General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

guess what im getting for X-mas...

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2001, 10:43 AM

guess what im getting for X-mas...

my girl is getting me the Lite Glow neone undercar kit from custommaxima in white and hyperwhite led nozzles. WOOHOO! i told her to get me something that i could take off and put onto a new car when i get one this summer (which will most likeley be ANOTHER max)
Old 12-09-2001, 10:53 AM

Sweet man!!! What color are you getting? DOn't forget to take pictures
Old 12-09-2001, 11:03 AM

Originally posted by Greg's2kGLE
Sweet man!!! What color are you getting? DOn't forget to take pictures
well since my car is maroon and nothing really goes with it, shes getting me white. plus white goes with everything so it will looke good on my next car no matter what color it is. there will be MANY pics
Old 12-09-2001, 04:57 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

Originally posted by Soon2BMaxed
my girl is getting me the Lite Glow neone undercar kit from custommaxima in white and hyperwhite led nozzles. WOOHOO! i told her to get me something that i could take off and put onto a new car when i get one this summer (which will most likeley be ANOTHER max)
Sounds good! I like white b/c it's the cleanest look with all colours of cars ... can u take pix & post instructions on how you installed it?

Tkx!
Old 12-09-2001, 09:39 PM

Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

Originally posted by ohboiya

Sounds good! I like white b/c it's the cleanest look with all colours of cars ... can u take pix & post instructions on how you installed it?

Tkx!
i ws thinking of maybe doing a write-up so we'll see! i am so excited....
Old 12-09-2001, 09:39 PM

Originally posted by ohboiya

Tkx!
i ws thinking of maybe doing a write-up so we'll see! i am so excited....
Old 12-09-2001, 09:56 PM

Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

I got the blue undercar kit from greg's site. only thing..good luck keepin the tubes in good shape.
Old 12-09-2001, 10:10 PM

Originally posted by Raf2kMax

I got the blue undercar kit from greg's site. only thing..good luck keepin the tubes in good shape.
what do u mean? btw, how bright are they?
Old 12-10-2001, 05:40 PM

?
Old 12-10-2001, 07:06 PM

Re: Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

ive had them for like two weeks now..havent really been driving too rough either. one of the side lights were blinking before when i first got em installed and it looked kool blinking lol..and now half of the light is not as bright as the rest of it and its stayin that way. also, the front tube doesnt work..guess it cracked or something during shipping. if everything works out good, the lights are pretty bright..id say its defly worth it if you get g'luck with em.
Old 12-10-2001, 07:15 PM

Re: Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

ive had them for like two weeks now..havent really been driving too rough either. one of the side lights were blinking before when i first got em installed and it looked kool blinking lol..and now half of the light is not as bright as the rest of it and its stayin that way. also, the front tube doesnt work..guess it cracked or something during shipping. if everything works out good, the lights are pretty bright..id say its defly worth it if you get g'luck with em.
Old 12-10-2001, 09:24 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

so why don't u return them if they didn't work when u got em'?
Old 12-11-2001, 12:20 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

so why don't u return them if they didn't work when u got em'?
i didnt install em myself. the tubes dont look crack when u look at em. when the shop put em on, i guess they didnt check em first!!

no biggie...just have to send em back to liteglow again. its just the wait. im supposed to get my replacement by latest MONDAY (today) and its not here
Old 12-11-2001, 11:14 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

i didnt install em myself. the tubes dont look crack when u look at em. when the shop put em on, i guess they didnt check em first!!

no biggie...just have to send em back to liteglow again. its just the wait. im supposed to get my replacement by latest MONDAY (today) and its not here
did u ever think that maybe one of the guys at the shop cracked them? it's just a possibility... btw, does liteglow charge u for a replacement? if so, that sucks! i will definately be careful.
Old 12-11-2001, 04:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guess what im getting for X-mas...

did u ever think that maybe one of the guys at the shop cracked them? it's just a possibility... btw, does liteglow charge u for a replacement? if so, that sucks! i will definately be careful.
nah i doubt the guys at the shop would crack it. this is my SECOND set of liteglow tubes. the first set that i got shipped, all of them were cracked..like on the inside..i returned them..and got a new shipment for free in like a month and a half. if it breaks after you install it, they dont replace em for free. the 36 inch tube is only about $30 though if you need a replacement. I was supposed to receive my replacement by yesterday..but thas not the case. time to call tomrrow.
Old 12-12-2001, 10:34 PM

man, now i'm kinda worried about this whole deal. i really hope they aren't friggin' cracked!
Old 12-13-2001, 10:57 AM

man, now i'm kinda worried about this whole deal. i really hope they aren't friggin' cracked!
hey its all good. i just got my replacement tube like a couple of days ago. the tube seems fine. ill install it sometime next week. finals and everything till next wednesday.
Old 12-13-2001, 12:40 PM

hey its all good. i just got my replacement tube like a couple of days ago. the tube seems fine. ill install it sometime next week. finals and everything till next wednesday.
ugh, finals, i got em' next week too. thanks for reminding me!