General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

custommaxima.com Site question..

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2002, 07:09 AM

custommaxima.com Site question..

Who's car is used on the site when you look at the Windshield Washer Nozzles?

The url is: http://custommaxima.com/WindshieldWasherNozzle.html

and what I am questioning is:

I think I've seen this somewhere..!
Old 01-10-2002, 07:33 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Re: custommaxima.com Site question..

Originally posted by MegaMax
Who's car is used on the site when you look at the Windshield Washer Nozzles?

The url is: http://custommaxima.com/WindshieldWasherNozzle.html

and what I am questioning is:

I think I've seen this somewhere..!

i think i have too..
Old 01-10-2002, 09:12 AM

Is that...

Is that MY car, or did someone else do exactly the same thing I did?

Originally posted by redmaxpa007

i think i have too..
Click on the Top link in my Sig and then the MegaMax link on left...
Old 01-10-2002, 09:23 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Re: Is that...

Originally posted by MegaMax
Is that MY car, or did someone else do exactly the same thing I did?

Click on the Top link in my Sig and then the MegaMax link on left...
i think that is your car..

the flashing was 180 out but it was the same one..
Old 01-10-2002, 09:28 AM

Re: Re: Is that...

That is what I thougt... Time to re-do my Sig..!

Originally posted by redmaxpa007

i think that is your car..

the flashing was 180 out but it was the same one..
Old 01-10-2002, 09:28 AM
Administrator

someone is looking to collect
Old 01-10-2002, 10:30 AM

Not really

But if it is me... a "Thanks to MegaMax for the Picture" would have been nice!

That's 33 letters (Spaces included) and would have at least show recognition.

Is that too much to ask for?

Originally posted by SprintMax
someone is looking to collect
Old 01-10-2002, 10:30 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

My max is there...

I'm down in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Greg was nice enough to ask me to use my picture and I gave him permission but strange that he never gave me recognition. The beige max with the GTR emblem is mine when I first installed the nozzel, I never liked that pic anyways because I did the mesh grill a day later. My light is wired the same, except my nozzles are wired to my alarm to blink when car is off (too much heat from the pigs) and not with the turn sig. The animated picture on the bottom is not mine though.
Old 01-10-2002, 10:41 AM

i like wat you did to your interior.......how much does that neon wire cost????
Old 01-10-2002, 10:47 AM

Re: My max is there...

The animated pic is the one that I am asking about.

Thanks for the Info..!

Originally posted by klubjunkee
I'm down in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Greg was nice enough to ask me to use my picture and I gave him permission but strange that he never gave me recognition. The beige max with the GTR emblem is mine when I first installed the nozzel, I never liked that pic anyways because I did the mesh grill a day later. My light is wired the same, except my nozzles are wired to my alarm to blink when car is off (too much heat from the pigs) and not with the turn sig. The animated picture on the bottom is not mine though.
95emeraldgxe
To see the prices go to the Top link on my Sig they are called Hott Wirez.
Old 01-10-2002, 10:51 AM
Administrator

Re: My max is there...

did the "pigs" get mad because your car looks like a christmas tree?

Originally posted by klubjunkee
Old 01-10-2002, 10:59 AM

Re: Re: My max is there...

Blahahahaa

I was going to say something about the 'PIGS' but wanted to be nice...!

did the "pigs" get mad because your car looks like a christmas tree?

Old 01-10-2002, 11:39 AM

I'm glad Greg hasn't posted to your petty rhetoric; It seems he is more mature than you. Wow, it's your car. Nifty-keen. Tell me, how much would it matter if he DID put it on there? It's a detail; A very minute detail.

I mean, yea, I suppose you would be REALLY COOL to have your name up on custommaxima, I mean, all your friends would bow to your feet and worship your coolness. I know I would. Ever been busy? When one is busy, it is hard to pay attention to detail. Do you realise how insignificant that is? The word, **** retentive jumps to the forefront of my mind, but, neh.

Perhaps, ask him nicely..?
Old 01-10-2002, 11:47 AM

ya, ive got 3 pics of my own on there, with more coming soon
Old 01-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

did I hear a newbie squeek?
Old 01-10-2002, 11:53 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Originally posted by 97MaxGurl
Old 01-10-2002, 11:54 AM

Originally posted by spiral
I'm glad Greg hasn't posted to your petty rhetoric; It seems he is more mature than you. Wow, it's your car. Nifty-keen. Tell me, how much would it matter if he DID put it on there? It's a detail; A very minute detail.

