General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Does n e 1 know RUSS2KSE's e-mail address?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2000, 07:33 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I have a question about his installation of the Supertone horns ... but his e-mail address on his site doesn't work ... tkx!
Old 11-17-2000, 09:25 PM
RussMaxManiac

Originally posted by ohboiya
I have a question about his installation of the Supertone horns ... but his e-mail address on his site doesn't work ... tkx!
Hey man, just look for posts by me next time!

czotz@satx.rr.com

Old 11-18-2000, 05:45 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey ...

Sorry Russ,

I did that ... & I sent an e-mail 2 the address you've given me ... but it doesn't work ...? I've tried twice now ... maybe it's something on my side ...

n e ways ... I was looking for your site with regards 2 installation of the horns ... & I have a coupla questions.

Do I disconnect the battery? my gut feeling is yes ... lol

Next ... I don't need n e extra wiring or quick connect terminals do i? I'm simply going 2 swap the stock for the Hella's I have so I don't think I need n e thing ...

& ... r they 2 loud 4 city use? or just perfect? ;-)

btw .. why'd u sell the Max?
Old 11-18-2000, 09:02 AM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Hey ...

Originally posted by ohboiya
Sorry Russ,

I did that ... & I sent an e-mail 2 the address you've given me ... but it doesn't work ...? I've tried twice now ... maybe it's something on my side ...

n e ways ... I was looking for your site with regards 2 installation of the horns ... & I have a coupla questions.

Do I disconnect the battery? my gut feeling is yes ... lol

Next ... I don't need n e extra wiring or quick connect terminals do i? I'm simply going 2 swap the stock for the Hella's I have so I don't think I need n e thing ...

& ... r they 2 loud 4 city use? or just perfect? ;-)

btw .. why'd u sell the Max?
Weird, dunno why you can't send me emails. Well, no you do not have to disconnect the battery, you don't have power going to the horns unless you push the horn on the steering wheel . You replace the front horn with one, and then replace the one next to the engine with the other one. I recommend putting the high up front, and low in back so you can hear them. Eventually I planned on moving both up front so they would be alot louder, but never got around to doing it. Sold the car because I wanted to go back to school, till the school screwed me now, and now I am stuck with the Sentra and no School. Long story, they lied basically, and I didn't want to waste 10k of schooling.