pain in my a**! My parent's are such control freaks. They can control everything I do right now, but when it comes to getting a car, I'm stopping at nothing!
Ok you just told my life story
Old 11-24-2001, 08:20 PM
MaximaRversion2

i took anatomy last year in hs . wrecked it up good , i can hook you up with that sh*t..but i wont , cause im mad at you for having a 99 sel

Old 11-24-2001, 08:28 PM

oh ok..blame the 16 year old whow orks his *** off for his car...hehe...its nto that anatomy is hard, just that lately i have been slacking off too much putting my car before everything in front of other more important things which is very very bad.....i understand the parent thing, i mention an exhaust or somehting and they get real ****ed...but oh well **** happens, i am still tying to figure out if i ever get the $ how to hide either an sc, nos or 5 spd conversion from them
Old 11-24-2001, 08:40 PM

Hehehe

I can't wait till I try and put NOS in my new max. I'll just have it done without her knowing and hide the price tag. Lucky me she doesn't know what a NOS system looks like. I just hope she doesn't drive it one day and push the wrong button. Eh, they think the only thing in that car is a new CD player. If they only knew why I go out to my friends houses alot. I just go and buy the part, and use their tools to put the stuff in.

Glad my parents know jack-**** about engines. I hope the auto tech teacher doesn't mention anything to her next time my car goes into the shop, though.
Old 11-24-2001, 11:05 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
your parents need to start realizing who is the parents and who is the child..

my parents would have told you the STFU and enjoy what you have.. and you would get an Asswhooping for asking about mods or drugs
Ditto, if not more punishment.
Old 11-25-2001, 06:42 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey like I said I'm 16 and I work hard in school and in my job. Honor roll & a $450 check come in the mail each month. Ever since I paid off the car my dad has been PROUD of me. You see he though I would just buy a bunch of mods and stick them on his car. But the second I had enough money I offered it to my dad and he took it. Acutally, he even gave me my new head unit (Eclipse ) as a present for such hard work. Look bro, it always works out like this:
Work Hard = Parents Happy = Maxima -l-o-n-g-t-i-m-e-d-o-w-n-t-h-e-r-o-a-d->MODS.