I mean, yea, I suppose you would be REALLY COOL to have your name up on custommaxima, I mean, all your friends would bow to your feet and worship your coolness. I know I would. Ever been busy? When one is busy, it is hard to pay attention to detail. Do you realise how insignificant that is? The word, **** retentive jumps to the forefront of my mind, but, neh.

If you use someone's picture..
1. Get the other person's permission
2. Put the owner's name there for simple recognition

It's called respect
Ever heard of it?
Old 01-10-2002, 11:57 AM

Ah yea, show your intelligence to this forum by associating "title" or "status" with intelligence or knowledge. Arrogant and pompous; I am a newbie to the car realm. Unfortunatly, I am not new to dealing with non-sequitic morons. This forum has to deal with Maximas, not with personal, moral or ethical issues. Publicly taking this (the thread in general) out in the open was the first mistake. if you have a beef with Greg, e-mail him. It's between you and HIM; Not you with the rest of the forum, and him. Speaking generally.

It's sad when ones car shifts better than their brain; Sad, sad indeed.
Old 01-10-2002, 12:03 PM

hey status here does mean knowledge, at least car wise
Old 01-10-2002, 12:04 PM
Administrator

you seem to have alot of anomosity here..

yo its ok..

anyway.. custom maxima is a 22 year old kid with a dream, some web page building skills and an awesome deal maker.. he isn't the GOD you make him out to be..

I doubt Andre cares if his name is on greg site.. they both run business.. they both do the same thing.. Andre could care less if Greg uses his name or not.. what Andre wants is respect.. respect for ihs picture and i really don't think that is too much to ask for.. do you?

stop calling people morons.. thats not becoming of you..

Ah yea, show your intelligence to this forum by associating "title" or "status" with intelligence or knowledge. Arrogant and pompous; I am a newbie to the car realm. Unfortunatly, I am not new to dealing with non-sequitic morons. This forum has to deal with Maximas, not with personal, moral or ethical issues. Publicly taking this (the thread in general) out in the open was the first mistake. if you have a beef with Greg, e-mail him. It's between you and HIM; Not you with the rest of the forum, and him. Speaking generally.

Old 01-10-2002, 12:06 PM

Mature? What does that have to do with it? I suppose you have never done anything orginal in your life, so you wouldn't know what its like to have someone copy an idea and not give you credit. A lot more words come to my mind, but they aren't about megamax.
Ian
Old 01-10-2002, 12:08 PM
i SeE what you did therE

you seem to have alot of anomosity here..

yo its ok..

anyway.. custom maxima is a 22 year old kid with a dream, some web page building skills and an awesome deal maker.. he isn't the GOD you make him out to be..

I doubt Andre cares if his name is on greg site.. they both run business.. they both do the same thing.. Andre could care less if Greg uses his name or not.. what Andre wants is respect.. respect for ihs picture and i really don't think that is too much to ask for.. do you?

stop calling people morons.. thats not becoming of you..

yep.. what he said!!!
Old 01-10-2002, 12:10 PM

It looks like someone's brain needs a shift kit. I never liked this approach to making friends.

If you felt that it wasn't a big deal, you shouldnt have posted.

Ian
Old 01-10-2002, 12:11 PM

.__.

I should start putting, "I'm Dumb." as my signature.
The first post looked as if it was in jest, but the following posters started getting a little malicious.. -_- I'm sorry, and though it's not an excuse but rather an explanation of my actions, it peeves me to see people gang up on one man over something so insignificant. I understand the jest; I don't understand the pack mentality to jump at something like malnourished dogs. It's not the first time that some of the forum has jumped Greg for something..

Forgive me, I cry your pardon.
Old 01-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Administrator

and if someone stole your cookies and you had a valid claim i would be right behind you with the baseball bats..

the problem is.. greg messed up.. he must take accountablity for it.. that is why everyone is STANDING BEHIND ANDRE.. no one is GANGING UP ON GREG..

Greg did the same thing to NickStam.. i stood behind NickStam.. greg fixed the problem.. simple as that...

its about Respect.. and if it was YOUR picture.. we would ALL be behind you also..

.__.

The first post looked as if it was in jest, but the following posters started getting a little malicious.. -_- I'm sorry, and though it's not an excuse but rather an explanation of my actions, it peeves me to see people gang up on one man over something so insignificant. I understand the jest; I don't understand the pack mentality to jump at something like malnourished dogs. It's not the first time that some of the forum has jumped Greg for something..

Old 01-10-2002, 12:15 PM
www.autotalk.com

.__.

