General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

what's an Eagle NCT3?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2000, 06:40 AM
Johnny

Tire Rack shows them at $109 and has no link to them. Goodyear does not even have such a thing on their web page.

Thinking of replacing the tires with stock size. I notice cracks on the Eagle RS-As which does strike me as cheesy as there is tread left. But I also notice these tires on Neons and Grand Ams so obviously Nissan saved lots of money by putting them on the Maxima. I wonder why they put an HR tire when they say right in the brochure that top speed is 143 mph.

C'mon Harry even BMW's cut-out at 128 and offer V rated tires!

Old 11-12-2000, 08:12 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

it's possible that it's a discontinued tire.
Dan

Originally posted by Johnny
Tire Rack shows them at $109 and has no link to them. Goodyear does not even have such a thing on their web page.

Thinking of replacing the tires with stock size. I notice cracks on the Eagle RS-As which does strike me as cheesy as there is tread left. But I also notice these tires on Neons and Grand Ams so obviously Nissan saved lots of money by putting them on the Maxima. I wonder why they put an HR tire when they say right in the brochure that top speed is 143 mph.

C'mon Harry even BMW's cut-out at 128 and offer V rated tires!