General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by yo_its_ok

U beat me by maybe less than 1/4 car length til I hit 133 and you kept going.

I beat you all on The Pike doing that 3 lane cut and waiting for all you slow pokes.

-How you like them apples ?
you beat us after cutting through traffic.. yeah.. i beat you in the parking lot when my car was parked 2 inches infront of yours.. BFD

1/4 car lenght? soo i have to pull out the F&F clip with the speach from Vin Diesel?
Old 01-09-2002, 08:58 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Nice tails Sprint
Old 01-09-2002, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Like you beat that prelude from the parking lot ?

-
a win is a win is a win say that real fast
Old 01-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by NickStam
Nice tails Sprint
thanks .. i b liking yours too
Old 01-09-2002, 09:02 AM
Administrator

Looks like yours, except his car is white.
I would like to formally thank you for giving him the opportunity to see my tail lights

-#1 **** talker
Old 01-09-2002, 09:04 AM
Administrator

let me finish off what you were trying to say...
...no matter if the car is parked, or you've done your homework to catch an automatic at a "bad" time...

-The Sprint Way.
Run what you brung, how you brung it .. when you brung it.. or don't bring it at all.. hey.. if you are not a big dog.. please stay on the porch

- #1 **** Talker
Old 01-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Say that if we ever play paintball.
no doubt
Old 01-09-2002, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Now I'm off to kiss Nassau County DA's A$$ to get toylet and myself out of speed contest ticket. Even talk to Detective Ferrucci who issued us our summons'.

-Laterz
Old 01-09-2002, 09:13 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Old 01-09-2002, 09:49 AM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Originally posted by SprintMax
ToYLeT bowl has a 5spd? 5spd with Intake/Y Pipe/Exhaust
Well if had a 5spd and you pulled liek that, you had to be spraying. No way you will pull away like that.

Old 01-09-2002, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac

Well if had a 5spd and you pulled liek that, you had to be spraying. No way you will pull away like that.
you are now in moron category for that comment..

ask anyone who was at the pike.. my Nitrous was not working.. and even if it was.. i would have finished the bottle trying to race Steve for the 1 1/2 hour we dissapeared for

ask dmbmaxima aka Steve.. ask MattC.. we all sat at a gas station for 1/2 hour trying to get the Nitrous to work properly... it did not work..

so NO Moron.. i was not spraying when i raced ToYLeT whats so hard? is it hard to swallow that 4th Gens are faster than 5th Gens?
Old 01-09-2002, 09:54 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

wow
Old 01-09-2002, 09:55 AM

Oh ... and Toylet shifted into 4th instead of 2nd when he raced Sprint.

And all he had was a intake (not CAI) and catback and an extra person in the car.
Old 01-09-2002, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by clee130
Oh ... and Toylet shifted into 4th instead of 2nd when he raced Sprint.

And all he had was a intake (not CAI) and catback and an extra person in the car.
did you tell you that? because you were in Hogan's car?
Old 01-09-2002, 10:01 AM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Dude, you are the ****ing moron. Get it through your head that the 4th gen is not any faster than the 5th. The 5th has the highway power, 80+ compared to the 4th, but below that they are pretty much dead even with the same mods.

In these 2 videos in this post, the car with the camera was not Toylet and it was not a 5spd. That was yo-its-ok. That car was a auto, and you pulled crazy away from him and I see the reasons why now. That makes complete sense. I did not see you run Toylet, so I have no idea on that topic you are talking about. But the pull in the current videos I saw, was Yo-its-ok, and if that was a 5spd no way you would pull like that, the auto with problems yes.

you are now in moron category for that comment..

ask anyone who was at the pike.. my Nitrous was not working.. and even if it was.. i would have finished the bottle trying to race Steve for the 1 1/2 hour we dissapeared for

ask dmbmaxima aka Steve.. ask MattC.. we all sat at a gas station for 1/2 hour trying to get the Nitrous to work properly... it did not work..

so NO Moron.. i was not spraying when i raced ToYLeT whats so hard? is it hard to swallow that 4th Gens are faster than 5th Gens?

Old 01-09-2002, 10:08 AM

Guys, just turn down the heat a little ... don't want the flames to start appearing.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:08 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Dude, you are the ****ing moron. Get it through your head that the 4th gen is not any faster than the 5th. The 5th has the highway power, 80+ compared to the 4th, but below that they are pretty much dead even with the same mods.

In these 2 videos in this post, the car with the camera was not Toylet and it was not a 5spd. That was yo-its-ok. That car was a auto, and you pulled crazy away from him and I see the reasons why now. That makes complete sense. I did not see you run Toylet, so I have no idea on that topic you are talking about. But the pull in the current videos I saw, was Yo-its-ok, and if that was a 5spd no way you would pull like that, the auto with problems yes.

