General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

White Max in KC...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 01:19 PM

White Max in KC...

last night i was out looking for some people to race when i pull up on a newer pearl 4th gen. my first reaction was WTF!!! cuz i seriously see ZERO modded maxes around here. all i know was that it had rims, exhaust, and monitors in the headrests. we took off down I-70 and he gunned it a little before i did and i reeled him in at about 115 (maybe cuz i have a 5spd?)he signaled for me to get over next to him and i told him his car was phat, then i asked him to pull over so we could talk and he pulls this ******* move cutting 3 cars off and barely making an exit ramp. i was thinking O-K..... but anyways maybe he had to make the exit for some reason. if you're on here, you're car is phat man!
Old 12-18-2001, 02:21 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

That's AlexKC's old 98 Maxima. He sold it to his brother. It's a 5 speed. Modifications include 18" rims, H&R springs, intake, HKS exhaust, B-pipe, Y-pipe, high end stereo, TVs, etc. If you look closely, it also has "racing flags" blended into the opposite front and rear fenders. The car wasn't that quick when he had it. He ran a few 15.9s@88mph with the 18s and stereo. That same hot night at the track, I was running 15.0@94mph with a y-pipe, b-pipe, intake.

I don't know what Alex is pimping these days.

You still haven't seen me yet? I drive a black 96 SE, no emblems, smoked out taillights, Intrax drop, 16" K1 wheels. I'm notorius with the Honda group in OP. I'm always traveling on 103rd, 95th street, 119th street, etc. I live by Oak Park Mall.

PM me and we'll talk. In the area, you have BryanH (Independence) who drives his mom's charcoal 99 SE Limited when his GSX is broken , HoJo (Manhatten) in a charcoal 90 SE, JustinMC (Independence) in a rough black 89 SE look for rust, GuidoSST (Overland Park) in a burgundy 95 GLE with thin 5 spoke 16s, Dahnryman (Achtison) in a green 97 SE on 17s, ricer wing and taillights, Blazimax (Grandview) in a black 95 GXE riding on chrome hubcaps for winter, ShortChaz (Overland Park) in a gold 96 SE with clears. We also have Max friends in Joplin, Wichita, and Oklahoma who visit for meets.

Dave
Old 12-18-2001, 02:35 PM

Originally posted by Dave B
That's AlexKC's old 98 Maxima. He sold it to his brother. It's a 5 speed. Modifications include 18" rims, H&R springs, intake, HKS exhaust, B-pipe, Y-pipe, high end stereo, TVs, etc. If you look closely, it also has "racing flags" blended into the opposite front and rear fenders. The car wasn't that quick when he had it. He ran a few 15.9s@88mph with the 18s and stereo. That same hot night at the track, I was running 15.0@94mph with a y-pipe, b-pipe, intake.

I don't know what Alex is pimping these days.

You still haven't seen me yet? I drive a black 96 SE, no emblems, smoked out taillights, Intrax drop, 16" K1 wheels. I'm notorius with the Honda group in OP. I'm always traveling on 103rd, 95th street, 119th street, etc. I live by Oak Park Mall.

PM me and we'll talk. In the area, you have BryanH (Independence) who drives his mom's charcoal 99 SE Limited when his GSX is broken , HoJo (Manhatten) in a charcoal 90 SE, JustinMC (Independence) in a rough black 89 SE look for rust, GuidoSST (Overland Park) in a burgundy 95 GLE with thin 5 spoke 16s, Dahnryman (Achtison) in a green 97 SE on 17s, ricer wing and taillights, Blazimax (Grandview) in a black 95 GXE riding on chrome hubcaps for winter, ShortChaz (Overland Park) in a gold 96 SE with clears. We also have Max friends in Joplin, Wichita, and Oklahoma who visit for meets.

Dave
no i haven't seen u yet! thats cool, so u know the guy. i thought he was gonna pull over but he decided to almost run someone over. yeah, his car is SLOW, he had a HUGE jump on me and it didn't take me long to reel him in. car was nice as hell though! i'll post more later...