General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Woman slammed her door into mine

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2001, 03:55 AM

fat b**** slammed her door into mine

That's why I'm glad I have a 98 and not a new one. Guess what she was driving? A Maxima. I was in my car and her door hit so hard I heard it over my radio (was listening to news). My car is caked in dirt so I could see where her door struck mine, on the body side molding. What ya gonna do? Fuggetiboudit and be glad it's not a new A4 or 330Ci. Maybe she had to open her door real wide to slide her fat a** into the fake leather seats and lost her grip on the door.
Old 12-21-2001, 06:14 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: fat b**** slammed her door into mine

Did you say anything to her?
Old 12-21-2001, 08:13 AM

Last week, I had a guy open his door right onto my car. He pulled in right after I did, driving a big van. And he saw me in my car, so he was really careful opening his door, and everything when he got out. When I got out of the restaurant though, his van was gone, and there was this big white mark on my door. I freaked out. But then, I checked it, and turns out, it was all his paint. My door wasn't dented, and my paint didn't even have one scratch in it, good thing it's no longer the crappy factory paint. Before I got my car painted, everything would scratch the car, I guess 6 coats of new paint and 3 coats of clear is pretty tough. And I was about to hunt down that b@stard too.
Old 12-21-2001, 10:23 AM
dot dot dot ...

Originally posted by Shadow
Last week, I had a guy open his door right onto my car. He pulled in right after I did, driving a big van. And he saw me in my car, so he was really careful opening his door, and everything when he got out. When I got out of the restaurant though, his van was gone, and there was this big white mark on my door. I freaked out. But then, I checked it, and turns out, it was all his paint. My door wasn't dented, and my paint didn't even have one scratch in it, good thing it's no longer the crappy factory paint. Before I got my car painted, everything would scratch the car, I guess 6 coats of new paint and 3 coats of clear is pretty tough. And I was about to hunt down that b@stard too.
My Ex girlfrined plowed her door into mine, and the freakin dent is still there, over a year later
Old 12-21-2001, 10:53 AM

Originally posted by NmexMAX

My Ex girlfrined plowed her door into mine, and the freakin dent is still there, over a year later
IS that why she's now your ex?
Old 12-21-2001, 11:02 AM
dot dot dot ...

Originally posted by pocketrocket

IS that why she's now your ex?
Yeah, I got a new chikk now, she's parked outside in the form of a Maximum vehicle
Old 12-21-2001, 11:43 AM
RussMaxManiac

And why you say not a new one? We have the same moldings you have.

Originally posted by Frank Fontaine
That's why I'm glad I have a 98 and not a new one. Guess what she was driving? A Maxima. I was in my car and her door hit so hard I heard it over my radio (was listening to news). My car is caked in dirt so I could see where her door struck mine, on the body side molding. What ya gonna do? Fuggetiboudit and be glad it's not a new A4 or 330Ci. Maybe she had to open her door real wide to slide her fat a** into the fake leather seats and lost her grip on the door.

Old 12-21-2001, 11:52 AM

Originally posted by Shadow
Man that would have stunk. Your car looks so nice after the paintjob.

Good thing nothing wrong.

SuDZ
Old 12-21-2001, 01:05 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

The same thing happened to me...

When I got out of the mall I noticed a good size dent in my car, on that look like this ) so I know it was from somebody opening their door into mine. But I'm going to get it fixed. $100 to Dent Wizard = $100 less to Greg @ CustomMaxima = maybe no CAI for me!
-Cyrus
Old 12-21-2001, 02:39 PM

Keep a tube of superglue in the car with you. If you ever see anyone whack your car, squirt it in their door locks. Guaranteed to wreck their day and make yours just a little bit better, you still have to fix your dent though.
Old 12-21-2001, 02:53 PM

Ouch. I'd be ****ed if someone did that to me. I know a kid who keyed someones car for denting his door. I felt kinda bad for the person who dented his door. Should have been more carefull.
Old 12-21-2001, 03:00 PM

Originally posted by Gamezilla
Ouch. I'd be ****ed if someone did that to me. I know a kid who keyed someones car for denting his door. I felt kinda bad for the person who dented his door. Should have been more carefull.
I have no qualms doing that too someone who is so rude and inconsiderate as to just fling their door into the side of my car, especially if I happen to be sitting there. I purposely go out of my way to try to park away from the crowd and avoid mini-vans and SUV's like the plaque. I wouldn't do it to someone if it where an accident, like a gust of wind caught the door or something, but if someone just doesn't give a **** and whacks the door that's a different story.
Old 12-21-2001, 03:58 PM

The weird part is the humanity factor, human error. I'd be more apt to confront a beta-male than a female. I even feel sorry for fat females to tell you the truth, the last thing they need is an alpha-male cursing them out.

One time I did confront this wormy geek-looking guy dressed in a suit. He denied that he hit my door. I showed him how paint chipped off his door edge and that made him really unhappy.

Take the test!

http://www.modernh.com/mh/0006/alpha/

yo and this XP Pro is weird, when I open additional browser windows on the menu bar it has a number as to how many I have open and I can toggle among them, unlike 98, kinda cool dough
Old 12-21-2001, 09:05 PM

About a month ago, someone spit on my car. I almost kicked his door in, but I couldn't prove it, plus people were staring at my car. I parked way out at a mall, where no other cars were. I went inside for 15 minutes, and when I came back out, there was a Lebaron parked right next to me and spit dripping off of my door. My car was so far out that noone else would have walked by it, and there were 20 open spaces around me, there was no reason for him to park like that. I was about to just kick the **** out of his door, when I saw some kids driving a modded Accord staring at my car, so I couldn't do it.
Old 12-21-2001, 09:10 PM

Take out a key and hold it to your side, and oops, you drop something on the ground. Scrape the key against his door on "accident" and, well, that's another oops. What were the accord kids gonna do anyway, go tattle on you? I would have beat the hell out of his door, waved at the gawkers, and drove away. End of story.
Old 12-22-2001, 12:06 AM

my sisters Bf accidentally slammed his door into a new Infinity while the driver was still in there. The driver looked at him and my sisters BF just said it was a little scrach so the driver didnt bother to get out and look and just said its ok so le left without knowing the dent was a size of a baseball.
Old 12-22-2001, 08:04 AM

Take out a key and hold it to your side, and oops, you drop something on the ground. Scrape the key against his door on "accident" and, well, that's another oops. What were the accord kids gonna do anyway, go tattle on you? I would have beat the hell out of his door, waved at the gawkers, and drove away. End of story.
Glad to know I'm not the only unstable one here
Old 12-22-2001, 12:50 PM

i woulda smacked dat be-yatch like my name was baby powder
Old 12-22-2001, 03:47 PM
pjalst

what I do

That' why I park way in the back of lots ad walk the extra distance to the place I'm going. I hate those A-holes that park taking up two spaces near the establishment.