General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Max got hit by the worst driver...(long)

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2002, 02:15 PM
RKS

Max got hit by the worst driver...(long)

I parked in my normal parking lot this morning but while I was getting my bag from the rear driver's side an Accord starts backing towards my car. I knocked on the guys rear passenger window and told him he was only a few feet from hitting my car. He opened his door and acknowledged my warning. He then put it in drive and pulled forward. I thought everything was under control and went to get my parking stub from the lot attendant when I heard the crunch. The dumba$$ must not have cut the wheel enough and hit my bumper and the back of the rear quarter-panel!
I shouted "what the f@#K are you doing" but I felt bad since it was an older gentleman and this was in the middle of downtown. He then started with all the excuses "I didn't know a car was there The sun was in my eyes The attendant told me to back it up (not into my car )
Anyway a preliminary estimate is not so bad, under $1K for a few scratches. That'll pay for the new clutch.
Old 03-11-2002, 02:20 PM

That stinks, but at least you get a new clutch.

SuDZ
Old 03-11-2002, 03:09 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

What is the world coming to, you even gave him warning ahead of time i woulda smacked him upside the head.
Old 03-11-2002, 03:13 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I hate to say it but old people DON'T need to drive...I respect my elders to the fullest, but sometimes enough is enough! like today....granny is hunched over the steering wheel, eyes straining, inching on at 25 mph on a 45 mph road IN THE LEFT LANE!!!!! braking evey now and then for no reason....I mean come on now
Old 03-11-2002, 04:52 PM
All YOUR grammer belong to me

Originally posted by DA-MAX
like today....granny is hunched over the steering wheel, eyes straining, inching on at 25 mph on a 45 mph road IN THE LEFT LANE!!!!! braking evey now and then for no reason....I mean come on now
Old 03-11-2002, 04:54 PM
Ramius83

I hate to say it but old people DON'T need to drive...I respect my elders to the fullest, but sometimes enough is enough! like today....granny is hunched over the steering wheel, eyes straining, inching on at 25 mph on a 45 mph road IN THE LEFT LANE!!!!! braking evey now and then for no reason....I mean come on now
They need to learn from us max owners how to drive lol.....

Old 03-11-2002, 04:59 PM
I need a truck

funny s
Old 03-11-2002, 06:18 PM

If they don't need to drive then how are they gonna get to the pharmacy or the doctor's? They gonna depend on their grandchildren to take them?

The opposite would be the Jersey shore girls, with their A4's and 3 Series drag racing and cutting everyone off on the AC Expressway. Just cause they're hotties doesn't give them the right to drive like that, I say they don't need to drive. My g/f doesn't drive like that, she's a pretty good driver. One of the few women I know who doesn't ride the clutch which I can't stand. Being hot doesn't give you any more ownership of the road than anyone else!
Old 03-11-2002, 06:33 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

ARRRRGHHHHHHHH....thats the worst damn place of all!!! I worked at CVS Pharmacy two summers ago, TWICE I come out to find my bumper hanging off or dented because grandad or granny couldn't navigate her 2000ft. long 1984 Caddy(aka "The Titanic") out of her parking space!

I say make 'em all walk!!!(j/k)

Originally posted by Frank Fontaine
If they don't need to drive then how are they gonna get to the pharmacy or the doctor's?