General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

My first official race (sorta) .... kinda long

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2002, 06:17 PM
I need a truck

My first official race (sorta) .... kinda long

I was on my way headed back to school and i see this car up ahead with a lot of smoke coming out of the muffler ( and it was really thick), so i'm thinking custom exhaust ... ok ... there was so much exhaust coming out of the muffler i couldn't see the gay a$$ wing or the type of car ... i get closer and it's a (i think) elantra, and it had the words stay tuned on the side (retarded decal) ... i pull up next to him, shake my head in disgust, and accelerate ...

down the road a couple of minutes later and this m.f. is on my a$$ hardcore. So i turn into another lane (moderate traffic) and this m.f. gets behind me ... the guy in front, brakes ... so i hit the brakes ... this m.f. was less than 6 inches from my bumper and now i'm p|$$ed ... so i switch into the middle lane (he follows) ... switch into the right lane (he follows) ... there is an opening ... boom dusted switch over to the left lane ... now doing ~90 mph and i don't see this guy anymore so i started to slow down and then whoosh he flys by me and now i'm back behind all of that exhaust .... whatever ... he got dusted, thats all that i care about ..

just felt like sharing the experience

Conrad