General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

nissan goes back to future with DATSUN

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

nissan goes back to future with DATSUN

check out the video ...
datsun
Old 07-10-2013, 01:20 AM

Looks promising. They should make new 510 and bring it to the U.S.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:23 PM

Six grand and targeting those quality nations? Yea, I wouldn't let my dog ride in that on the way to his funeral....if he gets one. BAD DOG!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I know its a joke .. but then again 6 grand for us is like 40 for others, esp. 3rd world countries; China, India etc ...
then again 2 decades later price is lower then when the Datsun was reintroduced in the states.

What intrigued me was how Nissan "revived" the name, this way image of "Nissan" won't be hazed.

Originally Posted by TexasTex

Six grand and targeting those quality nations? Yea, I wouldn't let my dog ride in that on the way to his funeral....if he gets one. BAD DOG!
Old 07-10-2013, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by BLCKMAX
I know its a joke .. but then again 6 grand for us is like 40 for others, esp. 3rd world countries; China, India etc ...
then again 2 decades later price is lower then when the Datsun was reintroduced in the states.

What intrigued me was how Nissan "revived" the name, this way image of "Nissan" won't be hazed.
Hahaha, right!!!! I totally agree with you!!
Old 07-26-2013, 04:31 PM

Back to the future? That makes no sense. Back to the past is more accurate. Back to the future only makes sense when you have a time machine and are stuck in the past and need to get...back to the future.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Hectic
Back to the future? That makes no sense. Back to the past is more accurate. Back to the future only makes sense when you have a time machine and are stuck in the past and need to get...back to the future.
Ummm, yea. Thanks for the breakdown.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:19 PM

I was talking about whatever editor thought that would be a cute headline, even though it makes no sense. Maybe it's about time you start to question the media, and exactly how much impact it should have on the way you think. Don't just take what they tell you as if you have no voice.

Also check out the old man trying to discuss Nissan's history, and why they got rid of the Datsun name, yet obviously has no idea what he's talking about. It's all a big (badly) scripted show.

Anyway, it's funny because you've been here less than a year and have a whopping 127 posts. Tread lightly my friend.

Last edited by Hectic; 07-26-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:44 PM

I was talking about whatever editor thought that would be a cute headline, even though it makes no sense. Maybe it's about time you start to question the media, and exactly how much impact it should have on the way you think. Don't just take what they tell you as if you have no voice.

Also check out the old man trying to discuss Nissan's history, and why they got rid of the Datsun name, yet obviously has no idea what he's talking about. It's all a big (badly) scripted show.

Anyway, it's funny because you've been here less than a year and have a whopping 127 posts. Tread lightly my friend.
Wow, I wasn't even being smug big guy. Your comment was rather odd and random.

Secondly, I hardly listen to the media, I think they are parasites.

Thirdly, I could care less if you think you're some cyber powerhouse because you have "been here" longer or you have more posts. What kind of adolescent remark is that? That's your life? You really want to attempt to swing the e-**** huh? Whatever gets you off big guy.

Lastly, I'm a 32 year old man. I'm hardly some little kid you seem to feel you're talking to. I may be new to this sites, but I am hardly new to life. So please save yourself the embarrassment of acting like I am. Tread lightly my friend.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:21 AM

"Umm yeah, thanks for the breakdown"
Old 07-27-2013, 02:47 AM

"Umm yeah, thanks for the breakdown." <--- In the adult world, we use proper grammar when quoting someone. C- for effort, F for execution.
Fail, epic FAIL.

Better luck next time sport.