Russ....how is supposed to "get it through his head" when every modified 5th gen 5-speed that he has raced, he has beaten????
Old 01-09-2002, 10:09 AM
Administrator

My "date" has been postponed til 2pm.
lovely

Well From what Rba and toylet told me instead of being in 2nd gear, Toylet was in 4th gear. This was before his STS, and his 14.98 run @ ID. Trust me, these 4 videos are for Sprint's viewing pleasure, he gets off on this stuff. As for this thread, comments made via email or PM. Yo its ok. A street race is a street race, a win is a win, a loss is a loss.
ToYLeT passed you in the video.. and lined up behind me.. so if he was in 4th.. he was always in 4th.. we were rolling for 5 secs.. if ToYLeT was holding 4th 30 mph.. his RPM's would have been below 1000 rpms.. if not lower.. at that point.. he would have known he was in 4th Gear.. and if he was.. why would he take off from 4th after rolling for 5 secs? explain that to me Mr. Hogan.. and i ran 14.7 with CAI and Y Pipe at etown.. so if i am right..14.7 is faster than 14.9? again.. i would like to know after rolling for 5 secs.. why was ToYLeT in 4th? and what was his RPMS? if you or Toylet could answer that.. i would appreciate it..

End story, the videos show it, and thats the end of it.
you are right.. it shows you guys are slow..

Trust me, SprintMax is not that fast. He makes it seem like he's fast, but he just talks lots of sh*t, and he's damm proud of it.
its obvious i am faster than you and ToYLeT wether i am not fast or not.. its a relative statement.. yes i talk lots of **** and i seem to keep backing it up.. as the videos show

BTW Toylet has intake + exhaust and thats it.
wha whaa.. whaaa.. cry me a river .. thats still great mods for a 5th Gen 5spd..

I had a shietload of mods, and it obvious that ToyLet is faster than me. Those videos Sprint posted up, do not reflect what is under my hood or what will be come less icy weather.
right.. i guess we shall wait and see..
Old 01-09-2002, 10:11 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Just whip it out and measure, guys.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

no need to bring out the ***** we are all adults here.. we can argue without profanity ... yeah... it is apparent that the 4th Gen is faster than the 5th Gen.. it shows over and over and over again.. even with video you cant get it through your skull .. dude.. 80+ i am still walking 5th Gens.. what don't you understand?

look on the first page again russ.. the bonus video says "toylet_vs_sprintmax" that would mean that ToYLeT is racing SprintMax.. is that so hard for you to comprehend?
Old 01-09-2002, 10:16 AM
PhatGuy

Toylet vs Sprint: Not much of a video/race. Looks like sprint had a nose lead before starting and also jumped the start.

Old 01-09-2002, 10:18 AM

You know, this is why racing at the drag strip is so much better. Its put up or shut up. The tree drops, you hit the gas, first one to the other end wins.

I know its a long ways to Orlando, but the meet is on Feb. 23rd, and we would be glad to have you guys. There are ppl driving down from all over the country, and we are renting the track.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:19 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

yeah... it is apparent that the 4th Gen is faster than the 5th Gen.. it shows over and over and over again.. even with video you cant get it through your skull .. dude.. 80+ i am still walking 5th Gens.. what don't you understand?

Don't make me whip out the dyno sheet for you again.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:20 AM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by PhatGuy
Toylet vs Sprint: Not much of a video/race. Looks like sprint had a nose lead and jumped the start.
someone taped my run?! who??!?!?!?! i wanna see! someone send it to clee!
Old 01-09-2002, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Sprint, yeah yeah yeah...call us slow, call 5th gen slow, you have this sort of image to uphold. Keep going. You're doing great
so are you or ToYLeT going to answer my question of rolling at 30 mph in 4th Gear for 5 secs? or you guys need time to re group..

- Very Curious Fellow
Old 01-09-2002, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Originally posted by Y2KevSE

Don't make me whip out the dyno sheet for you again.
shall we compare your 100 hp Gained with Thomas 100 hp gained?
Old 01-09-2002, 10:24 AM

Ummm ... check the first page.

Originally posted by ToYLeT902
someone taped my run?! who??!?!?!?! i wanna see! someone send it to clee!
Old 01-09-2002, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Someone was out of gear. Either way excuse or not. The Toylet wants a rematch.
as soon as i get my license back.. i will give you and Big Bowl time to redeem yourselves.. just keep in mind that.. um.. its going to be a bigger mind game if you guys loose.. and Russ will NOT be proud if ToYLeT loses

- Da Mind Benda
Old 01-09-2002, 10:25 AM
PhatGuy

Just a note...

it is apparent that the 4th Gen is faster than the 5th Gen.. it shows over and over and over again.. even with video you cant get it through your skull .. dude.. 80+ i am still walking 5th Gens.. what don't you understand?

Hmm isn't a 2K2 a 5th gen? I haven't seen the videos of you beating a 2k2 in NA mode or running 14.3? In all the videos I have seen I have not seen you pulling away from a 5spd 5th gen with the same mods as yourself while NA? (with dead even starts no 1/2 car starting leads or hitting wot first). If you got those videos I would like to see them.

