General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Which is better for the Maxima ZEX or NOS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 12:13 AM

Which is better for the Maxima ZEX or NOS?

I know this has been discussed and I have used the search function but didnt get the info I was looking for. I want to know if ill be ok getting a ZEX kit instead of a NOS kit? Which one is better for the Maxima? The reason I ask is I have been talking to a shop here in town that specialized in ZEX and carries a ton of kits in stock. And they are cheaper than the NOS kits. I 75 Shot kit for the max would be $499, however, I only am wanting a 60 shot so it would be even cheaper. Does anyone have good evidence of which kit is better? Or does anyone have the ZEX kit on their Max and if so what is the part number? and how do you like it? ANy help would be great!! THanks
Old 03-06-2002, 12:51 AM

Re: Which is better for the Maxima ZEX or NOS?

Originally posted by ZWW21
I know this has been discussed and I have used the search function but didnt get the info I was looking for. I want to know if ill be ok getting a ZEX kit instead of a NOS kit? Which one is better for the Maxima? The reason I ask is I have been talking to a shop here in town that specialized in ZEX and carries a ton of kits in stock. And they are cheaper than the NOS kits. I 75 Shot kit for the max would be $499, however, I only am wanting a 60 shot so it would be even cheaper. Does anyone have good evidence of which kit is better? Or does anyone have the ZEX kit on their Max and if so what is the part number? and how do you like it? ANy help would be great!! THanks
I went looking to find info for you and found a post buried deep in the .org and replied to it so you can read it and see some of the peoples opinions. I dont know how many of those people actually have either kit but atleast its a start. Take Care