True
Old 01-10-2002, 12:16 PM

I don't understand the pack mentality to jump at something like malnourished dogs.
It seems that you were the one who came in here first to complain about everyone else. If you plan on making an objectionable opinion to about 5 people on here then what did you expect? For them all just to sit back and not have another comment? Did you do that? No. Why should anyone else?

Maybe you thought people were gaining up on you, but we are ll friends here. We have a shared intrest and sometimes more. It is only natural to try to help those you like.

SuDZ
Old 01-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Administrator

wait a second.. i just went over this post with a fine tooth comb.. dude.. what the hell are you talking about people ganging up on greg?

Andre asked a question and ppl answered.. no one insulted greg or anything..

could you please show me the posts where someone insulted greg or gangged up on him? because i can't seem to find it
Old 01-10-2002, 12:22 PM

Don't get me wrong, I really don't care and no I never asked him to give me any recognition because quite frank; I hate that pic. I wasn't expecting a reward or to be a maxima celebrity for it I just said it'd be nice if he did mention and for curiosity sake when people ask who's max like the topic of this post. I wasn't trying to be an @ss. No hard feelings intended...
Old 01-10-2002, 12:22 PM

Originally posted by SuDZ
...but we are ll friends here. We have a shared intrest and sometimes more...
SuDZ
I beg your pardon? I know nothing about that
Old 01-10-2002, 12:24 PM

I respect SprintMax, he has intelligent and thought out advice.

Ian: However, Ian, making assumptions about my creativity isn't intelligent. If I were to make assumptions about you, I'd say that you had the aforementioned pack mentality; You were dropped on your head as a child, and yes indeed, your mommy did it on purpose. However, I know NOTHING of you, and only use that as an example of what you sound like.

SprintMax: True, if I were to think of something creative all on my lonesome, I would want respect. Perhaps it could have been taken care of a little different. Or perhaps people shouldn't raise their hackles over something as this.

All my humble opinion. Sorry to Andre, too. It really wasn't him that got my goat, it was the others creating a vipers den. To get something changed, it doesn't require a mob; It requres a simple request in the form of an e-mail.

Maybe politics.. Politics takes something more of a mob. Oh, and tree hugging. That always requires a mob; You can't properly protest the building of a WalMart without a horde of fanatics.

... I'm so very stupid.
Old 01-10-2002, 12:25 PM
Administrator

I beg your pardon? I know nothing about that
I think SuDZ is trying to get soap in your pants
Old 01-10-2002, 12:26 PM

Wow good way to start off at maxima.org
Old 01-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Administrator

but i have gone over this thread.. and i really can't see anyone being disrepsect full to greg.. i really can't see it..

Ian: However, Ian, making assumptions about my creativity isn't intelligent. If I were to make assumptions about you, I'd say that you had the aforementioned pack mentality; You were dropped on your head as a child, and yes indeed, your mommy did it on purpose. However, I know NOTHING of you, and only use that as an example of what you sound like.

SprintMax: True, if I were to think of something creative all on my lonesome, I would want respect. Perhaps it could have been taken care of a little different. Or perhaps people shouldn't raise their hackles over something as this.

All my humble opinion. Sorry to Andre, too. It really wasn't him that got my goat, it was the others creating a vipers den. To get something changed, it doesn't require a mob; It requres a simple request in the form of an e-mail.

Maybe politics.. Politics takes something more of a mob. Oh, and tree hugging. That always requires a mob; You can't properly protest the building of a WalMart without a horde of fanatics.

... I'm so very stupid.
Old 01-10-2002, 12:30 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I'm not malnourished....

Old 01-10-2002, 12:31 PM

I think SuDZ is trying to get soap in your pants
I just meant how some people on here have really become good friendsthat they can rely on and stuff. Nothing more

SuDZ
Old 01-10-2002, 12:33 PM
Administrator

I just meant how some people on here have really become good friendsthat they can rely on and stuff. Nothing more

SuDZ
hmm.. that sounds familiar.. you didn't read that in the Feedback forum did you?
Old 01-10-2002, 12:37 PM

hmm.. that sounds familiar.. you didn't read that in the Feedback forum did you?
I dunno, possibly. Why is it a repeat or something?

SuDZ
Old 01-10-2002, 12:39 PM
Administrator

I dunno, possibly. Why is it a repeat or something?

SuDZ
Old 01-10-2002, 12:41 PM

I'm surprised I didn't get beat too this?

Quick Reply: custommaxima.com Site question..