Old 01-09-2002, 10:26 AM

As the proud owner of an auto, I gotta say that being "out of gear" or "caught at a bad time" doesn't hold water as an excuse. Your car is what it is, and if that means that at certain speeds, it won't accelerate like you want it to, then you should have bought the 5-spd.

It sucks. I wish I had a third pedal.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:29 AM

Re: Just a note...

Well ... in the Pike video, DMB's 2k2 was always ahead of us. Never really got a good run against it, just happened that way.

And the only track video I have of DMB's 2k2 was running a 14.6

Hmm isn't a 2K2 a 5th gen? I haven't seen the videos of you beating a 2k2 in NA mode or running 14.3? In all the videos I have seen I have not seen you pulling away from a 5spd 5th gen with the same mods as yourself while NA? (with dead even starts no 1/2 car starting leads or hitting wot first). If you got those videos I would like to see them.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

shall we compare your 100 hp Gained with Thomas 100 hp gained?
Mod for mod, a 5th gen will inch away up top.

Thomas has nitrous and I have boost... different story.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Administrator

Re: Just a note...

Hmm isn't a 2K2 a 5th gen?
that is correct..

I haven't seen the videos of you beating a 2k2 in NA mode or running 14.3?
their isn't any.. thats why you havn't seen it..

In all the videos I have seen I have not seen you pulling away from a 5spd 5th gen with the same mods as yourself while NA?
well its not my fault the camera car was ahead of me.. but you can ask Synki and Quansung about our run from 40 - 130 mph.. i am sure neither of them will deny the walking they got.. and THIS is with Colder Plugs.. Quansung already accepts that if i run stock plugs i will walk him.. no suprise there..

(with dead even starts no 1/2 car starting leads or hitting wot first).
ever heard of 60ft times? you should find out what they mean and why they are important.. ask any of your 5spd 5th Gen heros if they have ever seen 2.0 60 ft.. i think ToYLeT's best 60ft is 2.2 and Quansungs best 60 ft was 2.3 .. now you do the math on car lenghts..

If you got those videos I would like to see them.
don't worry .. i will give you more when we get a chance
Old 01-09-2002, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Re: Re: Just a note...

not maybe on juice.. DEFINATELY on Juice.. as it has been done before

hey.. have you seen that video of Steve 2k2 Max and the Mercury Coagar? hahaha.. lets just say.. at about 5 secs in the video .. everyone goes.. where is steve?

- Internet Tuff Guy

We both agree 2K2 is out of the league, maybe on juice, but NA vs NA its not worth the run.
Once this weather warms up the AE Tranny goes in w/ Fidanza flywheel and ACT clutch, and other items.

-The 1.5" CNC plate.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:33 AM

Are you fellas done yet. I don't like to see squabbles amongst the ranks.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:35 AM
PhatGuy

Re: Re: Just a note...

ever heard of 60ft times? you should find out what they mean and why they are important.. ask any of your 5spd 5th Gen heros if they have ever seen 2.0 60 ft.. i think ToYLeT's best 60ft is 2.2 and Quansungs best 60 ft was 2.3 .. now you do the math on car lenghts..

I wasn't talking about track starts. I was referring to your rolling starts in all the videos posted. I haven't seen your Island Drag video with you running your 100shot? I would like to see that video too! You must have destroyed everybody since you can launch so fast!

Old 01-09-2002, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Its not redemption we're after. Its the drive, the joy, if you want to compete, join me and HSM Racing and come Road Race on a Track, then talk.
your right.. you guys couldn't get redemption at recyling facility with a shopping car full of cans.. that was really and embarasment .. i will join you anywhere.. any time you want when i get my license back.. road course.. rally.. drag strip.. off road.. Grand Turismo 3... Grand Theft Auto 3.. you name it.. i will be there kicking your a$$ .. over and over again..

The Street is a testing ground for what I can do on a road course.
Straightline speed is not me, its turns that excite me. 130mph 3 lane cuts get me going.
it excites me too.. i am sitting here getting wet just thnking about it..

- My Keyboard is Baggy and has a Timberland Sticker..
Old 01-09-2002, 10:38 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax

Yes he would. I have much respect for DMB but Sprint destroyed DMB's car a few times on the way to Island Raceway and DMB is FAST. What makes you think Sprint wouldn't pull on you?

All jokes aside, Sprints car has to be a 13 second car when working properly. I KNOW the MA/CT crew, even some of the NY Crew can attest to this.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:40 AM
PhatGuy

If everyone is so concerned about the bottle being a factor or not. Don't race him if he has it installed in the car. Such as when he raced the SE-R. :wink:

Old 01-09-2002, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Just a note...

I wasn't talking about track starts. I was referring to your rolling starts in all the videos posted. I haven't seen your Island Drag video with you running your 100shot? I would like to see that video too! You must have destroyed everybody since you can launch so fast!

I told you in this thread what i ran at Island..

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....&highlight=NOS

or are you 5th Gen owners brains as slow as your cars?

Quick Reply: Yo Its Ok vs SprintMax