General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

What is forbidden in your Maxima?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 11:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

....anyone who even thinks about saying..."slow down"..and no gripping my oh-**** handle with dirty hands..hahah but everything on my mind has been said...smoking...slamming doors..muddy shoes....lifting trunk by spoiler...farting.. TOUCHING THE WINDOWS...ugh keep you paws off the glass.
Old 04-17-2002, 12:33 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: What is forbidden in your Maxima?

No food, no drink, no smoking, no farting, no puking, and no drooling...

When someone farts, does it bother you that a molecule that was up their butt is now in your nose?
Old 04-17-2002, 01:39 AM

No:
smoking
touching the wheel
farting
yelling out the window
spitting
sleeping
drunks
and NO FAT CHICKS
Old 04-17-2002, 02:08 AM

cigarettes, cigars, food & drink of any kind, dirty shoes, bichez who dont give head, and haters
Old 04-17-2002, 04:34 AM
Former Sponsor

people who talk ish bout the max, smokers, ish talkers...

basically i try to take as few people as possible I hate taking people in the back seat... makes my car slow
Old 04-17-2002, 07:58 AM

no food of any kind, no country, no smoking anything, no spilling of drinks, no intentionally dirtying or ruining my girl, no one but me drives it, nothing but premium gas and synthetic oil, and no one that I really don't like. I used to have more stringent standards, but my fraternity has made me revise the rules, though I still am the most **** about my car...
Old 04-17-2002, 09:13 AM

I'm a bit...**** about my car. Things that are not allowed:

1. Smoking.

I was still smoking the first three weeks I had my car, and quit 1 January. I didn't smoke in my car at all. Only one person has lit up in my car. He took two drags. I then stopped the car and kindly asked him to step out of the car so that I might murder his sorry butt.

2. Eating/Drinking.

Bottled Water? Sure, no problem.
Any other beverage? If it's got a lid on it, okay.
Open container of Big Red? Huh? You gotta be joking, right?
Beer? Kill it before you get in, bro.
Booze? Heh. No. Especially not Tamakwa.
Eating? No. It's a car, not a restaruaunt. Keep it in the bag 'till we get home. Wait five minutes, you weenie. If we're on a road trip, we'll stop to eat.

...And no "C'mon, dude, I'll be careful..." whining. It won't fly.

3. Music.

Boy Bands. Do we have to go over this? No.

Country. If you're referring to the slick overproduced crap coming out of Nashville these days as country, then no. But Hank Williams, Johnny Cash and Buck Owens will be accepted.

Pretty much everything else I'm open to. If you're a guy, you don't touch the radio. Exception: You've got a specific CD you want me to hear. If you're a girl: you listen to whatever you want, babe-as long as it's not boy bands.

Final note: If we have four people in the car, and we pull up next to a fast-assed car that has only the driver, don't be the bonehead who starts bugging me to "take this guy."

Okay, I will. You three get out first.
Old 04-17-2002, 09:30 AM
is invisible

Dead bodies....that's about all.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: What is forbidden in your Maxima?

Muddy azzzzz shoes or boots, or no smoking. I once had this Marine female get in my car in California at that time I had the new body prelude and she just put her muddy boot marks all over the rear of my leather seats and new carpet.
Old 04-17-2002, 01:00 PM

gas and water?

Originally posted by Eric L.
Everyone talks about what they allow in the cabin of their Maxima. I'll take this in another direction. I don't allow ARCO gas in my Maxima. I swear, they mix water with their "premium" unleaded.
Not possible. Water is heavier than gas, doesn't mix. Ask any pilot. They go around and drain the petcocks on the tanks before taking off to check if there's any moisture condensed to the bottom. Lots of times when small planes crash on takeoff, the pilot forgot to do that and once the fuel in the lines was used, the engine began sucking H2O.

Same as most of you, no smoking or non-closable drink containers in my car. No drunks ... I had an ex-girlfriend who tried puking out a window and forgot to roll it down (this was one of my Alfas). It got all inside the door. I just took off the panel and hosed it out (easy in that car). It was funny as !#$% cause she was so "proper"; she never lived it down
Old 04-17-2002, 01:19 PM

no : smoking, touching the steering wheel, touch radio, sunroof, yelling, talk stupid shiet, talk abt how slow my car is, telling me I'm a shietty driver, ghey/stupid guys, dirty shoes, any hard object on the leather seats, school bags on teh leather seats, pointy objects on the leather seats
Old 04-17-2002, 02:36 PM

Smoking is good for you.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:28 PM

NO:

smoking, dirty/muddy/excessively dusty feet/shoes/clothing( i make them take off their shoes and put them in a plastic bag, even though i have plastic mats with the carpeted mats), eating of any kind (gum chewing is allowed), beverages expect water, slamming the doors
Old 04-17-2002, 06:13 PM
Master Will

and let's not forget illegal drugs....

say no.....