General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Happy Thanksgiving to me...vandelism to my wife's Altima

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2000, 12:09 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Some punk teenagers decided it would be funny to take a rock and bust out my wife's fronts and rear windshields. Yeah, that's pretty cool. Didn't even try taking anything. Freaking kid's these days are absolute punks.

Dave
Old 11-23-2000, 12:22 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Where do you live?
Old 11-23-2000, 01:02 PM

yeah where do you live?

didn't someone say that in texas you could shoot them for it if u had a gun.
Old 11-23-2000, 01:25 PM

If you had a gun & didn't live in texas wouldn't you want to shoot them anyway? =P

That ****'s uncalled for, especially if it was done 100% for no reason.
Old 11-23-2000, 01:27 PM
OG :)

Re: yeah where do you live?

Originally posted by VQracer
kansas city iirc
yes, that is true for texans
Old 11-23-2000, 01:54 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

Re: yeah where do you live?

Yes, Texas is the only state in the US that you can protect your possesions with deadly force. No other states. There is nothing you can do if someone is trying to break into your car. No guns, no baseball bat and no golf club. If you do, you get assault (felony). They get a slap on the wrist. All you can do is watch them and ready to call your insurance. Best way to protect your car is a car garage. It's inside the house and you will have the right to use deadly force.

Originally posted by VQracer
Old 11-23-2000, 04:23 PM

Yea, in Texas we shoot them :P Not really, if your in the car while they try it, then yes

Old 11-23-2000, 08:23 PM

Originally posted by Dave B
Some punk teenagers decided it would be funny to take a rock and bust out my wife's fronts and rear windshields. Yeah, that's pretty cool. Didn't even try taking anything. Freaking kid's these days are absolute punks.

Dave
I take offense to you sayin that kids these days are absolute punks, its like stereotypin import drivers are all drug dealers....i'm not mad though, i've been stereotyped as the punk teen and the typical import driver... but i've gotten the vandalism too. went to circuit city one day and came out and i got keyed from front fender to rear quarter panel, jus one straight line. i know some peoples these days r stupid and do stupid things, i jus say leave our cars alone, please? jus glad no ones hurt and nothin's stolen
Old 11-23-2000, 08:32 PM

Originally posted by Gotrice4
its like stereotypin import drivers are all drug dealers....
that's pretty funny
usually stereotyping is like blonds are dumb, asains are good at math... suchs... if you want to talk about drug dealer, usually it's blacks rolling on Benz with 22" chrome wheels.
this is the 1st time i heard import drivers are dope dealer as stereotyping
Old 11-23-2000, 09:08 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

I live in Overland Park, Kansas (KC suburb). The car was sitting right in our driveway. As I'm sitting on my couch at 2 am, I hear what I thought was a shotgun blast and then what sounded like pellets hitting the house. I ran to the front door and saw the damage. It was definately kids on foot because I didn't see any car nor did I hear a car since I reacted so fast. The cops were at my house in 5 minutes and had 3 cruisers flying thru the neighborhood. Yep 3 police cruisers because we've got pretty much no crime in Overland Park.

A lot of teenage boys these days just don't have anything to do nor do they know how to control themselves. They all want to be "hard". I would have never considered doing stuff like this when I was younger (I'm only 26). The most damage we did to people's property was "tee-pee" someone's house.

Dave
Old 11-23-2000, 09:24 PM

Originally posted by WoodEar
Originally posted by Gotrice4
its like stereotypin import drivers are all drug dealers....
that's pretty funny
usually stereotyping is like blonds are dumb, asains are good at math... suchs... if you want to talk about drug dealer, usually it's blacks rolling on Benz with 22" chrome wheels.
this is the 1st time i heard import drivers are dope dealer as stereotyping
oh i read it in like newsweek or somethin and it stuck, it was talkin bout a drug ring in SoCal and how they arrested three asians and consficated were three 'hopped up imports' the trademark of yound asian drug dealers... read it and it stuck to me....