General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

lost wheel lock!!! help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2002, 02:13 PM
I'm needing a caw

It ain't the comedy line that for sure.

buy a 1/2 decent car. bahaahah I get it, don't worry!

At least my rsb went on the first time and my FTSB brackets aren't bent. Damn man, I think he just won the MECHANIC of the week award.

Originally posted by DA-MAX

phone sex operator????
Old 01-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by KCTYPHOON
lol.. i wont.. the money is to good considering i dont have to do much... mabye i can hook you up with a job so you can buy a half way decent car.. lmao
I actually think Jeff's car looks kind of nice.

KCTYPHOON, do you have any pics of your car? I know it's been a while since you were on here so I dont really remember if I saw any of them or not. If you do, could you please post them. I was just wondering about your car and mods and stuff

thanks
Old 01-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

all i have to say...

Old 01-11-2002, 02:22 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

that dude has like double the internal organs of the average human....
Old 01-11-2002, 02:35 PM

ok danny.. your car has 20" rims, a system, wheel locks, and a club. the guy parked next to you has the same car, stock, with nothing protecting it. ur gonna tell me that is someone is lookin for a maxima, hes gonna take his and not yours becuase u have the stupid red thing on your steering wheel? thats your theory?

Talk to the dumbasses that tried to break into my car. That's right, the sh!tty 11 year old car sitting right next to my mom's 99 BMW and my dad's Explorer Limited (which was unlocked). They heard my exhaust and figured I had some serious $$ in the car. I would have liked to see their faces when they pull out the stereo and the faceplate falls off because the hot glue holding it on is 5 years old, or tried to sell the old *** broken RF Series 1 subs in the trunk.
Old 01-11-2002, 03:22 PM
KCTYPHOON

Originally posted by Jeff92se
It ain't the comedy line that for sure.

buy a 1/2 decent car. bahaahah I get it, don't worry!

At least my rsb went on the first time and my FTSB brackets aren't bent. Damn man, I think he just won the MECHANIC of the week award.

1:comedy line, no.. but if you see what top pay is for my craft and how much time i do actual work for the day you would laugh. 2: my rsb did go in on the first time when i was finally sent the brackets that were missing 3: all my mods went in on the first time and i did them all myself with the exception of my springs and struts cause i had no desire to do them myself. 4: the brackets on the fstb i have now did not bend because its a quality part and the generic "c" shaped brackets that come on the $30 bars that cattman marks up to 70 i can twist with my hands. 5: citibank felt the same way seeing as my bill with cattman was disputed and i won, thats even after cattman denied receiving the part back after it was signed for when he got it (how dumb are you to SIGN for a shipment and then say it was not received?)just goes to show how fast he will take your money and what he'll go through to try and keep it when the customer is not satisfied even after his product was returned. all he had to do was put a new bracket on it and re-sell it..there was nothing wrong with the bar itself. 6: i can assure you that im more than mechanically inclinded. the grilles i make by hand are better than what most shops will charge you an arm and a leg for. some people dont even believe that i can make it without even using some kind of shaping tools. this is why i still get e-mails from people offering me money to make one. trust me when i tell you that you would be more than amazed with what ive built and made. 7: no im not going to post pictures of my car. if you wanna see it, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, that friggin statement is one of the main resons i dont come on here anymore.. the moderators think they are above eveyone else and instead of helping people they attack them. i havent been on here for along time and jeff still hasnt changed. mabye if he took his head out of his @ss he would see the light of day.. dont bother responding to me, cause im unsubscribing after this post so i wont even see it.. 200 says jeff does anyway just to have the last word... thats the level of intelligence running this place.. have a nice day < lick >

Old 01-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Good lord man, use the money you make to get an education.

Cause you obviously can't spell or use proper grammar.

1:comedy line, no.. but if you see what top pay is for my craft and how much time i do actual work for the day you would laugh. 2: my rsb did go in on the first time when i was finally sent the brackets that were missing 3: all my mods went in on the first time and i did them all myself with the exception of my springs and struts cause i had no desire to do them myself. 4: the brackets on the fstb i have now did not bend because its a quality part and the generic "c" shaped brackets that come on the $30 bars that cattman marks up to 70 i can twist with my hands. 5: citibank felt the same way seeing as my bill with cattman was disputed and i won, thats even after cattman denied receiving the part back after it was signed for when he got it (how dumb are you to SIGN for a shipment and then say it was not received?)just goes to show how fast he will take your money and what he'll go through to try and keep it when the customer is not satisfied even after his product was returned. all he had to do was put a new bracket on it and re-sell it..there was nothing wrong with the bar itself. 6: i can assure you that im more than mechanically inclinded. the grilles i make by hand are better than what most shops will charge you an arm and a leg for. some people dont even believe that i can make it without even using some kind of shaping tools. this is why i still get e-mails from people offering me money to make one. trust me when i tell you that you would be more than amazed with what ive built and made. 7: no im not going to post pictures of my car. if you wanna see it, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, that friggin statement is one of the main resons i dont come on here anymore.. the moderators think they are above eveyone else and instead of helping people they attack them. i havent been on here for along time and jeff still hasnt changed. mabye if he took his head out of his @ss he would see the light of day.. dont bother responding to me, cause im unsubscribing after this post so i wont even see it.. 200 says jeff does anyway just to have the last word... thats the level of intelligence running this place.. have a nice day < lick >
Old 01-11-2002, 03:31 PM
I'm needing a caw

So you hate me great. That's about 3-4 out of thousands. I'll take those odds thank you.

Level of intelligence?

And lay off the lick requests, I've never ever indicated I was gay in anyway. Maybe someone else can fulfill your needs but I don't swing that way.

Been having a nice day man! Thanks. You too okay?

the moderators think they are above eveyone else and instead of helping people they attack them. i havent been on here for along time and jeff still hasnt changed. mabye if he took his head out of his @ss he would see the light of day.. dont bother responding to me, cause im unsubscribing after this post so i wont even see it.. 200 says jeff does anyway just to have the last word... thats the level of intelligence running this place.. have a nice day < lick >
Old 01-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Anybody know what the search thing is that he's talking about?

I sure am glad the moderators here are the problem.

I'm going to go cry to mom now since I broke a motor mount trying to bend my FSTB brackets so I could be more like you....